Chief Elder Osiris : Experience Is The Verifier Of Divine Truth

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Experience Is The Verifier Of Divine Truth

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When you are a serious seeker for Divine truth, then your quest must be one that will lead and guide you in the way that a Fool will not error when Truth is your objective.

The best way to determine the serious Divine Mind in our action of seeking a strategy and Plan that will Liberate the black Afrikan mind, is to pay close attention to to what is being said concerning the Truth of the Matter, that is under investigation, so when we engage in discussion concerning Afrika and Black Afrikan People and that discussion purport to be about coming up with plausible solutions to the Afrikan Problems in the world, and more especially the Black Afrikan world, where Truth is alien to the Black mind, then we must speak with great caution with respect for the Truth and you do that by not suggesting that Truth can be manipulated by making such foolish statements about truth, as if it is a My Truth and a Your Truth and that Truth is of elastic, so it can be stretched all kind of way and can be made to fit whatever we so want it to fit, concerning the Matter being discussed and / or investigated for sake of discovering the Truth of that Matter.

When it come to the Black Afrikan and it does not matter if you are the victims of Colonialism , Chattel Slavery or Black Flight away from the continent of Afrika, there be none of us that have escaped the hand of wrath of the Arab, Jew, and Caucasian and this cover from West to east and south to north on the Continent of Afrika, which mean that all black People carry the scar that come from Racism, Segregation, Discrimination, Prejudice, Lies and acts of deception and the proof of our affliction is in how Black folks Think, and the result from those Thoughts happen to be the condition of the Black Afrikan Nation and this mean every one of those man made States in Afrika today.

Show me a Black Afrikan that is walking around today with justified cause for the chest to be stuck out with vain ego and jealousy, claiming not to have been bitten by the sting of the Arab, Jewish, and Caucasian acts of lies and deception, and I will show you the Major representative of Afrika and the Black Afrikan problem.

Show me an Afrikan State that make such deceiving claim not to have been affected by the evil of colonialism and I will show you an Afrikan state that serve as a prop to Afrika oppression.

Any where Arab, Jewish and Caucasian religion is the major force in the Mind of Black Afrikan People, therein is the seed of Lies and Deception, which did cause our Fall from the Throne of Divine Knowledge, did cause colonialism and Chattel Slavery and any Afrikan so call State of today that make such a false claim to have escaped Afrika Colonialism, is not being respectful to the Divine Truth and when Black Folks disrespect the Divine Truth, concerning our present condition, we only quicken the Sand that suck us deeper into our Life oppression, Depression, and the Psychotic State we Black folks are a victim of, a mind under complete control of those whose History bare witness to the experience of bringing about the division of a once United Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation.

When dealing with the Divine Truth, it is Experience that serve as that Truth verifier and Divine Truth only follow one elliptical path, straying not from its assigned course of travel, which is the path of Reality, an action verified by experience, the verifier of Divine Truth.

So let us take an objective view of the Afrikan condition and the Afrika Land, is it not the experience of Lies and Deception, motivated by the action of behavior that express nothing but Racism, Prejudice, Discrimination and segregation that cause the Black Afrikan to be as I speak, an alien in the Afrikan own Land and a dependent and a servant to those that have caused enmity to be among Black brother to brother, Black Sister to sister, and a idiot about our Black self, a people now that do not Know what God Is, no idea concerning what role the Stars play in our Lives and a hater of our Black selves and you have the ignorance to deny that Truth, when our Black Life Experience serve as the verifier of the Truth of the Cause and Effect that our Black so call Afrikan Life is now and has experienced, from the action of an evil mind and the inaction of the Black Afrikan Divine Mind ?

So we Black folks parade around now, in our hand me down Life, not knowing what is Coming and that which is going, not knowing the significance of that which is Up and that which is Down, not knowing that each dynamic action compliment the other and is not an enemy to the other action, because such is the Elliptic path Motion of the Universe and the Life of the Anthropomorphous Being, a Life once expressed as a Black Divine so call Afrikan Being, we that now proudly confess to be a Human Being, only because the Devil has so oriented our Mind to believe as the Human being does, concerning God, Stars, and Self, which is that they proudly confess to be a liar and Deceiver, incapable of having a Divine Thought concerning Life behavior, as the Human Being confess to be that which is Born in sin and is Shaped in iniquity, the Mental status of an evil Human being, the Being that Black people now proudly confess to be, and it is all because we lost the Knowledge of whom we really and Truthfully are, which is verified by our Past experienced Black Divine Life attitude and behavior, which is verified by the presence of the Great pyramids, evidence of an experience that verify the Truth about the Divine Mind knowledge of the Stars, so expressed by the Reality of our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ancient First way Ancestors, concerning the Truth about God, ( The Perfect Night ) Stars, ( Universe ) and the Black Self. ( Divine Being )

It is the Experiences we accumulate in Life, both physical and mental, that verify what Truth Really Is, therefore, Afrika today represent an experience that verify the Truth concerning the Cause and Effect of the Present Afrika and Afrikan condition, caused by evil Human Beings, whom we now worship.

When you Know the truth of the Matter, then you will know the Cause for that Matter to be, and in knowing the Truth and Cause of the Matter, which happen to be the present state of condition of Afrika and the Afrikan, then the Truth serve as the Solution to the problem that caused the Matter present condition, the Matter being Afrika and Black Afrikan People, with experience serving as Truth verifier, concerning the Matter present state of condition.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back