Black People : EXTERMINATION OF THE BLACK RACE!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by PoeticManifesta, May 17, 2005.

1. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    lISTEN, JSUT THINK THE GOVT' CONTROLLS ALL ASPECTS OF WHO GETS IN, WHO WE ARE GOING TO LET SLIP BY, AND WHO WE GUNA KILL IF THEY GET PASS US.. WELL WITH THAT AT HAND,
    SIT BACK,
    WHY IS IT THAT MEXICANS AND LATINOS ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS, BUT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN POPULATIONS IS BEING STIFELED, AND DWINDLING.. I KNOW FOR A FACT.. THAT THERRE ARE MANY AFRICANS THAT WOULD LOVE TO COME TO AMERICA. BUT ARENT GRANTED VISAS... WHY? IS IT SUPRESSION? YOU KNOW "THE MAN" LOOKS AT BLACK PEOPLE AS A VIOLENT, ANGER DRIVEN PEOPLES... WE USED TO BE BREEDERS.. BUT THE MEXICANS TOOK THAT TITLE, WITH USUALLY 3+ CHILDREN.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? ARE WE BEING SUPRESSED AS A RACE, WITH LESS THAN 5% POPULATION, (THEY DONT COUNT BIRACIAL (*MARKED OTHER) EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TAINTED BLOOD TOO)) DOES AMERICA NOT WANT ANY MORE BLACK PEOPLE, WITHIN ITS BORDERS? dESEASES WHICH KILL US MORE THAN ANY OTHER SUCH AS SYCKLE CELL ANEMIA HAS A CURE, BUT TOO EXPENSIVE TO FUND? BUT WE STILL MAKE AND RESEARCH SMALL POX VACCINATIONS! (WHAT BLK PERSON U KNOW HAS HAD SMALL POX?) TELL ME.. IM ON A ROLL NOW YALL... AND I WANT TO KNOW!