Black Spirituality Religion : EXPLAIN THE LONGEVITY OF LIFE IN ANCIENT BIBLICAL TIMES

I must factor

in a 5% margin of error on biblical non-accuracy: I have noted huge calculation errors in both testaments.

1. Old Testament: In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel? (a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9). (b) One million, one hundred thousand (1 Chronicles 21:5).
2. New Testament: the 3-day rule from Friday to Sunday: JC crucified on Friday but rose on Sunday.

That being said, their dietary habits may have consisted of a high content of: fruits, vegetables, grains and berries. You are what you eat.

I have read two books now that try to explain this particular subject as number of years being the difference between lunar years and a star calendar year methodology. The Egyptians used a type of star calendar years that was based upon the Sirius system in which it takes Sirius B 49.5 years to go around Sirius A. This number was usually doubled to represent twines and Sirius C’s. The first thing you would want to do is split the years in half. The next method has been lost to convert Biblical age to our time line but it has something to do with the ancient Egyptian star calendar. This star calendar methodology was abandoned shortly after the 18th dynasty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back