Black Spirituality Religion : Exorcism: Jewish guy possessed by Papa Ghede

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by yohance, Aug 23, 2008.

1. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    I thought you guys and gals might get a laugh out of this video. I was on youtube looking for videos on the movie, Exorcism of Emily Rose and came across this video while searching. During the exorcism, this jewish guy alleges to be possessed by Papa Ghede. I find that hard to believe. NOW LAUGH!

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    LOL@ his oath against fornication. I bet he went and got some as soon that meeting was over.

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

HMMMMM..... IN A FUNNY WAY I BELIEVE THIS!!!!

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Hold negro! Are you saying my wonderful ancestors are "satanic"!?!?! LOL

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

NOW THERE IS TWO WAYS TO SEE THIS, OF ALL THE ENTITIES OUT THERE HE SAY PAPA GHEDE IN WHICH 99.999999999 PER CENT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. HE COULD HAVE SAID MANY OTHER NAMES. ALSO ANYBODY WHO KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP OF PAPA GHEDE AND SEX ALSO MAKE IT INTERESTING ALSO.

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Yohance, I'm more surprised at how well you fit in here already. This piece so very- how should I say it. 'Well timed."

I've seen this Evangelist's videos before. It could be a skit and it doesn't have to be. They are going up against the ever growing occult population. Christian churches are reporting huge numbers of absentees. If Papa Ghede was indeed in that Jewish Man he was there for entertainment purposes.

Papa Ghede is also a psychopomp. He waits at the crossroads to take souls into the afterlife and is considered the good counterpart to Baron Samedi. He has a very crass sense of humor and a deep hatred of European-based cultures because of the sexual repression they encourage.

Papa Ghede is supposed to be the corpse of the first man who ever died. He is widely recognized as a short, dark man with a high hat on his head and a cigar in his mouth and he's constantly holding an apple in his left hand. It says that he has a divine ability to read others' minds and the ability to know everything that happens in the both worlds.

I love how he basically beat the Man down with the Bible. Classic.

7. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    LMAO!!! REALLY now??!!

*smh*

8. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    You do bring up a great point Darkside!!

9. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Although most of know that Xtianity is a DEAD religion, lets talk about banishings for a quick second.

We know that when dealing with ceremonial magick and it many other types of ritual, there is an element of banishing within the ritual to clear the magickian's area of disagreeable energies and entities.

I've watched documentaries of both white and african christian ministers in certain african countries or even in the carribbean banishing/ exorcising the entities out of the xtianity converted african peoples in their congregations.

How is it possible that xtian ministers can use the power of Jesus Christ to cast out those entities? What is this power behind that name that allows them to banish entities out of ppl?

The only theory that makes any sense to me would have to be the Meta-belief model popular in Chaos Magick.

If you have enough belief in which ever system you are practicing that produces results for you, then it certainly works for you because you believe in it.

However, what I'm interested in seeing is a xtian minister banishing a spirit entity out of someone who doesn't want to give the spirit up. Would the Xtian minister's banishings/exorcism still be effective?

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Yohance very good questions, I think we discussed this one before in another thread. I've always wondered about that myself. From my vantage point the name "Jesus" as well as his image does contain power. Is it is sigil. And while Jesus in myth on Earth because of the energy we feed the myth, the psychic energy and the consciousness makes him real. Of course a Christian will say all that is BS, Jesus is real Jesus is Lord- just accept it.

It is their right to believe that, but we must realize that even as Black Christians we "die in the name of Jesus" and our blood gives the sigil it's power. Most Christians play around with the concept of blood and don't really understand much about it. Whatever system you are in, whatever belief you have, your death will feed that system. We literally "die" for our belief systems. The truth about most banishings is that the name of entity or it's level of power is more important than calling out Jesus or slapping the person around with the Bible. Sometimes just acknowledging that entity will draw them out, because you've "called them out" - if your Grandmother was a strong spiritual Woman on the other side, you can cast a spirit on in her name too. It's spiritual eviction. Christians say "Jesus is Lord" because a Lord is a landowner, master of the land. This implies that Jesus is the master of the spirit and even astral worlds. But this entity Jesus could not exist on it's own without those that feed it. The same was with Zeus before him. Zeus was also a magical name before people lost that belief system.

The point is you have to call someone who is on the otherside that can pull the spirit out on the other side. Older Deities of course have more power, they have more "blood." Rituals are always being done to keep the name of Jesus in power, thus the current religious War in Iraq. The Dark Mother has more power than Jesus as far as blood. Women spill blood for the dark Mother every month, collectively- think about that one.