Uganda : Example of a Royal Ladies Club in an Uganda Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
This is what I'm talking about and these African people are way ahead of us in social evolution because they love themselves. These beautiful Black people who I just got through talking to a young sister from Uganda and shetells me much about her country that they have fine universities and colleges. This the Queen's royal office in Uganda and she focuses upon all the same things I pointed out in my vision. These people are advanced in African tradition and faith in themselves.

Enjoy!

http://www.nnabagereka.org/

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
?why do you continue to perch on the cliff of a 'dead' topic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: