Black Entertainment : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians?

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by journeytothesource, Jul 29, 2014.

1. journeytothesource

journeytothesource Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Yet again, Hollywood has depicted the ancient Egyptians as White in the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings, despite all of the objective evidence against this ridiculous notion.

Directed by Ridley Scott of Gladiator fame and staring Joel Edgerton as the Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses, and Christian Bale as the prophet Moses; it is an interpretation of the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt as led by Moses and related in the Old Testament Book of Exodus.

Joel Edgerton who plays the Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses couldn’t be more European in appearance, looking as though he would be more at home playing a role in a Polish movie than one about a North African king. He simply looks way out of place and totally absurd, at least to the honest and educated. What’s more, none of the other Egyptians in the movie appear to be Black, although admittedly, I haven’t seen the full movie yet.

This epic has a top line up too, and also stars the likes of Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley, and by the looks of it no money has been spared in the production of this mindboggling trash.

2. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    omg - i see what you mean - just looked up the guys pics on google - least they could have done is not pick someone who looks like a viking - could have chose someone who at least might belong in that area - like this guy whos an egyptian actor.....

[​IMG]

3. journeytothesource

Ratings:
    +7
    At least. Or better still the real deal, as this video shows:

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
  5. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    i know what you mean - its amazin how at school i remember seeing all these pics in books of egyptians - they always looked like italian or spanish or somethin - nothin in the books ever even mentioned the possibility of them being black - in fact nothing was really ever mentioned about egypt bein in africa - anyways we had this substitute teacher come take our class for a while - ancient histry was one of the few things i really liked back in school and i was often lookin at books on egyptians and romans and stuff - well this teacher dint teach us any histry at all - never even mentioned anythin to do with the subject - in fact he hardly ever talked to me - he was nice enough when he did but it want often - but i remember him for one reason - one day he just walked over to me as i was readin and just placed a printed out photo ontop of the page i was readin pointed at it then pointed at me and walked off - took about 30 seconds for me to get it - never was superfast at thinkin - lost the photo years ago but it was of this statue of a pharoah and once i got it it was totally obvious the guy was black - like so blindinly obvious it was impossible to miss

6. journeytothesource

Ratings:
    +7
    Yeah, i know what you mean. Most of us have been totally bamboozled absolutely intentionally by the system. Make no mistake that from their point of view it’s complete psychological warfare, and the Black race are under constant attack whether we know it or not, or accept it or not, hence the suspect movies, docu-dramas and “mis”educational system.

Years ago, I remember picking up a book on ancient pharaohs, and looking at the pictures and thinking, hmmm...aren’t these people Black? I didn’t get it at the time, I was too brainwashed.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

First, welcome on board, journeytothesource, its good having you.

Please correct me, has this movie, Exodus: Gods and Kings, already debuted?

If so, the petition to stop The Gods of Egypt, below, was misplaced or late ... Click the link to see petition.

Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....
    Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Khasm13, Mar 27, 2014

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ish-actor-from-playing-egyptian-god-ra.79966/

The video is on point! Thanks for sharing ...

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

You're talking to them.

Welcome aboard.

9. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    '

This guy looks NOTHING like Ramses. Ramses had full AFRICAN features, full pouty lips, broad nostrils, fleshy cheeks and in a combination such as no European or one of their hybrids, has.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  10. Dreya

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    i dint say he did look like him - i used the words 'at least' in there twice - meaning that youd think theyd at least have picked someone who looked like a modern egyptian if they dint know ramses was black - but no they go for some viking dude - its like double racism - once through ignorance and once delibrately if you get what i mean