Black Spirituality Religion : Experience

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by NUT, Jul 1, 2009.

1. NUT

NUT Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear Folks,
    I had what I call the big enchalada of all my experiences about 4 years ago --It's called Cosmic Counsciouness or Nirvana by the Buddist. I have been looking for other folks who have experienced it. I do not follow a Religious path-- I think it would be good to share with others, who has truly experienced it, all these wonder"full" after effects Peace

2. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    Can you explain what it consists of and how you got there? Thanks

Peace and Love

3. NUT

NUT Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear A007,
    Thank you for your response--the experience occurred, there was no ego, self, love, joy or awe in it. People who has experienced it will know from these descriptions and I am seeking folks who have- to share---
    I think for me I had and have no limitations in terms of a religion and belief systems--I love nature, people who love, I meditate in life and have true empathy Peace

4. NUT

NUT Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear People,
    OK it has been a while , Have not found anyone "alive" that have also experienced Cosmic Counscienceness . So I will share how to get there --we NEED this as a people-- as long as you are good and aware-- have transcended making others feel small due to insecurities etc..
    Once this happens to you other things will open up to you, at first you laugh because you know it is not coincidence " when beautiful things happen "then it gets deeper and you become aware and even more loving and loved. I think, I am not sure, that this is where we are suppose to be. And Please when you experience it do not try to limit it with a religion or path--you will know something-- one is there is no path .Then lets GO...
    Go to a beautiful place in nature, relax, make sure there is no one around(bears too- smile) open sky is best and quickest-- over hills or mountains-- preferably water below--feel love vibration or frequency let it permeate you--look at the bird in the sky in the distance-- be there joyful-- soon you may notice your face losing its" ego" (you know how we all make a face or hold it tight when others are around well that will leave you, without your control) then you may see fast moving particles in the distance--- then--- You are no longer there--You are everything and everything , including universes dimensions, everything , words cannot encompass, are you --You will not feel awe because you are IT and IT is you-- no separation

The reason why you do not want others around is because--- you do not know HOW YOU LOOK and the quick fear when someone comes up to you brings you out of it--- Stay there as long as you can and enjoy the after effects Peace

5. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Nut

I would like to know what you meant by a person does not want others around because he or she does not know how he/she looks?

6. NUT

NUT Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear Person,
    Thank you for your response --
    Yes----your body, face is a physical thing--- your (Not knowing what to call it)"Godself" is not-- yet there is still minute inklings of ego when you sense people around-- Not knowing if your face is contorted or in a brilliant smile or your back is like Quasi Moto or erect as a dancer-- the slight fear of not knowing, for this plane, and how others see you will quickly bring you back "here"--
    I am so glad you are interested-- I hope you and many others will experience it
    I have talked with a pretty famous Quantum Physicist and a wonderful gentleman that your moderator knows: Dr. Ashby--and a very famous author about this experience..
    I think melanine may help us get there quicker-- but I know, we as a people must give up limiting belief systems, such as religions -- There is still love without them Peace

7. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok I get what your saying. Sometimes my body language does not match my thoughts or it gives me away. So do you not practice a religion?

8. NUT

NUT Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    Thank you for your response--Body Language is not what I am talking about --
    Give the experience a try-- then you will know what I am saying--even if your closest place for nature is your backyard or patio looking up at the sky ---It can happen Good Luck and lots of love Peace