Black People : EXPLOITED BY CHINA - AFRICA_ H*LL NO

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, May 12, 2009.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    China with its. Vast human rights violations has begun another rape across the Continent of Africa.

China was there when slaves were taken by force to America and Europe. For their participation they were not enslaved like Africans, but given what amounts to limited freedoms.

It took Africa's children. YOU and Me over Four Hundred Years to get limited freedom.

Oh yes China was part of the original break up of The African Nations.
    China is a member of the United Nations G7.

The G7 is the Problem and the United Nations isn't the Cure.

What is the cure is US.

We can write. We can protest. To the United Nations and the G7.
    We can change the matters.

Preaching about the Love of Africa has to be put into PRACTICE. NOW!

Letters of Protest and Words expressed can Make A Difference.

American African Americans. All 22 or 44 million people that say.

NO MORE. Get the H*LL out of Africa and stop the rape of it's natural resources.

Then after the FINISH and DEMISE. OF RESOURCES EXPLOITATION. Then the finish has to be done to SELF EXPLOITATION and the RAPE OF WOMEN!

2. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    The Africans are sitting in Dark Caves and trenches eating meal.

The Chinese are sitting in lighted and sheltered buildings eating meat.

This is wrong. All Wrong.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    patience lion

the "BUBBLE" is almost ready

:hi:

:11900:

4. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    said in an earlier thread:

We are being fed one side of the War between the East and West for African resources. The West is losing, which can account for the sudden interest in the media towards the plight of the Africans. They also neglect to mention North & East Africa which is dedicating itself to catering to the "Orient" (no longer the West) as that is where the money comes from - money in "charity", tourism, grants etc.. the whole shebang. the West feel it sliiping through their fingers as I type ;)

Dont misunderstand me, while the situation in Africa leaves much to be desired, we all know that any true and sustainable revolution has to come from the ppl themselves. Pointing out the flaws of the enemy will not help - educating ppl to direct their energies to the real war (within ourselves) and joining/assisting the revolutionary groups already based in the countries will make the needed difference. White or Chinese, they both are devils which rape Africa daily.

This "news" is going to expand in proportion with the rate at which whites are replaced by chinese in Africa. It's important to look at the bigger picture.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    tru indeed sis....

one love
    khasm

6. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thank You Sister Zulile

The governments of those Northern and East Africans provinces aren't doing the right thing. If the cut is 65% to 30% on the Gold. A few roads are being built. To get the trees and gold out. The railroads as well.

If Any nation had Africa's benefit in mind. They would send over the equipment, help mine resources and then get their fair share of expenditure, cost for labor and equipment.

I do not think it is a media jealousy or rivalry going on. There is still a corrupt country, Now china taking again Advantage of Africa and its corrupt government. Because they were first to come in. Russia I am sure is behind them. So is the rest of Europe. Yes China may be pointed out, but the pillage has to end.

Stories of farmers being bought out, and nothing being done with the land after. Leaves those families and communities hungry. Then after they are bought out they are displaced. Do not have potable water close by, no electricity in many cases.

Building 5000 houses. Not enough for the 2 million or so people. An investment in its infrastructure. Where are the cars the average African drives. The roads will be useless. Not kept up without the money after the fact. I see them walking. paid 40 cents an hour is less than Chinese wages.

I know you have traveled there, Sister Z, but this is no excuse for any nation to be taking advantage of Africa in this current time.

The rape and killings especially in the Congo got me interested in what is happening today. Are these things not happening, or are they just blown up media stories? That alone means that something other than a hand shake agreement should be taking place to remove resources.

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I hear you, HODEE. (and not that it's relevent, but I am African and lived there most of my life) I do, however, have one major correction for you - They are not the first.

How soon we forget the West using headlines about "plight of the african ppl" as an excuse wage war against the Russians during the Cold War... today Mozambique, Angola and Namibia are covered with millions of land mines and other military crap, which will kill people for centuries to come. Ethiopia, Algeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Chad, Central African Republic, Nigeria, Sudan and Uganda... all self destructing... Western whispers in their ears and western weapons in their hands.

China's only crime is that it's investments in Africa are now larger than the West (USA/UK/IMF/World Bank combined!). So yeah - Africa can prepare for another war, but let us not pretend it is a war to fight the injustices towards the people. Let us not feign outrage towards China for doing exactly what our western leaders do, have done and continue to do. As Black/Africans we need to understand we are our own worst enemy in our ignorance about our own selves.

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    funny

that YT encourages this self destruction not realizing that he himself is ALSO self destructing lol

9. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795

Thank You Sister Zulile

Does this mean. No one cares about you. More than you care about yourself?

Let those who are suffering fight for their own freedom. :?:

I didn't write this just to talk. Nor share this to point out any flaws in another.

Maybe the ignorance is actually. We wait for martyrs and cower more than fight. Or maybe we talk a good game but wait for someone else to start.

It baffles me sometimes how little do know about history and who helped whom. If those who did help us had not helped. The let those who suffer fight their own battles attitude. Is laid back fear.

Forgotten change of any kind.

No vote. No nothing. Cowardice.

Why should one toss a pebble into such a vast dilemma? To cause a ripple!

Lots of Rally and African Pride here.

In the United States. I grew up listening to all the stories and talk about back to Africa, pull away from Western culture and Support Africa in her freedom.

Talk lots of talk about the greatness of our people. Those who study and try to share now seem to be only doing that. Who ever fought for black pride or change was and will become isolated.

Then the movement died once they died. The crowd died again.
    Talking and sharing. Sharing and talking.

If we were sold out. It is because we washed and fizzled out.

What happened to the push had during the civil rights movement.
    Well I hear that. The So called Black Leaders. Sold us out. Bull.

What happened was the sold out crowd. Laid down again. The martyr was dead.

They showed us. Speak up. Speak out. Go Down.

There is fear of martyrdom.

Those who do lead. Are killed. Shoot and Murdered.
    So many Black (ppl) Leaders talk.

A good game. But that is all. Makes me wanna say. Enough it's all talk.

The new exploiter is not as bad as the last one that did the exploitation. No excuses and suave over should be given anyone. Especially the talkers!

Isolation comes in every fight. Be ready to be sacrificed while many watch the continuance of the status quo.

It took four hundred years to get the vote again.

It was had in 1865 and lost just after. Voting practices adopted in many southern states after the Civil War, including literacy tests as a prerequisite to voting took that right away.

Then it was achieved again taken again in the early 1900's.

Finally achieved again in 1965's.

The vote for us here still isn't won. Nor is it solid.

The 1965 voting rights act is a quasi -law. Meaning it isn't a solid law on the books. It a privilege law that has to be renewed. What happens if they don't renew it?

====
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/21/AR2006062101910.html

GOP Rebellion Stops Voting Rights Act

Bush played with renewing the right. Soon that fight has to be fought again.

Maybe this one is closer to home. As soon as people who will fight for another as well as themseves die off in 25 years or so. The rights of many ( African Americans ) will be stolen again.

The year is 2031. Tell me what other nationality that has the right to vote in the United States has to get renewal? That is ignorance of what history is or will be.

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Is anybody going to help Africa and not want something in return?