Black People : Exposing RE-LIE-GION TE-LIE-Vangelist

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
NOTE: This post appears to be coming from Chief Osiris. It is not. It is from goddess Auset.
I need to adjust this. Qg Destee and I know why.
------------------------------------------------

Beloved Ones:

I am not able to locate the original thread this subject was posted in.

For those among us who desire Divine consciousness know this:

If we have Truth in us then we will not hesitate to watch this video.

Afrikan Proverb: One who does not like to read is equal to the one who can not read.

ISIS: One who does not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see. One who does not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear. One who does not care to know is equal to the one who does not know. One who does not care to live is equal to the one who is dead.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1309655344938122063

Exposed!—Benny Hinn, Paul and Jan Crouch, Steve Brock, Steve Hill, John Avanzini, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Rodney Howard-Browne, and a host of other famous-name "Christian" televangelists and charismatic leaders. You'll be shocked, stupefied, appalled, disgusted, and saddened all in one as you watch the outrageous antics of well-known Christian celebrities and their untold thousands of gullible followers. You'll shake your head in dismay as you see men barking like dogs and being led around on leashes; women howling like wolves and braying like donkeys; and profanity shouted from the pulpit. You'll recoil in astonishment to discover supposed Christian leaders scoffing at Bible doctrine; a televangelist and his associates sharing an opium smoking pipe; possessed people slithering like serpents at crusades; and thousands of worshippers blasphemously speaking in false tongues and breaking out in roaring, hysterical laughter...

More at below link
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=TEXE+MARRS+The+Blind+and+the+Dead+%28alex+jones+occult+illuminati+skull+bones+icke%29&btnG=Google+Search
---------------------------------------------------
Now we have witnessed what Chief Osiris, I, and like minds know to be and that is what is called The Human Being, and their Oath is that they are Workers of Iniquities (every evil), anti-nature, those who operates in a spirit that deals with the mind and body only and not the Soul. Those who are operating in Imitation truth. Look not in the sky and beyond for aliens, because when we are alienated from Divine Truth, we are aliens. They look just like us don't they?

It is truly a Black Holocaust to see our once Divine Black people still in the midst of this foul stack of Stench (Re-LIE-GION).

My people if we desire to live a life abundantly, get to know the difference between the Human Being mind-set and the Divine mind-set.

Osiris: Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

King Garvey:
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
[Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbosiles, you race of good for nothings If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.

See you in the whirlwind (HMG)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

HILY/A:kiss1:

goddess IsIs

Queen Goddess,

while you have an excellent post here and we share the same spirit, as one who has both a visual and a hearing impediment I must speak against the stigma placed on people with disabilities. I know you do not mean to do this but when you equate us with people who deliberately refuse to see and hear you do us a grave disservice. Please read my story and understand why I feel so strongly.

http://www.tecknowledgey.net/vision/listheart.htm

Again, great post. We are one in exposing the lies of relijunk

Precious QG River::angel1:

Precious there are two realities to us (Physical/ Spritual), and both have senses, Spiritual being the higher sense.

Preicous I meant those who can not Spiritually see and hear, not physically.

May this help you to understand what I mean.

No precious, I would never never speak badly about your condition or anyone else in your condition.

I will go over the message and see where I can rearrange it so that others will not receive it as you did.

HILy/a:angel1:

Beloved QG River::ilu:

When I tried to go into the post to edit it there is no EDIT access so below is what I did.

ISIS: One who does not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see Spiritually. One who does not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear Spiritually. One who does not care to know is equal to the one who does not know Spiritually. One who does not care to live is equal to the one who is dead Spiritually.

Thanks precious River, for I will always phrase it as it is above.

Here is loving you/Afrika:ilu:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back