Black People : Evolution

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Garlando, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Garlando

Garlando Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Did we evolve from monkeys (which I dont believe) or where we always in the form we are today? Please I need evidence any help to this would be most greatful. :uhoh:

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    God made us exactly the way we are today , to suggest that we were made by evolution is to suggest that there is no God which is the reason why evolution is a prominant theory today.

If you look at the evidence you have to conclude evolution is false because the fossil record doesnt show any sign of animals who died in the middle of changing from one animal to another only animals who are extinct or are just the way they look today. Scientists have for decades looked for the"missing link" or common ancestor between apes and humans but have been unable to find anything.If there were such a link wouldnt there be abundant evidence of this link? Wouldnt they have found it by now? The truth is there is no common ancestor between humans and apes and any similarities between the two is because all living things are made from dirt and we are all created by the one true God. God loves all of humanity which he created for the special purpose of living for eternity with him in heaven while animals are just here for our consumption.

3. Garlando

Garlando Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you but you have not supplied enough evidence.

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

There is no empirical, historical or scientific evidence of the true origin of man. It's a matter of what one chooses to believe. I say this because even evolutionists and Darwinist will attest to having a void between ape and man in their theory. This void is called the missing link. There is no fossil evidence that can bridge the gap between man and ape. Even evolutionists attribute the extinction of the Neanderthal Man to a sudden appearance of a faster, leaner, taller, more intelligent man. This man didn't hunt the Neanderthals down. He just out hunted him and eventually Neanderthals died off from starvation and attrition. So where do we come from? All evidence points to Africa. If this is the case than the original men had melanated pigmentation in their skin. Joseph Mendeleev proved that genes that produced dark features are the dominant genes and from those dominant dark genes all other genes are produced. There are many theological views on mankind as well. So to answer your question no I don't buy evolutions. Though I sometime ponder about our origins a better question is not where did we come from but where are we going?

Peace.......

5. Garlando

Garlando Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much

6. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    HERE IS MORE EVIDENCE ON THIS SITE THAT EVOLUTION IS FRADULANT

http://www.rtforum.org/lt/lt63.html

7. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I don't prescribe to the Darwinist theory of evolution, but you can believe in that and still believe in God. There are plenty of Christians who believe God made the world using evolution.

8. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    Evolution is a theory that atheists use to disprove God. If christians believe in this theory they are contradicting whats in the bible because in the bible God is the creator of all things but in evolution natural selection creates all things. Evolution is not supported by science yet some atheistic scientists hold on to this false theory so they dont have to admit there is a God.Deep down I think most scientists know there is a God and that evolution is false even though they wont admit this fact.

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    i am an atheist and i never used evolution to disprove God.
    i never heard anyone else do that either.
    if you want to believe, go right ahead.
    you do you and i'll do me.

10. Garlando

Garlando Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Please no justifications just your thoughts and to see if evidence can be provided. :thanks: