Black Spirituality Religion : EVIL..WHAT'S THE REAL ORIGIN??

Music producer, I disagree with most of what you wrote, but I will respond to you tomorrow evening, after work.

I believe that one of the main problems with us blacks is that we have allowed foreign influences to penetrate our way of life too easily. Islam came to the North and East and Africans were forced to convert to Islam. Europeans came with the bible, guns and rum in the South and West and we were forced to accept European culture. Why do we continue on the same path as we were under slavery? Why do we continue to enslave ourselves with Eurocentric Christianity? When will we learn that NOTHING good was given to us, for our own independent development, during slavery? We were all mentally and physically conditioned to be of maximum benefit/profit to our oppressors.

The master never used the things, he gave us? Our foods were different. Our clothes were different. Our shelters were different and even our biblical doctrines were different. The white man doctrine made him master, but ours turned us into slave. They came with guns, rum and the bible and it is still with us today in the ghetto. We are a people who rejoices in poverty, because the bible says we should. Oooh, what simply minded people we are. What lunatics we are. Why should God bless us with all these precious minerals and then say to us not to worry able earthly possessions? Why?

Does God speak directly to the African people? If so, then why do we love other people’s culture so much? Why do we have faith in things foreign and destructive to our roots so much?

When will we realize that Christianity and Islam are the main reasons for the under-development of the African people?

Like I say before, I will respond to your post tomorrow.

Blessed.

The Burnt One said:
Music producer, I disagree with most of what you wrote, but I will respond to you tomorrow evening, after work.

I believe that one of the main problems with us blacks is that we have allowed foreign influences to penetrate our way of life too easily. Islam came to the North and East and Africans were forced to convert to Islam. Europeans came with the bible, guns and rum in the South and West and we were forced to accept European culture. Why do we continue on the same path as we were under slavery? Why do we continue to enslave ourselves with Eurocentric Christianity? When will we learn that NOTHING good was given to us, for our own independent development, during slavery? We were all mentally and physically conditioned to be of maximum benefit/profit to our oppressors.

The master never used the things, he gave us? Our foods were different. Our clothes were different. Our shelters were different and even our biblical doctrines were different. The white man doctrine made him master, but ours turned us into slave. They came with guns, rum and the bible and it is still with us today in the ghetto. We are a people who rejoices in poverty, because the bible says we should. Oooh, what simply minded people we are. What lunatics we are. Why should God bless us with all these precious minerals and then say to us not to worry able earthly possessions? Why?

Does God speak directly to the African people? If so, then why do we love other people’s culture so much? Why do we have faith in things foreign and destructive to our roots so much?

When will we realize that Christianity and Islam are the main reasons for the under-development of the African people?

Like I say before, I will respond to your post tomorrow.

sts!
Blessed.

I'm looking foward to your future post!

The Burnt One said:

:bullseye: Like John Henrik Clarke said, "Islam and Christianity/Judaism are authoritarian/totalitarian (facist) religions. Either you sing for Allah/Jesus or be my slave. There are no other choices. There is no opposition."

Authoritarian: 1) of, favoring, or requiring complete obedience to authority. 2) exercising control over the will of others

Totalitarian: 1) noting or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life 2) exercising control over the freedom, will, or thought of others; authoritarian

Tranquillity

I believe that one of the main problems with us blacks is that we have allowed foreign influences to penetrate our way of life too easily. Islam came to the North and East and Africans were forced to convert to Islam. Europeans came with the bible, guns and rum in the South and West and we were forced to accept European culture. Why do we continue on the same path as we were under slavery?
Most of us don’t know any better. When your culture is enslaved and the enslaver kills most of the old men and women, due to the way we preserved our culture, the enslaver basically had a dumb, mindless and lost child that is totally vulnerable to brainwashing. The enslaver could tell that child anything and that child would be susceptible to that information, even if it is a lie. Due to the fact that most African Americans don’t read, study, deduce logic and research ourselves we are trapped in that state of vulnerability, control. Being trapped in this state of existence can make you resist knowledge from your own kind, even when your gut feeling knows this black man is correct.

Isa:8:15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

In reading the full content around that passage, it is describing what will occur to a great number of African Americans, African Europeans and Africans (Israel) that are unable to free themselves from the brainwashing of the enslaver. It actually addresses those that are of the bloodline of Israel that are Servants of Jesus along beside the very people that conquered them. The enslaver has now made many of us their solders.

