Omowale Jabali : Extra-Terrestrial or Super-Natural?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I know this may seem like an oxymoron, extra vs super, terrestrial vs natural. However, when we contemplate the Naure of the Universe in the the physical and spiritual realm, we often tend to view 'aliens' as ET's and 'Humans' as Natural BEINGS. Yet we also know that we seemingly have a 'spiritual' element that, based on various forms of spirituality tneds to also view 'ET's as evil or demonic.

Could it be that we are in one sense 'alien' and 'superior' to this Earthly Colony if not in a physical sense, in a spiritual or collective cognitive sense?

The other thing I am wondering is if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

Surely this may seem silly posting this but its something I have been wondering for the longest in attempting to do dream interpretation, and this is not purely a religious or spiritual matter.

For me, it actually, at this point, could be a matter of life or death. Thanks ahead of time for your responses.

Peace.

Omowale Kwaku Baako Jabali the 'lost soul who thought I was found' Starchild

I know this may seem like an oxymoron, extra vs super, terrestrial vs natural. However, when we contemplate the Naure of the Universe in the the physical and spiritual realm, we often tend to view 'aliens' as ET's and 'Humans' as Natural BEINGS. Yet we also know that we seemingly have a 'spiritual' element that, based on various forms of spirituality tneds to also view 'ET's as evil or demonic.

Could it be that we are in one sense 'alien' and 'superior' to this Earthly Colony if not in a physical sense, in a spiritual or collective cognitive sense?

The other thing I am wondering is if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

Surely this may seem silly posting this but its something I have been wondering for the longest in attempting to do dream interpretation, and this is not purely a religious or spiritual matter.

For me, it actually, at this point, could be a matter of life or death. Thanks ahead of time for your responses.

Peace.

To your first question I'd have to say yes we are superior to this "Earthly Colonly". I say that because you have to remember we are Spiritual Beings living a physical experience. Not the other way around.

To your second question, I'd have to say it depends on how close you were to that person. They may be trying to convey an important message to you.

Peace.

I don't believe it sounds silly at all brother OMO. In fact it has given me something to think about. I been sitting on the side line as of late just reading all the posts here. I haven't been providing as much input here as I use to. I've been in introspection mode for awhile for some reason.

"]if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

My 2 cents here would be to point out that something is trying to communicate with you. Your subconscious could be using a familiar or not so familiar image in order to get your attention. The person dialoguing with you in your dream in my opinion is just as real as a person dialoguing with you over the Internet. I say this based on the fact that what they are saying and doing are just as independent of your will as the next person. And just as you have moved on from one dream to the next dream, so will the nature of this existence move on as my/your spirit return back to the essence. Me and your seemingly real memories can simply be a the dream of a higher being. In conclusion I would say the important thing here would be to focus on what is being said to you (if possible).:SuN026:

To your first question I'd have to say yes we are superior to this "Earthly Colonly". I say that because you have to remember we are Spiritual Beings living a physical experience. Not the other way around.

To your second question, I'd have to say it depends on how close you were to that person. They may be trying to convey an important message to you.

I think you are correct in both respects. I have been contemplating on this 'message' all day and perhaps need some sleep to see what else comes to me.

Thanks.

I don't believe it sounds silly at all brother OMO. In fact it has given me something to think about. I been sitting on the side line as of late just reading all the posts here. I haven't been providing as much input here as I use to. I've been in introspection mode for awhile for some reason.

"]if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

My 2 cents here would be to point out that something is trying to communicate with you. Your subconscious could be using a familiar or not so familiar image in order to get your attention. The person dialoguing with you in your dream in my opinion is just as real as a person dialoguing with you over the Internet. I say this based on the fact that what they are saying and doing are just as independent of your will as the next person. And just as you have moved on from one dream to the next dream, so will the nature of this existence move on as my/your spirit return back to the essence. Me and your seemingly real memories can simply be a the dream of a higher being. In conclusion I would say the important thing here would be to focus on what is being said to you (if possible).:SuN026:

Thank you brother hiphopolx.

My problem is I can't focus on what I don't remeber regarding the 'message'.

And I also think that I need to read closer my own words because obviously that's the real problem.

I'm losing FOCUS.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back