Black Short Stories : Except from HurryQane SeaSun: Chapter 16

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Dec 5, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    CHAPTER 16:
    Your eyes matches the sun and moon den out comes smile fully plump creviced split around curves of secrets who do not tell you smell exactly as every star's wish roundness firm complexion impressed softly composed per sense awaken when in our mornings shine is risen over mourning is egotism surprise seeing all as all is seeing everything in motion curls entices style which carries bounce and fluffy spreading frizzy-like fallen drizzle lightly moistured brown hues aspect golden hints rooted nappier curly at first until relaxer or maybe straighten plus rollers hold in place laced designed widths encircling pressures surpassing beauty's measurement nicely arch brows pieces of hearts mended together by one queen uniquely caressful when she cares mentally supreme intelligently outwitting smarter marked fore life the enlightened she wore the winter outfit big hoop earrings so she is balling mocha cacao chocolate fudge fantastic posing unashamed proud of her heights climbing destiny's ladders elegantly. Through the hood passion creeps sea lit or is peace you double sultry sexy why is always on people’s minds again public struggling two love shallow stays above all surfaces juices hold on clipped gripping traction irrationally in and out fore that service serving vice icy cold dipped unique is all sexual ex of spades slipping untouched peeled melody’s doors opened searching but folded fore ah moment sat back envisioning reels realer than ever more than pleasure the ratio of serenity over who I would never sever completely head of my focus loving you is my only of instrokemendtale between sheets movement all ways owls who gon’ tale but another tail flipped waiting playfully caught up in her lickher twist maybe a pinch plus a squeeze of two jelly buns kissing belly button wishing fore berth or firmness of ether two flew low fellow mutual benefits sums ah vue nu mainstream giving my guts all parallel of instinct out the grounds of hard times busting through without envy many wanders left me empty lent pockets book of hard covers processed wood laying chapters of wisdom setup be fore mutha gave encouragement of epitome deeper than she slept fore my father I came then crept resting just to succumb fate’s destiny this is his story brought two eyes of glory spoken word expression pressing rounds of depths I arose within the soul oddessey even enough tucked roughed still holding u-n-i-t-y uncut.

Mountains appreciate wonders you ring distinctly distinguished shy-filled contemporary tenderized fore our adventure strawberry blushes bottom texture surrounded black cherry built sweetly tart dimples in hands which is enough fattening how phat can she be? why she appeals to be surreal cutie sown sensitive if kisses bless middle vertically above so below upon her beautiful skin aesthetic savor tight flavor what is the risk nurture from her wise to be suspended in her heaven as the player? can we lay down to sleep after work? why you love giving me pictures expression erects stiff rewards though not again maybe inside my owned lover's ward padded deeply of lavendar sachets package freshly aromatically yours every night delusioned as our days illusioning our safety remaining totally unseen blink at me once loves disappear sometimes until memories come back running tirely recovered after re membered the only one who sits as serenity across my eyes is ah nu vue overdue. Gold jewelry full of hugs and kisses written in her name to be draped across her talkbox fancy and she’s feisty on the under table showing no hands but five to your hands plus a thumb if she wants to touch you blinking away falling off knot coming back lights on thinking in your right mind and it’s like that sprung on booty-crack where gas flames up busting through tightropes juggling fantasies in the circle representing your reality double up frowns upside bouncing balls back to back off the walls calling her name insanely fiending fore one more lust event hit the store for the rubbers and lickher drink my last call to the dome before the bar closes down feeling uplifted flirtatious brown perky nipples rubbing up against my stomach watching every move eyes make when she pulls up misunderstood policewoman queen of her thunder speaking celebration with more power than the last stands provoked by persuasion purred walking fragrance.

Felion in your owned seductively deductive reasoning perspiring tiny ingredients by teaspoons shaking with possession is her the artist poetically driven colors fill-in stencil is not needed draw the spots needing to be touched over and over again winning temperature's increments elevating north walking lighter south on two outer mind experience she will take you…and continue to take you as lust's lethal injection minus needle see her stance sassy weight slightly shifted as if earth is rotating tilted to her will daring only the invisible man to appear reel real enough to be sincere as the potential investment of your lives she will require deep loving every single day and every single night though you are couple coup le limited edition mittens lilac plus roses please get your hands up way up reviving air lips perked refreshing the hour restarting the minutes revising ticklish visions masquerading seriousness eyes closed whispers blown low known best is i interdependently connect via you my lover who shoulders represents strength incoming supporting her strong opinions shugging off lost burdens to be honey gloss solo rushed passively aggressively in patience gifts blossoms ankles receive infinite kisses as soft pretty toes stand concisely wrapper two be uplifted harmoniously. I love two love you doing me is fine blinded your whys sifting our rifts rowing in the raft crafted to be sown so so everlasting last in and first out cuddled is our mathematical equation upon the rugs of does bucking fly tonguing froggstyle honey-bee ain’t complaining funkified jamming with a twist of congo bongo titties bouncing around like that without beat lay back straight hook on her late night shift reverse clutching drive in motion mind rush ran mission running two come left back headboard broke buckwheat shells soaked cotton flown fans blown sweats are sweeter one more nut climax hitting claps in rhythm raising body sighs into that ultimate high. from HurryQane SeaSun: Concockshun written by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Excerpt from HurryQane SeaSun: Concockshun

