Chief Elder Osiris : Ex AfrikanPresidents Call For Elitist Diaspora Afrikans To Return To Afrika

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Ex Afrikan President Call for Elitist Diaspora Afrikans to Return To Afrika

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, be not deceived by the Ex Presidents in Afrika appeal to the Elitist Black so call Diaspora Afrikan to Return to Afrika,such is like appealing to the sewer of the Black so call Afrikan Diaspora Afrikan, with minor exception, contrary to what the Ex Presidents in Afrika is to believe, such a move would be like driving a final nail in the coffin of Afrika.

Is it so difficult for Afrikan Leadership,past and present to sit down with True Black Nationalist in theDiaspora and Reason together?

We live in a world based upon the Have and the Have Not and such a stratum was created by the devils of this planet and you can ignore this reality if you so desire, but my scope is reduced to the Black society in the world, scattered we may be, and yet we are so structured, as we pattern such, after the oppressors societies in the world and any effort by Afrika Leadership, past or present, to support and advance such a Scio-Economic-Political structure in Afrika, only indicate a desire to transform Afrika finally, into the Black Afrika america western society, in other word, bringing america to Afrika, because the Black elite america is a copy of the psychic of america and such a mentality in Afrika will serve and benefit only the Black so call Elites in Afrika and propagate the Class System in Afrika america style.

As the Honorable Marcus Garvey said and other Black Afrikan Nationalist before him said as well, and that is, Afrika is for the Afrikan, and all Afrikan Proper must be given the Divine Right to live with dignity with pride and not to be servants one to the other based upon some Social Economic Stratified System of Govern.

Here are the facts concerning the Black so call Afrikan in the Diaspora and america in particular, we are here in the Diaspora not at the waving of the america statue of Liberty,we are here as Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, those that was kidnapped away from their Land against their Will, seeking not a green card nor having a Visa, other than the Brand of an Enslaved People and they consisted of a cross=section of our Enslaved Ancestors, in term of abilities and skills and may I say beloved, such is the way we should return to our Enslaved Ancestors Home Land call Afrika, with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and the Right To Become Self govern as the next established State in Afrika, having an obligation to assist in theLiberation of Afrika andAfrikan people..

The Hope of Afrika is not just depended upon a certain Class of Diaspora Black Folks in america, Afrika Hope is depended upon our Enslaved Ancestors Children into'to and within such a Body of Black Diaspora Black Afrikans, lies the Emancipation of Afrika, nothing more and nothing less.

Beloved, be not mislead into believing that the likes of the so call Black Religious and Civil=political leaders in america hold the key to the Black so call Afrikan Liberation in Afrika, they only represent the final demise of Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan, because what you see of them now in the Diaspora america is what you will get of them in Afrika, but it will be more vicious, because their drive would be to transform Afrika into becoming America in Afrika, in Structure, and I ask, is this the wave of Afrika Untold Numbers of today's to come, which you call the Future?

I say that all True and Real Black Afrikan Nationalist Spiritualist should cry out in unison, saying only over our Dead Bodies will we allow america become Afrika!!!

Such is what the June 24-25 Gathering will be about and more, and now do you see why I say, it is not the Quantity of Black bodies that is important at this Gathering, just the quality of Mind we seek, because we know that Afrika is in need of being Liberated using any and all Means Necessary to make it so.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,Even In The Midst Of Black folks Confusion!!!-osiris

Here Is Loving The Black So Call Afrikan, Even In Spite Of Ourselves.

The War Drum Has Sounded

The Summon Is Served

Who so ever qualify let them come to the June 24-25 Gathering,Whose Theme Is Black Folks Liberation,Away From america And In Afrika.

This will be a Private and secretive Gathering in Discussion.

For More Info. Contact: goddess_isis_loving@yahoo.com or tafari4ii@sbcglobal.net

It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris

It Is The Black fool That Say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-osiris

Run! Run! Run! Black Woman And Man, Run Back Into the Bosom Of Mother Afrika And Feed Upon Her Breast The Milk Of Afrika Liberation!!!-osiris

I Regret That I Only Have One Life To Fight For Afrika Liberation!!!-osiris

The Moment You Know The Knower, Is Afrika To Be Free!!!-osiris

I Come, I Share, You Either Accept Or Reject, I Move On, Reminding you Of Your Divine Glorious Past, Which Is Truth and Reality!!!-osiris

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder
Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Divine Black Afrikan Theology
Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, Speaker/Lecturer
Writer/Author
Books:
1. Lied About God
2. My god The Creator

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back