Black Spirituality Religion : Exactly Whose Birthday Is It?

Willie345

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2020
Exactly Whose birthday is it?

Here is the question we should ask ourselves at Christmas time. If Christmas is Christ's birthday, then who is the other pretender we see at this time of year stealing the hearts of our children? You know, the one in the red suite to whom our children run to with excitement and glee. Most preachers are afraid to answer this question. They think that if they do they will loose their members, especially those with small children. I will state it this way: they would rather see the children have fun and excitement than for them to know Jesus.

But the truth is: This other God first appears on the scene in Revelation 12:7-9: "Then there was war in heaven. (Jesus) and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were cast out of heaven. This great dragon-the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world-was thrown down to earth with all his angels."

Then desperately wanting to get even with Jesus for casting him out of heaven, Satan's attitude has been this as explained in Isaiah 14 ever since: "For you said to yourself, 'I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High'" Or "I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High Jesus." And in his self-deceived mind, this is what Satan as Santa is trying to do. He comes to us on Christmas day in the guise of Santa because Santa or Saint is a good sounding Christian name! And as long as we let him, he will continue to do it!

The Bible further states in Isaiah 14: "How you are fallen from heaven O Lucifer, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world." Otherwise said, Satan is deceiving our children by trying to mimic what Jesus said to us in Jeremiah 3:19: "...I thought to myself, 'I would love to treat you as my own children. … I looked forward to you calling me Father.'" This is why as the counterfeiter, he gives himself the names Father Noel, Father Christmas, Father time, and Father God.

We first see Santa in our time in Norse folk lore as the God Odin riding a horse that has eight legs named Sleipnir. On the night when Odin rode Sleipnir across the winter sky to lead the souls of the dead to the underworld, children were said to leave out sugar and hay for Sleipnir in boots by the chimney, for which Odin would leave small gifts. This has come down to us as hanging our stockings for Santa to fill with gifts.

The concept of Santa using reindeer instead of a horse was introduced later in 1823 through the poem, "Twas the Night Before Christmas." This made his story more appealing to children as the writer of this poem thought it would. What I am saying is: When the Dutch settlers arrived in the America, they brought Santa Claus with them. Then in the early to mid 1800s, newspapers set aside separate sections for holiday advertisement, which often featured Santa's image, making Santa more appealing.

Then in 1841, thousands of children visited a Philadelphia shop to see a life-sized Santa model. And this visit wiped out all vestiges of opposition we may have had for this event. Meaning that the image of Santa has completely taken over Christmas. And we as good God fearing Church people don't seem to care. We go along with it without question, even in America's most fundamental, Bible believing churches. And as we see our children flock to him in excitement and glee, we just sit there and think that all is well; not knowing that we are leading them away from Christ!

I must admit that as a Black Church goer I celebrated Satan as a rival to Jesus from as far back as I can remember. And it was lots of fun and merriment. But I was deceived along with all the other children in my church. We would dress one of the men in a Santa suite and scream to the top of our lungs when he came into the room. But now I ask myself, what did Jesus think of having to share his birthday with someone else? Or better yet, what would you think of sharing your birthday with someone else? Or even better yet, what does Jesus now think of having to hare his birthday with his ancient competitor.

But people will say, what about the legend of St. Nicholas of the third century. (St. for Saint or Santa, and Claus (German) for Nicholas=Santa Claus) He was said to bring gifts to children starting on his feast day, December the 6th. However, with this gift giving gradually being focused on Christmas Day. But my answer is: He was only a type or picture of the real Santa Clause, Satan.

And too, Satan has used many people since the birth of Christ as his types and pictures. You can read about them on google at your own leisure, and if time continues, there may be more.

But still it is hard for most of us to admit that what I am saying about Satan as Santa Clause is true! See if we did, our whole world would change, and the God we have put in the place of Jesus on Christmas day would no longer have the fascinating appeal to us that he does. Said otherwise, most of us have long since reasoned that the man in the red suit is more fun than the baby in the manger.

Just look at the TV commercials at Christmas time. They are dominated by Satan as Santa, and we flock to them with folly and glee. As the song goes:

"He had a broad face and a round little belly, that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly! He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old Elf, I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread!"

But Santa Claus is still Satan, that old serpent called the devil!

Stay safe,

Rev. Autrey

Last edited:
Eye am not falling for the okey-doke. And if you had any sense, focus, reason, and ability to critical think you wouldn't either...

The impostor is Jesus. --always was and always will be. Eye cannot think like my poor ancestors who started out as native indians, were shipped to Europe, then African and then back to America as slaves and the next thing they knew christianity was shoved down their throats --while another non-black looking group took their place and their identity. They were then called negroes, colored, and now African Americans. It's all been a sham for power and mind control while turning a historical black character (eg. Y'usha Ben Pandira) into a white figure. Currently this allegorically effective spin has most current day non-whites worshiping non-black people --emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

This is the most recent image depicting an Ethiopian Male
carrying a lamb on his back.
Y'usha Ben Pandira.jpeg

The real historical character used to create Christ was named Y'usha Ben Pandira.

Another source:

1665847282402.png

This is another spin on the image of Serapis to Jesus

1665848186815.png

The truth is only told one way. A lie is spun many ways.....!

Last edited:
Santa Claus, the other impostor who was culled from a Patron Saint by the name of Saint Nicholas, also known as Nicholas of Bari or Nicholas of Myra. He flourished in the 4th century @ a place called Myra/ Lycia, Asia Minor which is near modern day Demre in Turkey. He was a Christian Bishop of Greek ancestry.

He used his entire inheritance to assist the needy,: the suffering and the sick. He was made Bishop of Myra because he dedicated whole his life to serving the Christian God, even as a young man. His generosity had no filters or boundaries for sailors and their ships or for children.

1665783848007.png

He was exiled and imprisoned because of his Gnostic faith. Interestingly, after his release from Prison he attended the Council of Nicaea in AD325. He was buried in his church. And after his interment —a unique liquid substance formed inside his tomb. The substance is said to have had healing powers. The anniversary of his passing became a day of celebration: St. Nicholas Day. Eye can’t imagine a WHITE man being persecuted because the nature of non-blacks is not to give but to take. Yet Eye do envision a Black man being persecuted for his endless giving…..!

Eye continue to have this fascinating thought about non-blacks their preoccupation with painting everything white, when actually history tells and shows us that all of the greatest things were done by non-white people, just as Dr. Alex Darkwah (eg. The Africans Who Wrote the Bible) said!

https://www.britannica.com/story/do-the-relics-of-saint-nicholas-really-emit-a-holy-substance

The Basilica San Nicola where St. Nicolaus is buried.
The Bascilica.jpeg

This is St. Nicholas Of Myra, Turkey
St. Nicholas of Myra, Turkey.jpeg

Eye don't know who this fool is....
1665782292804.png

J.C. is a created creature out of the Council of Chalcedon... "The Historical Origin of Christianity" by Walter Williams

1665783959321.png

Page 59
The Council of Chalcedon*

"...At this point, the council ended by consummating the concluded decree that as issued at the Council of Ephesus saying that the created-creature, the Serapis image, was the anointed Messias [K]Christos) and the created creature, the Virgin Mary was the Theotokos (the Mother of God)..."

There were 5 Councils:

AD325 - The Council of Nicaea
AD381 - The Council of Constantinople I
AD431 - The Council of Ephesus
AD451 - The Council of Chalcedon*
AD553 - The Council of Constantinople II

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back