Black Spirituality Religion : EVIL..WHAT'S THE REAL ORIGIN??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by oldiesman, Jun 17, 2006.

1. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i think that the wrong questions are being asked about good and evil,the real question and i've spoken to several religious folks on this is,how did satan become evil i mean where did it come from,what i'm saying is if god made all the heavens and earth and since satan was once an angel then how did bad or sinful or evil if you will get to exist,i mean we've been taught that god doesn't make mistakes and that all good comes from god,let me give you an example of what i'm saying here..and i'm in no way trying to be blasphemous but trying to draw a picture,now say you created a person and all that you taught that person was goodness and honor and right and that there were no other beings but you now it should be no way that your creation should know anything or even concieve of any thing but that which is good and pure,so back to my question,where did the concept of evil come from and how did satan come to know it?has anyone else ever wonder about this?oh and before some of you start quoting scriptures let me say that the answer to my question is not there.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    A MAD BLACK SCIENTIST WHO IS CALLED GOD AND WAS ALSO KNOWN AS "MR.YAKUB"...

:drink:

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Actually the answer to your question is in the Bible.

Evil is defined through the human rejection of the Specific Word of GOD.

It is that simple.

I could go into more detail if you would like but you said you didn’t really care for scripture support so I give you the short and simple version.

It is entities referred to as Sons of GOD that are ordained to test the human desire and will to obey the Voice of GOD. People that fell that test usually become followers of that Son of GOD in the form of a demigod or a derivative of the Supreme Being. Evil people or people that reject, deny and hate the authority of GOD must also have a religion or a form of spirituality.

Look at it like this, “Servants of the Sons accept the Sons because they reject the Father”.

PS:
    This is Old Testament knowledge………

Any questions?

4. oldiesman

Ratings:
    +120
    evil...

that's a contradiction to me,it's an explanation of sorts but not the one i'm seeking,it is my understanding that satan was kicked out of heaven before god made men and if that's so then again how did satan become evil or sinful as i've even heard preachers in church say that god had no knowledge of sin until satan rebeled against him,too many different explanations and still no answer...i don't think that any one person really knows.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It is a contradiction to you because you accept and embrace the words of modern day preachers over the Specific Word of GOD. You must teach yourself to stop doing that and accept the Specific Word of GOD over all other words.

When you hear ministers preaching this…………..

as i've even heard preachers in church say that god had no knowledge of sin until satan rebeled against him

Immediately your mind and thought should revert to this………..

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

So now when you hear ministers preaching as you spoke you now understand that minister is only telling you something he believes you want to hear in order to keep you putting money in the pot. He is NOT ministering the Word of GOD because he doesn’t know any better and tries to keep his ministry politically correct.

The religious sect of today has watered down GOD so much that we can no longer recognize GOD as the Supreme Being.

6. oldiesman

Ratings:
    +120
    evil...

uh no,that statement just means that they don't have the answer either,i'm not questioning god as the supreme being,i just wanna know how satan got evil.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Now, you are beginning to see the origins of Evil.

This portion of that verse……..

I the LORD do all these things.

had absolutely no effect or hesitation in your denial of it. Your very action is the origin and beginning of Evil.

Lucifer and Satan or all the Sons of GOD are not and never was Evil. Our rejection of the Specific Word of GOD is what manifests Evil.

GOD created the Sons of GOD (Lucifer, Satan etc….) and told them to Fall to the earth and prove the humans in the love for HIM, basically weed out the righteous and the unrighteous, those that will become HIS people and those that will become the enemies of HIM and HIS people.

Does GOD assigning the Sons of GOD this task make the Sons of GOD Evil?

No.

They are simply obeying the Voice of GOD.

The Supreme Being does not have Beings in heaven or Hell that is HIS Adversary unless the Supreme Being creates them.

All of this has been setup for us to figure out and learn. Evil is the human denial of GOD and HIS Specific Word.

8. oldiesman

Ratings:
    +120
    evil...

your explanation makes it sound as though god got bored with mankind and wanted to shake things up a bit,which i don't buy either.

9. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I think satan is just a name and evil is a part of the spirit within all of us.
    Satan,devil,beaslebub ,there are so many names!

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Oldiesman:

What else would our lives and existences evolve around except our personal relationship with GOD?

What other thing would propel you to develop and improve yourself and conditions around you?

The pure concept of GOD gives us motivation to exist, do, develop and become because we strive to be HIM, all knowing, which forces us to develop our minds.

Those that are confused or deny their relationship with GOD strive for the essence of Lucifer which is destruction and control of it. They actually become evil itself. Unfortunately it is the bulk of these people that reign in the earth. And GOD told us HE would let them do so if Israel rejected the Covenant, which we did.

It is not enough to simply set man on the earth. We have to be given purpose and goals or we would do nothing but die.