Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Its not too big to fail

Inside the Hive
CAN FACEBOOK SAVE ITSELF FROM TOTAL RUIN?
Mark Zuckerberg’s brainchild has gone from viral sensation to virus. Venture capitalist Roger McNamee, an early investor, still believes the company can turn things around

Facebook has gone from a viral sensation to a virus that people want nothing to do with. This week, amid more bad news for the social network, Casey Newton of the Verge joins Nick Bilton to take him inside Facebook’s troubled moderator division...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/can-facebook-save-itself-from-total-ruin-podcast?

BY

NICK BILTON

From Shutterstock

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
:great:

Tech
MARK ZUCKERBERG’S FREE RIDE IS COMING TO AN END
British lawmakers want to hold Facebook and other tech companies legally liable for dangerous, hateful, and misleading content

Lawmakers called for the institution of a regulator who can “issue fines, block access to Web sites if necessary, and make individual executives legally liable for harmful content spread on their platforms,” according to The New York Times...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-free-ride-is-coming-to-an-end-united-kingdom-regulation?
BY

ERIC LUTZ

:picture: Gotcha!

By Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
:facepalm:

15 MONTHS OF FRESH HELL INSIDE FACEBOOK
Scandals. Backstabbing. Resignations. Record profits. Time Bombs. In early 2018, Mark Zuckerberg set out to fix Facebook. Here's how that turned out

Over the previous year Facebook’s stock had gone up as usual, but its reputation was rapidly sinking toward junk bond status. The world had learned how Russian intelligence operatives used the platform to manipulate US voters...

https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-15-months-of-fresh-hell/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
NICHOLAS THOMPSON AND FRED VOGELSTEIN
BUSINESS

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: