river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly,

As some of you may know, I've been recording brotha OldSoul's Consciousness Raising classes and posting them on their own website since September 2007, making this the fifth year.

Since brotha OldSoul moved the classes to BogTalk Radio, I knew it was time for me to bring my act up to speed as well, or be left behind. So this is what I did. I merged the class recordings with Africation (African Education) and Overstanding University to create a website brimming with information and resources especially for Black folks and the African diaspora. I do not exaggerate when I say this is definitely a site you'll want to bookmark so you can return again and again.

The recordings still include an archive dating back to 2007 that can be searched by date or topic.

Enjoy!

http://africation.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back