Black People : exodus

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Jan 27, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    The following is an intuitive feeling, with a short message. It's time to go. With Obama in office, the one thing that can be achieved is safe passage out of America while he is in power. It took many years and hundreds of ships to bring Africans out of the motherland and even well organized it would take a few years to get those people who wish to leave the means to do so.

I have only what I see in my minds eye and a few other intuitive guidances to support this notion: that an Exodus would be successful now while President Obama is in office, for those Africans who are physically free (not incarcerated or institutionalized) to do so. :run:

I risk appearing a fool for sure, but I might just as well be honest and share it, because there might be others out there that are getting the same message

:fyi:

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I had been having the same feeling. Even came up with an exit strategy if I need to break out. We all should be very prepared. The devil is about to be taken off this planet and the wilderness will be burning....

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843

REPARATIONS FOR REPATRIATION!!!!

It's time fa go home!
    "Homeland Afreeka" (track #5)

M.E.
    :hearts2:

4. OnTyme

OnTyme Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I am not disagreeing with you but I just want to reason something out with you. Why do we need to run? Is it because you think that there will arise some kind of Anti-Christ system, the whole micro chip thing?

I don't know of anyone white, black, chinese, Jew, etc. that hasn't heard about the mark of the beast. If that thing ever showed it's face..Lord Have Mercy. Every white gun-totting redneck would take to the streets, every black would be rioting, Martial law wouldn't even help. The military is too small to deal with 250,000,000 in the states. I mean it would be crazy.

the only thing I could see happening is Obama failing the economy of the entire globe crashing and then things would get wild, and then where would we go? you don't think that satellites wouldn't find us if they ever came looking? there is no where to run, if anything the very places we would run to would be far worse...with militant guerrilla warfare blowing away thousands of people.

This is why Obama has to succeed cause if the economy fails like the neo-cons and bush wanted and they set up their new world order. This man deliberately sabotaged the economy, then that bailout? did you know that the people voting against the bailout were threatened that martial law would come and they would be facing anarchy in America if they didn't vote for the bailout.

I don't know if you heard of Naomi Wolf, you being a "wombanist"...she is scary she talks about the end of America and modern fascism. she is white, but she has some really crazy things to say...it is a bit long but I highly recommend this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i agree

the climax is near

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    in our present state

we have to be deprogrammed first before any of this is even possible

we could leave but we have to leave the EURO PSYCHOCENTRIC mindset behind

if we move on with the same value system we are in now

well what we be the sense in moving?

7. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    I'm tired!!

To be honest with you dear Queen PhynxofKmt, my person holds none if very little prospect of a future here in the western imperialistic & racist UK(KK) or in any part of this system of terrorism. This system is killing me. I’m tired of the deliberate obstacles set for us that we encounter as a people – tired of those who can’t see it and holding us back – tired of us adopting the European mindset that have us so spiritually, mentally and physically (community) disunited – tired of seeing how dependent on them we have become that stops us from growing and evolving in any way, shape or form - tired of them trying to kill us from the chemicalised foods & water to the bio-electromagnetic transmission of radiation & other harmful waves - tired of them knowing my dang business. I can't move without them wanting to know what I'm doing or where I'm going with my bio-chipped public transport travel pass and passport. Gotta have license for everything - dang i gotta pay to live like they own life or something. I’ve been racking my brains trying to work out some philosophical, ethical, and esoteric reasoning’s why our people have been DIS-placed here? And the only thing that makes any sense to me is this: We lost our divine ancestral ways.

As I wrote in a post in which I gave feedback on a lecture by our Queen Nana Mawiyah Kambon which she gave last Sunday evening on The Role of Afrikan Spirituality in Afrikan Liberation, she said that we are at a crossroads with our people and that Obama is part of the plan for our liberation. My person will not find liberation in a country or a system that gives the illusion of freedom in this economic enslavement. Let’s get the masts ready sis because the ships are ready to sail & best believe my mind & spirit is packed and ready, I’m just working towards the rest if you get my drift. So the way I see it, we have two choices: LIBERATION or DEATH!

(from my post in Afrikan Spirituality) ...with a Black president, he will be spear-heading the coming vicious assault upon African soil and here we are as Black people upholding and endorsing the same corrupt system that is enslaving our people, raping our continent of its resources, and terrorizing the planet as we willingly participate in this process helping to further the goals and objectives of imperialism for the global elite. Obama is now the template for Black people which we are to emulate and not rock the boat by speaking out against issues that affect us as a people. As Nana said last night, if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

we must move quickly away from the enemy because retribution is coming. Nana Mawiyah Kambon