Black History Culture : Experts: Cut trees to rescue Nero's fabled palace

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Believe it or not, there's plenty of Biblical history connected to the famous Nero. We seldom argue the existence of, let's say, Alexander the Great, but we balk and squawk at the mentioning of Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa :wow:

Experts: Cut trees to rescue Nero's fabled palace

[​IMG]

Experts: Cut trees to rescue Nero's fabled palace

A journalist scans the frescoed ceilings of a room during a visit organized for the media of the Roman Emperor Nero's Golden Palace 'Domus Aurea' in Rome, Wednesday, June 18, 2014. Archaeologists and restorations experts said Wednesday that research, including digital simulation aimed at solving the Domus Aurea’s chronic humidity problem, has indicated that trees in a park on the Oppian Hill hurt the palace’s stability. The nearly 2,000-year-old structure was closed to visitors in 2010, after decades of stability problem. Tree roots and rainwater sink into the walls, damaging frescoes and causing parts of the ceiling to fall off. (AP Photo/Domenico Stinellis)

The nearly 2,000-year-old structure under the Oppian Hill was opened with much fanfare in 1999 after being closed for nearly two decades for fear of collapse. Visitors could explore Nero's pleasure-playground, including the maze of passageways lined with frescoes that had inspired many Renaissance artists some 500 years ago.

But persistent structural problems continued to threaten the ceilings. The palace has remained closed since 2010 after a huge chunk of its vaulted ceiling collapsed.

Budget-strapped Italy hopes that a new law giving generous tax breaks to those funding restorations will help pay for at least some of the 31 million-euro ($42 million) project.

http://news.yahoo.com/experts-cut-trees-rescue-neros-165037815.html

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Oh spare me !!!....you and I know that the ONLY REASON that people be having issues with Jesus, Moses, Abraham, David, Joshua and all the rest is because...come on, you can say it,...is because, NOT ONE BONE, TOOTH, FINGER NAIL, TOMB OR ANYTHING ELSE HAS EVER BEEN FOUND CONCERNING ANY OF THEM...PERIOD!!! We done found ish OLDER than them...we done found ish from their time era....we done even found ish younger than them. However, when it comes to the greatest people who supposedly walked the earth and who did what no one has ever done BEFORE OR AFTER THEM, according to the Bible, it is rather strange that not even a piece of clothing, some drawings, paintings, carvings, a shoe or something relating to any of them HAS EVER BEEN FOUND. Now why would that be?

What's up? You think that MAYBE GOD DON'T WANT US TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE REAL OR SOMETHING? Don't you think that the finding of their underwear or something would be enough to at least persuade the people to at least say; "Wow, they were real, we better get our act together!" Obviously somebody out there doesn't want us to know that they really lived....Hhmmm, I wonder why??

We found ish from Jurassic park times, cave man times, mummy times, war times...every darn time but theirs!!! But you of course would like us to think that they were real, right???!! I mean, we done found all the tyrants, rulers, kings, queens, the major and minor players of time and history....but when it comes to them???????? I said, when it comes to them????? I just can't understand how all of them just disappeared as if they were NEVER THERE OR LIVED???? What happened? God just decided to hide everybody, all of them??? God hid their children, their brothers, cousins, mama's, fathers and everybody....nobody to tell the tale, to say that they are even linked to them or anything??? NAH!!!...SOMETHING'S WRONG HERE AND YOU KNOW IT TOO !!!

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    Needless to say, you failed to address the succinct point of belief in Alexander the Great over Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa.

We have no bones of Alexander, yet you insist bones of Jesus are needed to accept his historicity. This is absurd thinking my friend.

Both Alexander and Jesus rely on proof of their existence after their deaths. But I understand this about you, there is no objective proof of Jesus that will satisfy you personally, unless I resurrect him myself ... period.:)

I just hope others, to include the peanut gallery, understand this hard headedness of yours.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    PLEASE NOTE: I didn't JUST SAY JESUS....I SAID; ANY OF THEM!!! GIVE ME ANY PROPHET AT ALL !!!!! JUST A SANDLE STRAP!...HOW ABOUT THAT....I'LL TAKE A SANDLE STRAP!!

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    :rofl:

How bad do you want it, its gonna cost you dearly my brother friend?

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What is the difference between Alexander and Jesus? For one thing; Where can we find the history of Alexander at???....Hhmm, well it ain't in the Bible...so are there any other books or records around? I wonder?....let me see; Well if we exclude the small fights, I guess we could rely on the records of the battles at Battle of the Persian Gate, Battle of Gaugamela, Siege of Gaza, Battle of the Granicus, Battle of the Hydaspes, Battle of Issus, Siege of Halicarnassus, Siege of Miletus, Siege of the Sogdian Rock, Siege of Tyre (332 BC). I would therefore say that Alexander left A PRETTY GOOD RECORD OF HIMSELF, WOULDN'T YOU?

According TO THE BIBLE, it states that Jesus was well known...all over the place. Many came to see him. So outside of the bible, lets see if we can locate the guy okay??? I mean, after all the favors and healings and miracles he supposedly did, I'm sure that SOMEBODY SURELY LEFT SOMETHING BEHIND ABOUT HIM. LET ME CHECK................................................................I DON'T SEE ANYTHING YET. HOLD UP, LET ME CHECK AGAIN...................................................................................................STILL NOT THERE!! WAIT!....I THINK I SEE SOMETHING!...............................Oh, my bad, it said Please us, I thought it said Jesus. Still CHECKING ..................................... CHECKING, checking ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................STILL LOOKING!..............................................????????.................???????

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    :thinking:

WoW! You finally get it, the Bible is what Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa left as proof of his existence, he was a teacher like Aristotle. Can you produce anything proving Aristotle or that he taught Alexander the Great, no you can't my friend; but we have the Bible which is tantamount to the things that identifies Alexander the Great's historical existence.

Now keep this in mind, there is nothing that remains from Alexander, not even a sandal ... :facepalm:

Is Alexander the Great in the Bible? Yes!

Daniel 8:5-7
    King James Version (KJV)

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

NO NO NO!....I don't get it at all!...for there is EXTERNAL HISTORY IN THE COUNTRIES OF THE @SSES THAT HE KICKED!!......SO WE DON'T NEED A SANDLE, A NAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE....The @ss kicking is enough. Jesus on the other hand is another story since the evidence is like 99.9 saying he did not exist to the 1% ish you trynna push! By the way, you and I both know that no supposed Jesus left a bible behind as proof of anything. In fact, I shall have to post the authors of that book in my own thread.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    Never has a person uttered truer words than these:

"I don't get it at all!"

And its doubtful you ever will Keita, unless I resurrect Jesus myself.

10. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782