Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
Stephanie Victoria Allen, popularly known as Stefflon Don, has posed a question to her 2.4m Instagram followers. The British rapper who is dating Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy, wants a scientific explanation as to why more black people are dying of COVID-19.

While reacting to her question, some followers were quick to point out that doctors were choosing to save white lives over black. There were those who say it has to do with higher rates on underlying diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.

Meanwhile, Stefflon Don made the following clear while sharing her post. She wrote;

"I am asking a serious question. You may not like the question because you don’t like asking questions, but let’s not attack people for having a respectful conversation filled with different sensible opinions."

"By the way, Im blocking all the dumb commentary and people that are attacking me going totally off subject so stick to the subject. ".

Kindly use the link below for the full coverage and share your thoughts.

https://www.amebobook.com/explain-w...re-dying-of-covid-19-more-rapper-stefflon-don/

Source: Amebo Book

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Stephanie Victoria Allen, popularly known as Stefflon Don, has posed a question to her 2.4m Instagram followers. The British rapper who is dating Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy, wants a scientific explanation as to why more black people are dying of COVID-19.

While reacting to her question, some followers were quick to point out that doctors were choosing to save white lives over black. There were those who say it has to do with higher rates on underlying diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.

Meanwhile, Stefflon Don made the following clear while sharing her post. She wrote;

"I am asking a serious question. You may not like the question because you don’t like asking questions, but let’s not attack people for having a respectful conversation filled with different sensible opinions."

"By the way, Im blocking all the dumb commentary and people that are attacking me going totally off subject so stick to the subject. ".

Kindly use the link below for the full coverage and share your thoughts.

https://www.amebobook.com/explain-w...re-dying-of-covid-19-more-rapper-stefflon-don/

Source: Amebo Book
so.. you've come to a discussion site.. opened a discussion that requires us to go to another discussion sight to discuss? What sense does that make?

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Shouldn't she come here to this site and ask her question personally? No? If this is not a debate shouldn't you tell her to get scientific answers from websites of agencies researching Coronavirus? Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Complex to reachVIRGINIA BEACH with text or speechshoot hoop with nerdsthen use a group of wordsto explain my dribble birdsfall from the skyand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlanta's confederate monuments: how do ‘context markers’ help explain racism? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Google CEO Had To Explain To Congress Why Googling 'Idiot' Shows Donald Trump Science and Technology 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: White Racism--An Application of the Colonial Model to Explain Crime & Race Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Only Dark Matter (And Not Modified Gravity) Can Explain The Universe Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stress And Poverty May Explain High Rates Of Dementia In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 1
Djedefre African American History Culture : Can someone explain to me why the Greeks are considered the foundation of Western Civilization African American History Culture 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : UConn officials explain thinking behind African American male-only section of dorm Black Education / Schools 0
S Science and Technology : Can someone explain Godel's Incompleteness Theorems Science and Technology 22
jamesfrmphilly African Traditional Religion : please explain.... African Traditional Religion Study Group 14
W Black People : Can Anyone Explain how to create LLC or Business to use 4 renting properties/paying utility bills? Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Two minutes of video that explain the relationship between cops, druglords, dealers and feens. Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Just Explain It: Solar Storms Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How Obama and Romney Could Tie in the Electoral College: ‘Just Explain It’ Black People Politics 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Self Love?...Explain That. Black People Open Forum 8
Writeous1 Black People : This Can Explain the Weird Weather and Strange Earthquakes. Black People Open Forum 76
A Black Spirituality Religion : Explain The AntiChrist Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
Ankhur Black People : Can the Supporters of this War, explain, what is the reason for it? Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Fried Fish May Explain 'Stroke Belt' Mystery Black Health and Wellness 5
Z Black People : How does one rationalise / explain this? Black People Open Forum 20
R Black Poetry : Explain Stuff at the Club Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Amnat77 Benin : Benin women explain their kingdoms role in the slave trade Benin 9
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Can any one explain this statement about Haiti? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
N Black People : Sistah's Please Explain Black People Open Forum 17
mistaliberator Black Spirituality Religion : HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ANY WHERE PLEASE EXPLAIN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes down in every generation to explain personally face to face Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Explain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Spirituality Religion : EXPLAIN THE LONGEVITY OF LIFE IN ANCIENT BIBLICAL TIMES Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
L Black Poetry : Explain My Hip-Hop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : Can Someone Please Explain Light Code Lockdown? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Isaiah Black People : CRUNK & SKREW...SOUTHERN FOLKS, PLEASE EXPLAIN IT!!! Black People Open Forum 104
n2deepthings Black Poetry : Somebody explain this shyte to a brotha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : explain to me....... Black Sports 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Women Journey “America Your Doors Are Open” Explain What And Who Is ? The Bond Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : Similarities Between Judaism & Sunni Islam Aqil Can You Explain This ??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
I Black Spirituality Religion : Let Me Use This Time To Explain The So-called New And Old Testament Part 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
F Black Poetry : Words are too feeble to explain this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : Lemme see if I can explain this... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
H Black Poetry : let me explain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : You & Me (Inspired by "If I could explain our love..." by DIIMOND) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
DIIMOND Black Poetry : If I could explain our love...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : GA AND BLAKVERB WHAT IS HAIKU IT'S SO SHORT OF A SORT BUT YALL EXPLAIN PLEASE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Scientific Mystery: Ancient Baobab Trees in Africa Dying at ‘Shocking’ Rate and No One Knows Why All Things Africa 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientific Proof Is A Myth Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Scientific Explanation For Why Barack Obama Looks So **** Good Black Health and Wellness 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAVERY HYPERTENSION HYPOTHESIS—NATURAL SELECTION AND SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION: A COMMENTARY AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Africa : DR. CHEIKH ANTA DIOP: The African Origins Of Humanity - The Historical And Scientific Evidence All Things Africa 0
Destee Science and Technology : Know of Any Scientific Advancements Regarding Life After Death? Science and Technology 23
macoo Science and Technology : nine scientific facts Science and Technology 40