i'm endangered fore being real upfront,
    once upon ah time this souljah was in the cuts,
    my little homie stressed out,
    another seven eighty one redrum taught arrived
    the lost soul thought it was nine to five,
    a smarter cat about the business and economics,
    didn't have nine lives nor a clue about the game,
    guess death came fore his lease expected,
    i stood there shook in shock,
    fell to the ground in disbelief,
    the trails and tribulations news rumbling in my community,
    more communication than unity forced in,
    young brethen last breath at last final,
    idle went out in the name of propane,
    through my window's pain i saw them looking insane,
    slipping up on uncertainty's anticipation three sixty five tides wreaking havoc,
    light the fire at the dead end scoping,
    this hit is my survival,
    in all ways giving it up,
    witnessing everything be fore thee,
    me going head up,
    face to face when i'm peaking,
    as we were accepted during love making,
    sown one was happening raw and uncut,
    the type of peace i fiend fore most,
    coasting in my ride as the ghost's host,
    the lover in your city,
    guest in your south,
    supreme in your north,
    twogether we can payback,
    lay back four deep rolling slowly through seasons,
    so much love in my soul,
    i channel my censored aggressions passively in this form of art,
    fore the name of no-fame,
    propane plus the flame,
    this hit is my survival....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    excerpt from HurryQane SeaSun: Concockshun
    CHAPTER 17:

When you don’t smile all about realness I grin secretly loving your big almond eyes covered with softness eyelashes waving curled up puffy upper lip kissing pulling cheap shots suckling fore your sweetness like green mint and brown sugar so serious makes you cuter shoulders back showing bossy altitude head slanted relaxed hair you the most beautiful sight across my two worlds glisten mirroring reflections glassy starry night posing as perfection when I get next to you cheeks on cheeks from behind hugging I find you reaching fore my hands clasping below concern made in you to read out giving instinctively never misinterpret firm but gentle wisdom is the feeling any souljah can use to remember life does exist when I told my honest tale of I love you minus trickery channeling empathy within us sow you felt me knowing you in yearning on the edges of desperation bout to give it up again and you always question why people want you so bad then decide fore your good although never having your back or standing in front as the vest nor standing beside you dayum I be wishing twenty four seven three sixty five to get or have one chance to prove love’s infinity uncensored along our lines truth spill out love one thousand proof roof must be blown off when clothing drops down silently in a jumble like a classic of secrets polished forever we wail when rapturing falling more in love than our last times totally connected from heart and mind plus hips shake positions divine twist success filling in our greatest unwind rinds velvety flesh surprising even in the hardest figure you backed up smiling parting air as you become the warmth during our loving reason breathing longer and deeper inhaling sweet musk eyes closed come closer though emotions are spreaded so I already know when we ride you got to hold on and not be weak of passion giving-in to complete satisfaction though it’s only tiny moments of lives around your ribcage is my protection encircled instead of possessiveness and fantasies you are as real as me keeping me g when I started from the c finger walking d to the e-f clef moaning bass humbly the universe is tuning in please concentrate on matters making sense of the most over hopelessness called markets of dope plus I told you I will never leave you rubbing my tattooed stomach daydreaming how many ways I have to love you stepping on my brick path of I do I do we due more dew sinking sand dunes in between your toes wiggling having a swell time while I surf the waves but oh you joined me too. from HurryQane SeaSun: Concockshun

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Chapter 17:

Your brown honey water falls still curved in front of your face covering your outer hazel sols shine ricochet perplexing light spectra thick lips puckering up all the time who you be kissing all in the mirror and in the car glossed up yellow as gold caramel elasticity light peach shades knowing the fuzz is there but country folks eats all but the pit saving life fore another hole blessed to resurrect food to be reap and harvest into the mouths of many locally and worldwide televised sow you need no television when we writing and reading together cause I carry you whenever however wherever winning fore us one step at ah time I just love you fore no reason though I try to explain through series of attempts with clay to sculpt your journeys and plastic metal glued to horse hairs waving my strokes wetter calligraphy ka hotep characters move just as us out the riot never looking back producing more footprints scene on walls of believers leaving earthly matters behind them finally exhaling when all souls roaming around within the dirty south weekends flocking to lockdown situations I’m facing love to life sentence forever stuck in love fully filled up with love emotionally dying to explode fore years unlike a honeymoon waning then waxing yet we have two go to venus the planet named though without name conventions conveniently we share letters under pillows sleeping safe and sound making much dreams pass by only fore the one who matters and that is you so check me if you can cause your chess has always been off Queen sow when you lose remember the bet we made for one hour of kisses along every crevice crackling smoothly puzzling as you bend over booty naked five hundred kisses from behind the knees and up and don’t flinch cause that earns you five hundred nipple lickings plus forty five nibbles per ear lobes while your eyes closed hands underneath the pillow when you action asking you about the adventures of sweetened whispers pan from left to right and if you exhale too deeply then thirty minutes of self-made don’t tell songs hums vibrations to your tickle button and I know I know I know you want to last but if your stallion muscles flex while bending over receiving five hundred kisses then I will commence to stronger loving that is relentless unable to escape fore life I love you that much which is just a glimpse.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Chapter 17:

