Omowale Jabali : Extra-Terrestrial or Super-Natural?

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I know this may seem like an oxymoron, extra vs super, terrestrial vs natural. However, when we contemplate the Naure of the Universe in the the physical and spiritual realm, we often tend to view 'aliens' as ET's and 'Humans' as Natural BEINGS. Yet we also know that we seemingly have a 'spiritual' element that, based on various forms of spirituality tneds to also view 'ET's as evil or demonic.

Could it be that we are in one sense 'alien' and 'superior' to this Earthly Colony if not in a physical sense, in a spiritual or collective cognitive sense?

The other thing I am wondering is if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

Surely this may seem silly posting this but its something I have been wondering for the longest in attempting to do dream interpretation, and this is not purely a religious or spiritual matter.

For me, it actually, at this point, could be a matter of life or death. Thanks ahead of time for your responses.

Peace.

Omowale Kwaku Baako Jabali the 'lost soul who thought I was found' Starchild

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    To your first question I'd have to say yes we are superior to this "Earthly Colonly". I say that because you have to remember we are Spiritual Beings living a physical experience. Not the other way around.

To your second question, I'd have to say it depends on how close you were to that person. They may be trying to convey an important message to you.

3. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I don't believe it sounds silly at all brother OMO. In fact it has given me something to think about. I been sitting on the side line as of late just reading all the posts here. I haven't been providing as much input here as I use to. I've been in introspection mode for awhile for some reason.

"]if I dream about someone who was close to be in a past life or in my past in this life-cycle, could this also indicate that I am still in touch with and relating to this 'person' or 'spirit' in another dimension or plane of existence?

My 2 cents here would be to point out that something is trying to communicate with you. Your subconscious could be using a familiar or not so familiar image in order to get your attention. The person dialoguing with you in your dream in my opinion is just as real as a person dialoguing with you over the Internet. I say this based on the fact that what they are saying and doing are just as independent of your will as the next person. And just as you have moved on from one dream to the next dream, so will the nature of this existence move on as my/your spirit return back to the essence. Me and your seemingly real memories can simply be a the dream of a higher being. In conclusion I would say the important thing here would be to focus on what is being said to you (if possible).:SuN026:

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I think you are correct in both respects. I have been contemplating on this 'message' all day and perhaps need some sleep to see what else comes to me.

Thanks.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Thank you brother hiphopolx.

My problem is I can't focus on what I don't remeber regarding the 'message'.

And I also think that I need to read closer my own words because obviously that's the real problem.

I'm losing FOCUS.

Peace.

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I'm glad I could be of service to you. If the person is ancestor of yours then maybe an ancestral prayer is all you need.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    No this is not an ancestor. It was a friend of mine in collgege who I was strongly attracted to before I got married. Get the picture. Then again, it could be an ancestor who used this friends form.

But I think I'm figuring this out. A few days ago I as 'chatting' with a sister in these threads talking about energy and couldn't remeber the word I was looking for.

As brother Meta speaks of 'portals' it seems that another 'chapter' just opened for me because doing some study today looking deeper into this I found the word.

Syzygy.

There is a Cosmic 'alignment' taking place in Deep Energy surrounding me and effecting my energy field.

The question now for me to aks and seek answers to is are these 'aeons' or 'archons' (in the Gnostic sense).

I can't really explain this in detail but I have a better knowledge now thanks to the input of everyone here thus far. My Dad used to read alot of Edgar Cayce, and I didnt keep any of those books. Wow. I get the message now.

smh.

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I think we have differing rates of experience depending on the dimension. There are endless possibilities. In one dimension, a person may be a former lover; in an completely different dimension, that person may be a current spouse. Then conversely to both of these in another dimension, that person may be a future lover. There are varying rates with different possibilities. In my work, one tool I have to effect change is I attempt to tap into these different dimensions and pull the one signal (signature) that exists for the frequency I wish to pull into this reality my person is presently conscious in.

One's work I will completely harp on until more people read it and reflect with their own experiences and understanding is Malidoma Some's "Of Water and the Spirit."

Blackbird

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is my response

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Extra to terra

Extra to Terra

Extra to earth I have now come to the summation that there is no thing natural about the human being. The human being is the most un natural being on the planet. All of our intentions our un natural. We now live in a created society based upon the norms of the human mind and not the hidden intelligence. our very khemistry is un natural which explains various illness and allergies that occur within our system due to our un natural balance. The rest of the entities on this planet have a job of divine order which fits into the divine system. Homo sexuality does not exist in nature so it is a valdation that we are an un balanced unatural creation that is artificial some what of a hybrid which explains why we are stuck in allegories and stories. Are we ready to accept the fact that we are the freaks and unatural beings. Think a bout it.

In response to your dreams i can only state that u had to have been thinking about this person and now in your dream state u are calling on her energy. I have done this several times before to the point where i have bumped into them. Every heard the phrase" I was just thinking about u". This energy is very strong especially when shared by two individuals whom have aligned thier energy which explains why couples begin to look like each other after sharing energy. Meditate and channel the energy i currently practice flying in my dreams last week i crossed the atlanic and sat on top of the statue of liberty before flight . Think therefore it is there is no in the middle. Hotep omo