Black Spirituality Religion : Explain The AntiChrist

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I was wondering what most people mean when they say such and such is the antichrist because that saying is helping people stay in bondage. Why does there have to be one antichrist when there are so many against Christ. I just have problems with so much attention payed to 'the antichrist'. It is rediculous. It leads people away from recognizes antichrists you are around every day.
    Ive heard Bill Gates was 'the' antichrist and other people like President Obama, Hillary Clinton, the whole U.S. government. I would supposed anybody who is terrorizing you is 'the' antichrist. The devil is a spirit that can be apart of anybody. I dont care who the head guy is. You are the antichrist if youre running around in a nervous wreck. Its you terrorizing you. I understand this is a forum but hasnt this been overdone in the last few years. We as spiritual people dont have to buy into every trend. Its a trend set up by the antichrist I bet you from wherever they are.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    This topic has been discussed many times. The term "antichrist" is often used interchangeably with devil, satan, etc., and i remember the first time it (satan, the devil) was ever put in the title of a thread here. It freaked me out! I didn't want it discussed here at all!

That was many years ago, and without the Family's cool and calm wisdom, it would never have been.

Yeah ... i had some issues back then ... :)

Fortunately, i've grown ... thanks to the many that share here ... and this topic is in abundance.

Though i am not qualified to explain it to anyone. It will take one smarter than me, to do that.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Anti _ christ
    Christ _ ianity (anti)

the I and y are interchangeable as u know in the English language.

So u see it's really not all that hard to decipher ..

4. Proverbs31Woman

Proverbs31Woman Be kinder than necessary! MEMBER

Ratings:
    +877
    There is one Antichrist and that is the Accuser of the bretheren-Satan, and his spirit is operated by Many people. The Word of God warned us of the coming of the last days and one sign of that is the influx of the Antichrist...the warning is necessary, as many antichrists will rise in power and be in position to sway believers away from THE CHRIST if they are not grounded in the truth...of course, we see this today in many forms.

1 John 2:18
    Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    1 John 2:22
    Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    1 John 4:3
    And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    2 John 1:7
    For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Anyone against the Holy Son was called "antichrist" for certain because they are oppose to the Holy Anointed. However, there is indeed a certain lawless one, one antichrist set apart from the others, that will fool many peoples.

Though many have used the title for anyone they despise, or disagree with, that should not hinder ones watch in the world nor should it cause one to lack understanding as to who the actual Antichrist is.

6. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    The Anti Christ will be one who is against Christ.. Prophecy shows that in the end times this man or as Paul calls him "the man of sin". 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12
    Daniel 7 Revelation 12
    Many argue that the Pope is this man of sin....another school of thought suggest that he will be Jewish who will claim to be the Messiah. The argument for this is that the Jews will never accept a non Jewish messiah.Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, . Daniel 11:37
    Daniel 11:36 He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.
    Who ever this man is will have great power in that the various world governments will pay homage to him and he will.

The bible even shows his personal characteristics he does not regard the desire of women, implying that he might be celibate or homosexual. Daniel 11: 37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
    • He will have a stern look and will be more proud and boastful.
    • He will be a master of political intrigue and a miliitary genius eventually set up his throne in Jerusalem.
    • He will set up himself as world leader and will outlaw all religions where he will dictate that he be worshipped.he Bible even gives some clues about his personal characteristics. The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual. Daniel also tells us that he will have a "fierce countenance" or stern look, and will be "more stout than his fellows"--more proud and boastful.
    • The 7-year peace-pact (or covenant) that is engineered by the Antichrist is spoken of a number of times in the Bible, & may even have already been si

7. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    That's deep but I see well written. All the criteariers spelled out. Don't take a scientist. Act accordingly and we won't be compared. Anticrist is whomever is against you.

8. candeesweet

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    I sometimes wish it was about something else but I can only equate me and whomever in the mix.

9. candeesweet

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    It must be close to the end.

10. Chas0x01

Chas0x01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    From Wiki:

"The word antichrist is made up of two roots: αντί + Χριστός (anti + Christos). "Αντί" can mean not only "against" and "opposite of", but also "in place of",[3] "Χριστός", translated "Christ", is Greek for the Hebrew "Messiah" meaning "anointed," and refers to Jesus of Nazareth[4] within Christian, Islamic and Messianic Jewishtheology."

IMO, it's this last option that nails it "in place of". There has never been a religious figure more powerful than the Popes. The Roman Catholic Church ruled Europe and Europe ruled the world.

The anti-Christ is often thought to represent the 'Son of Perdition', 'The man of sin', 'The false prophet', 'The little horn', and the 'whore who rides the beast'.

I'm pretty sure all these describes Rome.