Black People : f.b.i. conspired in Biggie's assassination

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by will-he-write, Mar 8, 2007.

1. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    The f.b.i. had Biggie under investigation up until minutes before his assassination. He was being followed by the f.b.i. for allegedly having connections with the Genovese mafia....allegedly. The f.b.i. was said to take a break from following the subject(Biggie) and within minutes a car pulled along side Biggie's s.u.v. and shot him several times, much like Tupac's assassination. This has the makings of a conspiracy. The f.b.i. would not take a break from following a subject if they are under surveilance without relief from other f.b.i. agents. That would defeat the purpose in following him. They would be taking a chance in losing track of him. It is likely that they were there as observers, shooters or both!!! It appears that the shooter(s) were in communication with the f.b.i.. Sort of like the f.b.i. car pulling off was the signal for the shooter(s) to make their move. What are the odds that what they say was a gang related shooting that the shooter(s) would catch the f.b.i. sleeping? I say it has all themakings of an assassination what yall think??

2. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    what's new?!

3. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    On the west coast the fbi was spreading the rumor that biggie was associating with the south side crips which is where eazy-e and dr. dre are from.

And it is known that he used off duty police officers from inglewood USD as part of his security, and this is the area where ice cube was from.

this is further complicated because of his reference to brooklyn as "b.k." which is a crip acronym for "blood killer".

this information was fed to rampart division stooges of suge knight, who worked in concert with wilshire divison undercover agents, which is the police jurisdiction in which the hit was made.

most "experts" who have written and been featured on cable programs concerning this are former rampart division officers who have worked with the fbi to spread mis-information and divert attention to rampart division, while the wilshire division has been totally overlooked.

4. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

Is this a positive response to information that many people don't know??

5. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

Why was the new york agents of the f.b.i in los angeles following a black man accused of being connected with the Genovese Mafia?

6. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    I will give you a clue and leave it for you to figure out.

It had to do with uncovering links between Irv Gotti and Suge Knight which is why both were later imprisoned and remain the targets of charges under the R.I.C.O. Act.

7. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27

I take it that when you say "experts" you are speaking of Russell Poole?

8. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    the f.b.i. is complicate in Biggie's assassination.

9. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Russel Poole is only one so-called "expert".

There are several others who have written books as well.

Just to be clear, I do not base any of my information from vh1 or other news sources but from actual knowledge of the music industry and some of the individuals involved, as well as the community in which the "hit" took place.

I worked at a local school which had a gang supposedly tied to Pac which was claiming to target BIG before the hit took place, and this was in the jurisdiction in which the hit took place. I myself was targeted because I had a cousin who recorded with BIG and because I reported the rumors circulating before it actually went down.

Interestingly, at the time there were some youth attending the school who associated with one gang member, a known blood, and these youth included two brothers whose names I will not mention. But let's just say they are related to Marcus Houston, and a friend of theirs is related to Kurupt.

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR