Black Poetry : F*cking with my nocturnal repose (I cant sleep)

Kori

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 30, 2003
*In Your Dreams*
Occupation
student

***This was some psycho babble i was thinking and wrote down and for once I got out exactly how I feel so I decided to post it....lemme know what ya think***

You give me joy, but still, my doubts remain. You give me love...or do you? Is the feeling you have for me true love, infatuation or maybe pity cuz you just don't wanna hurt me? Tell me, cuz im perplexed. I feel so deep in love with you, but deep in my heart, embedded in my mind, engraved in my soul, there lies a notion that you might not feel the same way.... Its been a long while and your esence is f**cking up my mental, keeping me from sleeping, Im up at night confused and thinking, blinking and blinking to keep from weeping....You used to be in love with me. Tell me is that is still true.... Let me sleep, please I beg of you. You may not want to tell me or be truthful of the matter.... maybe you want me and cant contain yourself from yearning for the affection of another. You say there's only me, but you seem to have changed for something...i dont know what. Your actions say "love" but not "in love", is that the case?
Is it that you don't want to hurt me? If so, it's too late, so speak your truth. I must know because I need to suspend my consciousness. Please let me rest. I'd rather be alone than with someone who doesn't love me but is to coward to leave.... So be clear about your intentions toward me. I dont' want to suffer from ignorance nor do I want to be a hinderance. I've just been feeling like maybe I'm getting close to the losing side of this game called love, and if I am, I'd much rather forfeit...I been there far too many times...just let me know...love me...or leave me.

*Kori :help:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back