Violaters / Violations : Explanations for Quotes I use

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by noor100, Mar 27, 2012.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    I am very surprise at the responses.All of the quotes I have used I have collected and used them in a row.Why the responses and what is the problem???

Maybe we can clear this up.I would appreciate it.

What is going on here???

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Sister ... no one has to explain their quote / words to you ... especially since no one called your name.

One Member's words may inspire another Member's quote, post, thread, poetry ... it's no violation.

Your quote about losing to a fool ... inspired me to post a quote ... and i'm sure others.

If you can't take your words and actions influencing, impacting, or inspiring another ... you might not wanna be here.

For it happens often.

In addition ... Family ... please don't get in this ... remember ... stay out of the way when Moderators are moderating.

Unless you're already in it i reckon ... and willing to bear that burden ... :look:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    It sounds very much like you and Khasm were responding to me and my quote.If you would like me to remove it I would do so but I have never seen this kind of a reaction to someone's quote.And its very obvious you two were talking to me.So what is the real problem?

Maybe I should not have used the quote I used,I wasn't thinking..I am human.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister ... if you can't take being responded to ... you're in the wrong place.

Everyone responds to whatever they want ... that's what discussion, engagement, interaction often brings ... response.

You've not done or said anything wrong ... you're entitled to your respectful opinion / response too ... everyone is.

I can't protect you from responses to what you say and/or do right in front of us ... especially when i'm responding too.

You're gonna have to protect yourself on this one, toughen up, or stay away from places that allow respectful response.

Love You!

Destee

5. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    Sister Destee I don't feel the reponses were respectful..this could have been handled differently.It seems that you are upset with me or have a problem with me,or you maybe feel I have a problem with you.I do not nor have I ever had a problem with you,I don't agree with you on everything but its not personal.I just feel that you are not always fair.Its not a personal thing.Sometimes you let certain people get away with disrespecting others and banned others for less.
    I'm also sure I have offended some with things I have posted but I try to keep those things on the Islamic forum.

You can be honest with me and tell me if there's a big problem and you prefer me to leave and I will do so.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Oh My Gosh Sister ... I WANT YOU HERE !!!! ... :love:

There is no bigger problem ... i work hard for all of us ... all willing to interact respectfully ... and you've always been in that number.

Sister ... you're so sweet ... kinda fragile, delicate ... but very loving, kind, warm, patient ... these are the things i've seen of you.

It's like you really can't take the hard-hitting nature of the discussion areas, so you kinda stay in the Islamic Forum ... which is fine.

But when you venture outside of the protected energy of the Islamic Forum ... it's a whole nuther animal ... :lol: ... :love:

This kinda reminds me of times past, when Family Members ventured out of the warm embrace of the Poetry Forums ... :peekk:

They hurried up and went back "UpStairs" ... what we call our Poetry Area ... :love:

Everyone is not cut out for our discussions, and it takes a lot not to take it personal, even for me ... i'm still learning how.

But that is the key ... you can't let it hurt your feelings, and take it personal and stuff ... there's too much of it ... you'd be krazee!

It's okay that you don't agree with every decision i make ... no one else does either ... :grouphug:

Love You!

Destee

7. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    Ok that means a lot and I'll try to be more careful.

Much Love and Respect.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

You're a Sweet Heart ... :love:

Just know that there are different levels of energy, engagement, etc., found in this community.

Poetry is and always has been, very peaceful, respectful, with high standards. Likewise, our Study Group Forums are protected areas, and it seems the Front Porch ... folk introducing themselves ... is beginning to get like consideration ... but most of the other discussion forums ... you almost gotta be able to stand the heat, if you're in the kitchen.

If you're in it ... folk think you can take the heat automatically ... :lol:

They don't know how sweet and shy you are ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Quot about peace violaters