Black People : Facial Features Determines Ones Tribe????

Interesting just by the looks of one's face..... I guess it's true because i know someone who always saying
this person from here and this one belong to this and that , i just thought he was running a myth type convo..

I was going to say your professor must be quite the remarkable man indeed if he can identify what 'tribe' one comes from by looks alone.

While many people are familiar with the most common physical traits of various continental "subdivisions" (eg Kenyan, Ghanaian etc) I think to know all the common physical attributes of the hundreds of tribes within Africa is a long shot.

When I think of South Africa alone, one who lives there can easily can determine who is pedi, twana, zulu, sotho, xhosa etc.. whereas another from the outside looking in would likely see these neighbours as all the same. Or Zimbabwe.. the Ndebele, Shona, Shangane etc..

Again, while not impossible, if your professor claims that he himself can do it by sight alone.. well... I, personally, would be surprised if he could name all the 'tribes' of Africa, let alone identify them all ;)

:heart:
Zulile

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I was going to say your professor must be quite the remarkable man indeed if he can identify what 'tribe' one comes from by looks alone.

While many people are familiar with the most common physical traits of various continental "subdivisions" (eg Kenyan, Ghanaian etc) I think to know all the common physical attributes of the hundreds of tribes within Africa is a long shot.

When I think of South Africa alone, one who lives there can easily can determine who is pedi, twana, zulu, sotho, xhosa etc.. whereas another from the outside looking in would likely see these neighbours as all the same. Or Zimbabwe.. the Ndebele, Shona, Shangane etc..

Again, while not impossible, if your professor claims that he himself can do it by sight alone.. well... I, personally, would be surprised if he could name all the 'tribes' of Africa, let alone identify them all ;)

:heart:
Zulile

Great insight Sister Zulile, is that a yes or no?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back