Why do we continue to enslave ourselves with Eurocentric Christianity? When will we learn that NOTHING good was given to us, for our own independent development, during slavery? We were all mentally and physically conditioned to be of maximum benefit/profit to our oppressors.
The whole plan of GOD is to cleans HIS people so that HE would never, ever have to destroy a nation built by him because of rebels within HIS people. In this cleansing we will see many of us fall by the wayside.

Zech:13:9: And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

The people, nation, Israel, us, are being refined and tried. The fire is the religions and temptations of the heathen.

The reason we are in such a state of existence is because we rebelled against a real GOD. Our ancestors entered into a Covenant with a real GOD and we broke that Covenant. Now we are suffering the effect of breaking that Covenant. To be relinquished of these effects each individual has to reestablish the ancestral Covenant with GOD, we must become conscious of the Supreme Being. We are suffering a breach of Contract with GOD.

Isa:58:12: And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

That passage describes the New Israel that will return to GOD and have a knowledge of GOD so great that they will find the original location of the first Jerusalem berried somewhere in Africa.

Does God speak directly to the African people?
HE use to but while we are in the fire or diaspora GOD is as HE said HE would be.

Deut:31:17: Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day. Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

HE is hiding HIS Face from us. In understanding this you will understand that GOD Speaking to us in these times Face to Face would do no good. We have had access to HIS Specific Word and we ain’t recognized it yet, what makes us believe we would recognize it in any other form? GOD did Speak to us, but did we listen? For a while we did and for a moment we obeyed but as time went on we became arrogant, boisterous and rebellious against the Word and the LAW.

Zech:7:11: But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

If so, then why do we love other people’s culture so much? Why do we have faith in things foreign and destructive to our roots so much?

Ex:23:24: Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Deut:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Jer:2:11: Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

We are whores and harlots for religion and gods. That is one of the reasons GOD chose us, we are naturally people that are believers, we are ancient man. Which means our great, great, great, great ancestors witnessed the Works of GOD and we have held on to that experience all of our existence. So when ever we came across a nation that had gods, theology and doctrine we became like a baby in a candy store, which in time we forgot our own.

Only GOD can tell you the time, but this will be a slow process in which each individual will have to come to terms with in their own time, their own scale of learning and comprehending information. It will not be like other religions as to you seeing sects and groups or organizations hustling money for their cause. It will simply coreless and sneak up on society. You will start to see African Americans who profess GOD only but can not be classified as a Jew, all though many will try to. This New Israel will not have places of worship, places of congregating, objects that represent their GOD. They will only began to come together as a people when the time comes near as to physically returning Home. When you start seeing numbers of African Americans and African Europeans returning to Africa to a place where a man has claimed it to be the Origin or original Jerusalem, you might want to jump on the boat. It means the beginning of the end of the white man reign on earth. Anyone left in their countries will not be spared the rapture and the scourge.

Isa:28:15: Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

The ancients or great, great ancestors that became the white mans reign also entered into a Covenant, but with the Son of GOD, Lucifer. He will come to collect and no one will be able to stop it. And in his coming he will also sweep away all of Israel that is the generation of rebels against GOD because they are blind to Truth and loves the white mans god.

Isa:8:15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

The reason it has taken so long for us to began to see the Truth of all of this is because GOD Spoke these Words.

Isa:8:16: Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

It was sealed from our minds until the transgressions of the heathen begin reaching a point in time, a certain level of threat. Understand that all of this takes place over time over days; year’s even centuries because it is not GODs Will to simply destroy but to save. HE gives us time.

YH Bless,

Son of RA said:
:bullseye: Like John Henrik Clarke said, "Islam and Christianity/Judaism are authoritarian/totalitarian (facist) religions. Either you sing for Allah/Jesus or be my slave. There are no other choices. There is no opposition."

Authoritarian: 1) of, favoring, or requiring complete obedience to authority. 2) exercising control over the will of others

Totalitarian: 1) noting or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life 2) exercising control over the freedom, will, or thought of others; authoritarian

Tranquillity
The problem is our ancestors wrote those religions, we are the ones that created the foundations of them. The Ankh that you hold in your hands is one of the first foundational symbols of Catholicism and Christianity which is what Jesus was referring to in this passage.

Mt:16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Which places the question as to what significants was there of the Cross before Jesus was killed on it?
http://touregypt.net/featurestories/ankh.htm

Thus we began to see all of these religious doctrines came from us. The white man simply found them buried in the sands and ran with it. Basically continued what we had already started.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back