Black People : Exposing RE-LIE-GION TE-LIE-Vangelist

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    NOTE: This post appears to be coming from Chief Osiris. It is not. It is from goddess Auset.
    I need to adjust this. Qg Destee and I know why.
    ------------------------------------------------

Beloved Ones:

I am not able to locate the original thread this subject was posted in.

For those among us who desire Divine consciousness know this:

If we have Truth in us then we will not hesitate to watch this video.

Afrikan Proverb: One who does not like to read is equal to the one who can not read.

ISIS: One who does not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see. One who does not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear. One who does not care to know is equal to the one who does not know. One who does not care to live is equal to the one who is dead.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1309655344938122063

Exposed!—Benny Hinn, Paul and Jan Crouch, Steve Brock, Steve Hill, John Avanzini, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin, Rodney Howard-Browne, and a host of other famous-name "Christian" televangelists and charismatic leaders. You'll be shocked, stupefied, appalled, disgusted, and saddened all in one as you watch the outrageous antics of well-known Christian celebrities and their untold thousands of gullible followers. You'll shake your head in dismay as you see men barking like dogs and being led around on leashes; women howling like wolves and braying like donkeys; and profanity shouted from the pulpit. You'll recoil in astonishment to discover supposed Christian leaders scoffing at Bible doctrine; a televangelist and his associates sharing an opium smoking pipe; possessed people slithering like serpents at crusades; and thousands of worshippers blasphemously speaking in false tongues and breaking out in roaring, hysterical laughter...

More at below link
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=TEXE+MARRS+The+Blind+and+the+Dead+%28alex+jones+occult+illuminati+skull+bones+icke%29&btnG=Google+Search
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Now we have witnessed what Chief Osiris, I, and like minds know to be and that is what is called The Human Being, and their Oath is that they are Workers of Iniquities (every evil), anti-nature, those who operates in a spirit that deals with the mind and body only and not the Soul. Those who are operating in Imitation truth. Look not in the sky and beyond for aliens, because when we are alienated from Divine Truth, we are aliens. They look just like us don't they?

It is truly a Black Holocaust to see our once Divine Black people still in the midst of this foul stack of Stench (Re-LIE-GION).

My people if we desire to live a life abundantly, get to know the difference between the Human Being mind-set and the Divine mind-set.

Osiris: Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

King Garvey:
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
    [Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
    If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbosiles, you race of good for nothings If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.

See you in the whirlwind (HMG)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

HILY/A:kiss1:

goddess IsIs

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Queen Goddess,

while you have an excellent post here and we share the same spirit, as one who has both a visual and a hearing impediment I must speak against the stigma placed on people with disabilities. I know you do not mean to do this but when you equate us with people who deliberately refuse to see and hear you do us a grave disservice. Please read my story and understand why I feel so strongly.

http://www.tecknowledgey.net/vision/listheart.htm

Again, great post. We are one in exposing the lies of relijunk

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Precious QG River::angel1:

Precious there are two realities to us (Physical/ Spritual), and both have senses, Spiritual being the higher sense.

Preicous I meant those who can not Spiritually see and hear, not physically.

May this help you to understand what I mean.

No precious, I would never never speak badly about your condition or anyone else in your condition.

I will go over the message and see where I can rearrange it so that others will not receive it as you did.

HILy/a:angel1:

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG River::ilu:

When I tried to go into the post to edit it there is no EDIT access so below is what I did.

ISIS: One who does not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see Spiritually. One who does not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear Spiritually. One who does not care to know is equal to the one who does not know Spiritually. One who does not care to live is equal to the one who is dead Spiritually.

Thanks precious River, for I will always phrase it as it is above.

Here is loving you/Afrika:ilu:

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Queen Goddess.

You have come to us with a higher and a deeper love. Your actions give testimony to this.

Thanks,

river

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG River:kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Back on topic

My first introduction to christian doctrine came from Fred Price of Crenshaw Christian Center whose television ministry Ever Increasing Faith is carried on by his son.

I could fill several books with my experiences there and in other ministries. The "get all you can and can all you get" phlosophy kept the focus on acquisition of material possessions. I remember a group of them actually got together and were planning to use their faith to raise another member back to life who had died of a sickness despite their prayers. Price quickly jumped in and said if you did not have enough faith to heal her sickness how will you have enough to raise her from the dead. Damage control. I've been hearing Word of Faith people talking about they're going to empty out all the hospitals for 25 years and they haven't done it yet. Does it take their god 25 years to answer prayers or do they just not have enough faith?

At another church a visiting "prophet" told me my problem is the Bible says faith comes by hearing and since I can't hear faith can't come to me. Then the next day he reminded us that the Bible says without faith it is impossible to please God. So there I was. I need to hear in order to have faith but I need to have faith in order to hear. I was in tears for days thinking God had played a dirty catch 22 trick on me.

The pain these charletans cause to gullible millions is incalculable.True spirituality and divinity is way outside the crazy box they try to keep us in. Couldn't keep me in it or draw me back to that cesspool of undigested lies.

8. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG River::luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

I am just loving you muuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhh.

It is time to share our stories so that the enemies can be exposed.

I am so honored to be in your presence precious One.:luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

HILY/A:luvv: :luvv: :luvv: