Black Spirituality Religion : Extraordinary People - The boy who sees without eyes

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Seneb, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Watch the whole 5 parts it worth:

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah amazing right, he lives where I live too.

Look at the white people trying to figure him out.

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Wonder why no black people are studying him and trying to figure him out?

They say the Nummo communicated in the same way but with a much higher degree of sensitivity. They could actually transmit mental images to one another through sound waves.

Excellent post.

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Some say we are the nommo, in a different state, but thats a different story...

Some sea animals are said to communicate like this.

Anways, I thought the story was interesting and it gives me a new look on how the world can be seen through different worlds.

5. Kabal

Kabal Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    I remember seeing this kid a few years ago on the Montel Williams show and the Maury Povich show. He's an amazingly phenomenal person.

He "sees" the world by way of echo & sonar much like bats do.

6. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    A while back, I listened to an interview with Professor Momoh of The Dohgon,University of Thought, and in it, he discussed this young lad and his abilities. He stated that this is something we all have the ability to learn and must do so because following the magnetic pole shift, there will be total darkness and the only way to communicate will be in the way this young man, as well as certain animals such as Dolphins and Bats communicate.

The interview can be heard here; well worth a listen because of its metaphysical content.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lawofattractiontalkradio/2008/03/24/Professor-Momah-of-Dohgon-University

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WATCH THE MOVIES "PITCH BLACK" AND THE SEQUEL "THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK" . AS AMAZON HAS STATED WHEN THE POLE SHIFT AND THE UPRISE OF HEAT TO THE PLANET, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SEE IN THE DARK. MANTAK CHIA ALSO TALKS ABOUT THIS IN HIS LESSONS WHERE HE TEACH YOU TO SEE IN THE DARK.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Wait did yah'll say we going to have to be able to see in the dark? And if so, how long would this last. I read about the pole shift in the Ancient Future book but it said it would only last a couple of days when it happened.