Quiet Poetry Lounge : Eye of A Warrior

Shortyreal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 5, 2003
* I'm a warrior, no surrender I Will fight till the end* and one of my Duties is to raise sons to be men* in a Land where many say they kill just to Survive* yet the realest can just speak And the wise stay alive* so what's wise? A wise man does well in his fathers Eyes* wisdom is the principle the foolish Will despise* the righteous man liveth And the wicked will die* and any fake Or hypocrites are quick to tell a lie* Now I can be a thug as if I'm at the Prime of my youth* but I ain't got time For games, don't be hatin cause I'm Spittin the truth* cause I'm hater proof* Makin haters bounce back just like I'm a Bullet proof vest* But I got much love For all you brothers and sisters tryin to Do your best* gotta have finesse, tell me How can you keep it real when you ain't Got no heart? * Get on your knees and Pray to God cause that's the best way to Start* I pray you feel me, cause I know Everybody alive got a soul* change this Triflin life and get it right and your Destiny shall unfold* to all my ghetto Children hold your head soon sunshine's Gonna come* yet we see even Elementary students steady totin a gun* We're fightin for life here, though this Ghetto it seems ain't got much life in Store* Just keep your head up all you Soldiers, and remember we're in a war - Shortyreal 03'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back