Black People : Exercising your 2nd Amendment Rights?

more information please.
can I have any weapon(non-military) I want on my own land, conceal or not? without permit or registration?
Can one carry a large blade in public, concealed or not?

The real question is whether the weapon was acquired through commerce.
If you are purchasing a firearm, that's subject to regulation.

Not all pistols are subject to registration either. Anything after about the 1890s is subject to registraton and regulation.

The concealing of weapons has never been lawful or a custom of common law.

Many states are open carry. You don't need a permit for open carry. A permit is similar to a license.

A license is for concealment. Without the license, that is illegal.

Again, it may help to know the nature of a license which I haven't revealed yet.

It troubles me because if and when everything breaks down in this country and lawlessness is the order of the day, everybody will have a weapon except us. I'm sure that's not the case in using the term "everyone" but I'd hate to see black people not being able to protect themselves in numbers as large as others.

If things breakdown and lawlessness prevails, then legal ownership of a gun is a moot point.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back