Black People : Evolution

Garlando said:
Did we evolve from monkeys (which I dont believe) or where we always in the form we are today? Please I need evidence any help to this would be most greatful. :uhoh:
Well there is much more evidence that we evolved from monkeys than there is of the fairy tale we call creationism which was only made up by men. And as a strong black woman I am not afraid to admit being a strong believer in evolution and I don't care how much retarded christians try to challenge me I think they are wrong.

teleroda2000 said:
Well there is much more evidence that we evolved from monkeys than there is of the fairy tale we call creationism which was only made up by men. And as a strong black woman I am not afraid to admit being a strong believer in evolution and I don't care how much retarded christians try to challenge me I think they are wrong.

Hi Teleroda

Thank you for your opinion. Your choice of evolution over creation is fine and well within your right. As a Christian myself I do however recommand you not call us retarded for keeping our faith. That is a very unfair and insensitive thing to say considering in my thread I respectfully explored views that differ from my own and didn't attack the character or the mental faculties of those who differ from me. Feel free to share sister but be mindfully this is a community made up of many walks and many minds that don't agree but try to respect eachothers views for the sake of peace and harmony in this community....

Peace and Love sister.....

Radical Faith said:
Hi Teleroda

Thank you for your opinion. Your choice of evolution over creation is fine and well within your right. As a Christian myself I do however recommand you not call us retarded for keeping our faith. That is a very unfair and insensitive thing to say considering in my thread I respectfully explored views that differ from my own and didn't attack the character or the mental faculties of those who differ from me. Feel free to share sister but be mindfully this is a community made up of many walks and many minds that don't agree but try to respect eachothers views for the sake of peace and harmony in this community....

Peace and Love sister.....
Well I want to say I am woman enough to apologize but the reason I call them retarded is because every time a tell a christian my belief they either try to challenge or act like they didn't hear what I said. And a lot of them are really aggressive at trying to make me believe what they do even after I tell them my family is christian and they tried to tell me to believe in god as a child but I don't however I do believe in a higher power along with evolution and I believe in reincarnation.

teleroda2000 said:
Well I want to say I am woman enough to apologize but the reason I call them retarded is because every time a tell a christian my belief they either try to challenge or act like they didn't hear what I said. And a lot of them are really aggressive at trying to make me believe what they do even after I tell them my family is christian and they tried to tell me to believe in god as a child but I don't however I do believe in a higher power along with evolution and I believe in reincarnation.

Thank you sister for your sincere apology. I will not go into a Christian vs. Non Christian debate. That is clearly not the intent of this thread. However I would humbly request that you share evidence and points to substantiate your belief.

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back