Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians?

Thanks for answering ... And we appreciate your input as well.

"So still enough time to protest

to study the traditional knowledge of your ancestor

disconnect the African from his/her heritage and vastly superior sacred knowledge"

Most, if not all of the members of this site, are keenly aware of the necessity to study knowledge about our ancestors, our heritage and the superior sacred knowledge available; such as the Emerald Tablets, etc...

Let me also say that a select few of us are proactive and are working on solutions of liberation from the belly of the beast.

Again, its a pleasure to have you posting discourse ...

Thanks again for the welcome Clyde. I have to say that I’ve been very impressed with this site so far, it has a strong African proactive feel about it. Keep on keeping on people!

Thanks again for the welcome Clyde. I have to say that I’ve been very impressed with this site so far, it has a strong African proactive feel about it. Keep on keeping on people!

No problem at all, journeytothesource, and btw, you stole one of my favorite mantra's, lol ... "Keep on Keeping On" ... JK(just kidding).

We try hard, we stumble sometimes, but we try hard to do the right thing ... And now, you have become a part of the Community ...

Peace In,

There is no such thing as "fair" skin. Just because Europeans use the word to give a MORAL VALUE to their lack of melanin doesn't mean black people need to APE their paen to themselves. If lack of melanin is "fair," then what is BLESSED with melanin? UN-fair? Evil? As in evil black person? Even though they may be good, kind, generous, treats others as EQUALS, they're UN-fair because their SKIN is heavily melinated? Grow up, black folk! Have some respect for yourselves and stop referring to everything HALF-BAKED as having a higher MORALITY than our own dark selves.

There is no such thing as "fair" skin. Just because Europeans use the word to give a MORAL VALUE to their lack of melanin doesn't mean black people need to APE their paen to themselves. If lack of melanin is "fair," then what is BLESSED with melanin? UN-fair? Evil? As in evil black person? All because of their melinated skin? Grow up, black folk! Have some respect for yourselves and stop referring to everything NOT melinated as having a higher MORALITY than ourselves.

You just gave me a thought. First, I have never used that term "fair-skinned." It never set right with my soul. I like your exposition about it. What was of particular value for me were these words of yours "If lack of melanin is "fair," then what is BLESSED with melanin? UN-fair?" I took this as saying that it is unfair to be born with moderately to heavily pigmented skin. Hmm... can we say advantage?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back