Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Facebook
FACEBOOK COULD HAVE BEEN FINED “TENS OF BILLIONS”—THEN THE FTC CAVED
A new report details how Mark Zuckerberg’s lawyers beat Washington into submission

In a parallel universe where the FTC has a spine, things might have turned out differently. The Washington Post reports that the independent government agency had originally planned to fine Facebook “tens of billions of dollars” and impose reforms that would hold Zuckerberg personally accountable—a potentially historic action that would have had serious consequences for Facebook and forced significant changes at the company...

Mark Zuckerberg talks to a crowd in front of a projection saying The future is private.

BY AMY OSBORNE/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

BY
ALISON DURKEE

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

How A Massive Facebook Scam Siphoned Millions Of Dollars From Unsuspecting Boomers
Asher Burke built his company, Ads Inc, on the back of one of the internet’s most persistent, lucrative, and sophisticated scams — the subscription trap. And then it all fell apart

Picture of Craig Silverman
Craig SilvermanBuzzFeed News Reporter

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

“HE’S F--KING DESTROYED THIS TOWN”: HOW MARK ZUCKERBERG BECAME THE MOST REVILED MAN IN TECH
For years, Zuckerberg was perceived in Silicon Valley as a bold and erudite leader who could outmaneuver anyone. Now the tables have turned—but not for the reasons you might think

BY
NICK BILTON

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.