Black Spirituality Religion : Experience

NUT

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 14, 2006
Dear Folks,
I had what I call the big enchalada of all my experiences about 4 years ago --It's called Cosmic Counsciouness or Nirvana by the Buddist. I have been looking for other folks who have experienced it. I do not follow a Religious path-- I think it would be good to share with others, who has truly experienced it, all these wonder"full" after effects Peace

Dear Folks,
I had what I call the big enchalada of all my experiences about 4 years ago --It's called Cosmic Counsciouness or Nirvana by the Buddist. I have been looking for other folks who have experienced it. I do not follow a Religious path-- I think it would be good to share with others, who has truly experienced it, all these wonder"full" after effects Peace

Can you explain what it consists of and how you got there? Thanks

Peace and Love

Dear A007,
Thank you for your response--the experience occurred, there was no ego, self, love, joy or awe in it. People who has experienced it will know from these descriptions and I am seeking folks who have- to share---
I think for me I had and have no limitations in terms of a religion and belief systems--I love nature, people who love, I meditate in life and have true empathy Peace

Dear People,
OK it has been a while , Have not found anyone "alive" that have also experienced Cosmic Counscienceness . So I will share how to get there --we NEED this as a people-- as long as you are good and aware-- have transcended making others feel small due to insecurities etc..
Once this happens to you other things will open up to you, at first you laugh because you know it is not coincidence " when beautiful things happen "then it gets deeper and you become aware and even more loving and loved. I think, I am not sure, that this is where we are suppose to be. And Please when you experience it do not try to limit it with a religion or path--you will know something-- one is there is no path .Then lets GO...
Go to a beautiful place in nature, relax, make sure there is no one around(bears too- smile) open sky is best and quickest-- over hills or mountains-- preferably water below--feel love vibration or frequency let it permeate you--look at the bird in the sky in the distance-- be there joyful-- soon you may notice your face losing its" ego" (you know how we all make a face or hold it tight when others are around well that will leave you, without your control) then you may see fast moving particles in the distance--- then--- You are no longer there--You are everything and everything , including universes dimensions, everything , words cannot encompass, are you --You will not feel awe because you are IT and IT is you-- no separation

The reason why you do not want others around is because--- you do not know HOW YOU LOOK and the quick fear when someone comes up to you brings you out of it--- Stay there as long as you can and enjoy the after effects Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back