Black Poetry : Explain Stuff at the Club

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Explain Stuff at the Club

Clean at the club feel extreme love seen thugs get into fights
But that menu ain’t bright we came tonight for a good time right?
See a dame in pink now my brain shrink gave her a plain wink
Alerting her cake it probably in a certain state of wetness a kink
In my rap as my nerves overlap, tried some colder rap “look boo
I took you to be free tonight no man that is” her booty shook too
Mellow like jello “so hello give me a date, look boo I eat spinach
To spark and must finish what I start got smooth skin not a blemish
Want lace and wine don’t let me waste your time wanna taste the divine
Juices between your thighs that where the cream pies lies it’s time
We get together, got brisk hype and dislike being a nobody seeing
A party and afterwards we can kiss and hug twist our love before fleeing
The club, car sparkling hot in the parking lot my appatus says go but
My status quo is in a state of flux need great luck just to get you up
For sex tonight” “RHYME you want sex and it’s sweet sorrow you’ll
Be on the street tomorrow bragging pants sagging about this wert duel
You had in bed as a lover in a different dismension sex is the mother
Of inventions you wear bling swelland you do your thing well go other
Stuff to think about doe, so hold your horses hear bold voices telling
Me not to have sex instead grab the kotex I see your **** is swelling
RHYME one time I was home alone walking around in gown and
Panties really itching in the kitchen hot galore heard a knock at the door plan
To put more clothes but didn’t oh golly it was this boy wanting to talk
All of a sudden I tried to button my gown I was stun no fun started to walk
In I couldn’t pushy him away oh he jest got my wet tongue right there
Couldn’t go anywhere seem the lights dim I couldn’t fight him well aware
He wanted my coochee hole bad, oh my HIPS HOPPED it got us lip locked
In the doorway, RHYME this guy is neat but I bet he’ll lie and cheat if I drop
My panties and let him have my wet candies, that’s just the dawg in him

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
At his finest when he visit da club cloud 9
tyte joint bruh !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Complex to reachVIRGINIA BEACH with text or speechshoot hoop with nerdsthen use a group of wordsto explain my dribble birdsfall from the skyand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlanta's confederate monuments: how do ‘context markers’ help explain racism? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Google CEO Had To Explain To Congress Why Googling 'Idiot' Shows Donald Trump Science and Technology 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: White Racism--An Application of the Colonial Model to Explain Crime & Race Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Only Dark Matter (And Not Modified Gravity) Can Explain The Universe Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stress And Poverty May Explain High Rates Of Dementia In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 1
Djedefre African American History Culture : Can someone explain to me why the Greeks are considered the foundation of Western Civilization African American History Culture 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Plato use of Binary Techniques to explain Justice same process in the NT AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : UConn officials explain thinking behind African American male-only section of dorm Black Education / Schools 0
S Science and Technology : Can someone explain Godel's Incompleteness Theorems Science and Technology 22
jamesfrmphilly African Traditional Religion : please explain.... African Traditional Religion Study Group 14
W Black People : Can Anyone Explain how to create LLC or Business to use 4 renting properties/paying utility bills? Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Two minutes of video that explain the relationship between cops, druglords, dealers and feens. Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Just Explain It: Solar Storms Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How Obama and Romney Could Tie in the Electoral College: ‘Just Explain It’ Black People Politics 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Self Love?...Explain That. Black People Open Forum 8
Writeous1 Black People : This Can Explain the Weird Weather and Strange Earthquakes. Black People Open Forum 76
A Black Spirituality Religion : Explain The AntiChrist Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
Ankhur Black People : Can the Supporters of this War, explain, what is the reason for it? Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Fried Fish May Explain 'Stroke Belt' Mystery Black Health and Wellness 5
Z Black People : How does one rationalise / explain this? Black People Open Forum 20
Amnat77 Benin : Benin women explain their kingdoms role in the slave trade Benin 9
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Can any one explain this statement about Haiti? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
N Black People : Sistah's Please Explain Black People Open Forum 17
mistaliberator Black Spirituality Religion : HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ANY WHERE PLEASE EXPLAIN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes down in every generation to explain personally face to face Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Explain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Spirituality Religion : EXPLAIN THE LONGEVITY OF LIFE IN ANCIENT BIBLICAL TIMES Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
L Black Poetry : Explain My Hip-Hop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : Can Someone Please Explain Light Code Lockdown? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Isaiah Black People : CRUNK & SKREW...SOUTHERN FOLKS, PLEASE EXPLAIN IT!!! Black People Open Forum 104
n2deepthings Black Poetry : Somebody explain this shyte to a brotha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : explain to me....... Black Sports 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Black Women Journey “America Your Doors Are Open” Explain What And Who Is ? The Bond Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : Similarities Between Judaism & Sunni Islam Aqil Can You Explain This ??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
I Black Spirituality Religion : Let Me Use This Time To Explain The So-called New And Old Testament Part 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
F Black Poetry : Words are too feeble to explain this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : Lemme see if I can explain this... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
H Black Poetry : let me explain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : You & Me (Inspired by "If I could explain our love..." by DIIMOND) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
DIIMOND Black Poetry : If I could explain our love...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : GA AND BLAKVERB WHAT IS HAIKU IT'S SO SHORT OF A SORT BUT YALL EXPLAIN PLEASE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
HODEE Black People Politics : ‘Purely outlandish stuff’: Trump’s legal machine grinds to a halt Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industrythis stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministrythat's a big boom aheadwhile you in the room li Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4