Black People Politics : Excitement growing for Obama 08

kemetkind

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 8, 2005
Most of todays Sunday morning shows all had something about Barack Obama and his potential run for president in 2008.

I've seen him on C-span campaigning all over the country the last few weeks.

He's been either on the cover or significantly featured in at least 4 major news magazines within the past 3 months.

White folks seem geniunely in love with the man...crats and publicans alike.

What is everyone's take on Barack Obama?

Why do whites seem to adore him so much?

Are we ready for a black president?

kemetkind said:
Most of todays Sunday morning shows all had something about Barack Obama and his potential run for president in 2008.

I've seen him on C-span campaigning all over the country the last few weeks.

He's been either on the cover or significantly featured in at least 4 major news magazines within the past 3 months.

White folks seem geniunely in love with the man...crats and publicans alike.

What is everyone's take on Barack Obama?

Why do whites seem to adore him so much?

Are we ready for a black president?

Brother Kemetkind ... i think it's what Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. calls ...

RACIAL SHOWCASING

That means, taking huge numbers of black people and putting them out front. It's going to be more of this, all over the planet. Many millions of Black people that you will see, who will be rolling in money. They will be able to showcase the places where they live. They will be able to showcase their knowledge, and expertise. See, you have television now; you have all of the mediums for doing this, for showcasing huge numbers of Black people. I will say it will eventually run into the millions, so many that you won't be able to count them. Now what is this for? This is for any Black person that starts talking about racism in the future, is going to be laughed at, because they are gonna be able to showcase so many Black people who are what you call "successful" that it will seem that racism has been put out of business. But white supremacy is a world business, and like any other business, it works on profits and losses, which means percentages. You go into business; you expect a certain amount of loss. If you're in the grocery business, well you might have a load of asparagus that is spoiled, but overall, you will make more profits than you have losses, if you're going to stay in the business. Now, so the white supremacist knows that the cost of doing the business of white supremacy is going up. They can no longer get away with Joe Louis and Lena Horne, like they did years ago. They have to have many, many, many more Black people who are going to be "showcased." I made up this term, just to explain it; you have to make up terms because they won't make them up for you. So, now that's the first phase, or one of the first elements, in the maximum confusion. And so that Black people won't be able to say, they'll say ... well, you know, there must be something wrong with me, that I’m down and out and don't have a biscuit to eat, because there are so many millions of Black people, who have so much, so it can't be race. But see, for the four or five million Black people who will be showcased, there will be hundreds of millions, worldwide, who won't have a biscuit. That's the way the business operates in the future, and will be, that's the way it seems to be going according to what ... the evidence ... according to the logic.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45002

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back