Pan Africanism : Evolution ?

African_Prince

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 1, 2005
This is a stupid question but I was reading a thread on peckerwood.org(stormfront) about evolution and the Out of Africa theory, and I was thinking. If Black people stayed in Europe and N.America or wherever else where the indiginous people are not dark skinned w/ African features would our genes, over the course of 10s of thousands of years, naturally mutate and we lose our dark skin, kinky hair and facial features? If I'm not mistaken it was anatomically modern humans ( I don't know whether they were behaviourly modern or not, I think I remember reading there was some vonfusion about that ) who migrated out of Africa and populated Europe and Asia, they weren't still evolving, so could we lose these features like they have? Could Whites and Indians in sub-saharan Africa gain them?

i've come to the thought that 250,000 years ago, there was one continent on this planet. all over that continent were the proto-humanoid lifeforms that would eventually evolve into humans. when the continents started drifting, there were some on all the pieces that drifted. since it was all still on earth the evolutionary process continued. some evolved on the chunks that would be the americas, some on the chunk that would be australia and some on the chunks that would be northern europe. those in the cold places kept their animal like natures longer because it was colder: thinner nostrils because cold air is thicker than warm, more hair because it was colder, and white skin because of all the hair blocking what sun there was so no need for the protection of malanin from the sun. also, since there wasn't as much of the natural environment around, they developed this attitude of "resource scarcity" and hoarding resources. today these folks still try to "de-nature" the areas that they have infested. they still believe in this "resource shortage" and having to fight for resources. they still believe that there isn't anything around but them, even though there are obviously people all over the place; they have consistently sought to shove those people right out of their homes and take what has been developed as their own.

no, in tens of thousands of years, there probably wouldn't have been the changes. but in hundreds of thousands of years?

as far as the American Indian; notice how much they resemble us? as well as the mexican/hispanic/latino? the native peoples of south america? also, notice the somewhat asian cast to the Eskimo? i do think that there was a migration across europe and into the americas. but i also think that there was someone already here when they arrived.

oh, and interestingly enough; in that quarter billion years of continental drift, Africa is the only continent on the planet that has not moved!! original peoples in their original place!! (i've also seen stuff that suggests that in another couple hundred thousand years, the continents will have drifted back together again. wonder what those folks will make of these "ancient civilisations" of ours?!)

This evolution stuff is sticky. The people in Stormfront White Nationals use this evolution theory for an excuse as to why they are superior to blacks. They say out of all the people on the earth the Khoi and the Australoids(Papua New Guinea, Aborigines, certain south Indian populations) are the most unevolved. The Fijians and the Khoi often times favor the the heck out of African Americans, so I guess I am more monkey than them, lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back