Gosh I scene into you when you turn back to see who was coming when you was cooking dinner shuffling around lazy in your socks colorful pattern like the zebra though even the zebra would look twice too two bodies of soul spiritually riveting like a drop of sanity into society’s water purifies sense worth picking up yet it is formless and shapeless still I love you as misses striking out all the time trying to smother you in my happiness you fan away saying not now and people disappear all the time in the skies sow I get my last touch in everytime I can gently unprovokingly and unpervertingly clever going the extra mile never following you as my path differs unless we cross mysteriously reasoned fun-loving is sow pleasing spontaneous combustion fuses denial whether you at work or at work you working continuously anyway while sleep or sleep though which one is live versus six feet deep? You religious about everything whether written or not watching your diet currency upcoming small business children family driving talking accent to dialect worrying about your walk watching competition walk by as the mirror to another extreme head shaking as if po lice was in it dancing shake shake flakes who bugs my irritation nervously sly and wicked ink terrifically gifted nurtured from the breast of wise queens who were arrogant and fierce plus settled and patient plus freaky and free plus rich and depressed plus ghetto and militant our loving is dessert deliciously served hot or cold spices with natural sugar fruits or vegetables tables of choices designed with wines to taste blindly blindfolded after dinner when your feet get soaked in sea salt dripping drops of lavender relaxing steamed fixed like a lobster chilling in the boiler enjoying the bubble bath alive sauna style forget a treatment though I am a doctor without a license to kill and practice rhythming our loves spinning on two axis suspenseful counteracting smooching relieving stress caressing you my beautiful model intimately promising and all ways giving it up once more fore you as the world is on me given to you I got survival skills blessed to me by the heavens battling my last times envisioning you on my mind all the time focused locked-in.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

Chapter 17:

Last night that situation was funny wasn't it? Life never surprises me sometimes either and take the i out we get ether enough about that today was wild faces seeming much more familiar looking on curious like it’s so and so writing loves posted in spots comfortably writing lines in my tablets storing my words in the black treasure box pages at a time torn off the spiral leaving edges pulled apart messy but I’m organized just as you two stepping to the beat walking my keys and you be asking what dance is that though I never respond copying my personality is to be expected with exception you try to be like me on the under reversing game and oh you loves to play them too keeping your mind off depression with the struggle resorting to forced connections working fore others knowing good well together we can work fore ourselves we might fuss about it though never getting stretched out about issues with a simple dinner sometimes breakfast…every time you gather the recipe together then go to work it is like so amazing got me thinking how to keep you home so you can chill knowing you ain’t up fore working really it is just engrained in all of us by muthas who just wouldn't quit in the fight providing at least a sense of security fore the families forgetting about monopoly on a bigger note just to feed mouths on the important note weighing in more than rest. I love your naps and peas please take it as a compliment supplying esteem into the roots of your all be proud of your dark knees cause over there she don’t care walking with a stride of pride high in her own mind peace together. Smile again? Like that! Wow. Rub my spine with your index finger slowly like you be doing sometimes unknowingly cause you know I don’t be caring when you and me be alone or in public just make sure nobody else see us in action grasping to hold like rooms are out of service or something. You remember those times wilding out not caring one cent knowing we ain’t got one dime to bail each other out??? Yeah we was laughing playing pitty pat on your thighs and your hamstrings shook so I jiggled them on the under cuffed fore like three seconds then let them go and they swung like a stallion’s tale then I jumped cause I heard a sound behind us…oh it was the black cat watching so it must have been our lucky day with your chocolate lips high cheekbone smile knowing I need to kiss those arches who forms your blinding shine as parenthesis factoring in our savor like strawberries and blueberries and and what about baby carrots plus grapefruit with a side of starfruit split with diced mango chunks hiding under the apple slices masking sweet pears cornering dates smothering figs on top of coconut flakes and a side of rice milk though most of the time you like almond milk love promise to kiss me on the corners where it counts the most handling each kiss with slow compassionate care cause I never had that before.