Chief Elder Osiris : EVIL, PROCREATION MELTING POT, A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF HUMAN BEINGS !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
EVIL, PROCREATION MELTING POT, A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF HUMAN BEINGS !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

What Nature has so produced by its Natural Powers, at the verification of the Divine Essence which we refer to as GOD, let no one attempt to disfigure, for such will be an acts of ultimate disregard of the Infinite Intelligence, that which is impossible to error.

When we cease and then refuse to Think Profoundly, we perish mentally, such an act is in disregard of the power of the Infinite Eternal Essence, the Energy that cause all that you look at and all you can only See with a Divine Mind, that will not be in error of what you See.

Does it benefit a Fool to compete with an idiot and is the two any match with the Divine Essence, out of which everything Flow ?

Then Beloved, why is it so difficult to See and Look at what the Human Beings have done to the Black Divine Mind of a Divine Beings, you who no longer can imagine you Black People, being qualified to Function without Evil and do so with complete respect with Guidance From the Natural Order of all Things, Nature being the Hard Drive Of GOD And the Universe Its Monitor.

Race, What does it signify, other than a indication that there is a difference in all that the Divine Essence has so Revealed through the action of that we refer to as Nature, a process that take place without the doing of all things it has produced and in the sequence it has produced it, which you refer to as Creation, because the Human Being through their Religion told you so.

Which bring me to what I will Share with you at this Time, let us take Evil, which is no more than an invention of the Human Being Mind, they who love to express a Spirit that is in defiance to the Natural Order of Things, Thus the Divine Essence, the Reveler of All And Everything that is Naturally of the Universe

Evil Spirits are no more than an expression of Attitudinal Behavior, expressed to reconstruct that which is a Natural occurrence in the Life of the Anthropomorphous Beings, a Being that define whom you are by the way you express your Life, one to the other, having it to reflect the Mind that you carry, and anything that is done to cause Disharmony, Disorder, Imbalance in the Life Living of all Beings, is that of an expression of Evil, because your Life action is operating counterproductive to the Natural Order of all Things which is the Complete Make up of that we refer to as the Universe.

So Evil is no more than an expression of an Attitudinal Behavior that cause Life discomfort, a Spirit of an Evil Being, they who refer to themselves as Human Beings, proudly confessing to be a Being Born to inflict Havoc upon all Beings, especial the Black Divine Being, those of us that do not bow to their Will, an unjustified selfish one, that it is.

The social Construct of a Melting Pot of Beings, defy Un-Naturally, the Natural production of Beings that are designed to be of a unique and difference, between the Species, so revealed by Nature Processing in accordance to the action of the Infinite Divine Intelligent Essence, that Force of Divine Reality, that need not explain nor prove its existence, because the very fact that the Universe IS, Prove that the Divine Essence IS, and are we not all a part and Member of the Universe ? and is it not a fact that the Energy that has no comparison or equal, need no Help from that IT Has Revealed By Nature Production ?

Then why is there a Want of the Human Being to intervene in Nature action, because there is no Need for the intervention of the Human Being to create a New and Different Specie of a Being, they imposing upon Nature Natural order of production of all Beings of all and various and Different Kind, nature never straying away from the Natural Construct following the Laws of the Universe, which is Separate but integrated, in order to demonstrate that Difference has a Divine Quality about such an Appearance and can live integrative without imposing upon the others natural identity and order of Living action, as long as the Production is of a Natural process, not to deviate from the Norm of our Natural Produced Geno-Phenotype, done by the action of Nature, that which follow the Law of the Universe, which most certainly is not what the Human Being has done, but is in a constant act to violate that universal Law, so that they may create, by the Cross-Breeding of Nature production, assigned by the Divine Essence Revelation to Nature, concerning the order and sequence all Things should be, that which is a part of the Universe.

Yet the Human Being come creating a specie of a Being that cross Natural Boundaries and refer to that as the Human Being Moral intervention of Nature Orderly Action, regarding Its method and process of production of the variation of the Natural Beings of the Universe, to violate that process, such is an evil act.

There is no effort of the planets to usurp the other planets order of being, there is no effort by the Star Energy to cross-Mix with the Planets or Water to mix with Fire, or the Planets to inter-breed with the Wind, they all have their separate marching orders from the Divine Essence, carried out by the action of Nature, it being the Sum Total of the Universe, so no, the Human Being Social Construct of a Biological Melting Pot is not within the obeying of the Natural Order of Nature Production, and to counter pose Nature, is an Evil Act.

So No !, I can not refer to White People or any of those other people with a History of Abusing Black People, to be related to me, not in any way, because my divine Mind inform me that no Brother, Sister, Cousin, Aunt or Uncle, Nephews or Niece, will create a situation of the magnitude that Black People Lives find ourselves in, all done by the Hand of a people with a history of Abusing Black People and stating that Black People have no Rights that they are bound to respect, and then act out that belief against us Black People and I am to refer to that Rapist, as being my relatives?

Tell me beloved, why is it when it come to our abusers we refuse to construct standards for them to meet, in order to even come into our Presence, not to mention the Reparation they must pay, to serve as a start in convincing us Black People that they have come to see the evil of their ways, acted out against Black People and is DIVINELY TRULY READY TO REPENT FOR THE SINS OF THEIR MOTHERS AND FATHERS, THEY THAT DID ACT EVILY TOWARD US AND EVIL STILL IS BEING ACTED OUT AGAINST US BLACK PEOPLE, AS I SHARE THIS WITH YOU.

BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD ADVOCATE A SOCIAL AND ASSIMILATION BOYCOTT AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS AND ABUSER OF BLACK PEOPLE, THEY WITH A HISTORY THAT HAVE BEEN WITH THOSE EVIL OPPRESSORS OF A HUMAN BEING EVERY SINCE THEY WERE ABLE TO STEAL OUR MIND AWAY FROM US BLACK PEOPLE.

SO, AS LONG AS WE ARE HELD IN CAPTIVITY UNDER A RULE OF INJUSTICE, NO WAY I WILL REFER TO THOSE DEVILISH PEOPLE AS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHEN THEY YET TO DO THE BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY DEEDS THAT VERIFY SUCH A NEED FOR SUCH A RELATIONSHIP.

The olive branch should be extended from the oppressors to the oppressed and not the oppressed handing an olive branch of Love and Respect to them, as if it is Black People that have done criminal things to them and them not to us.

How foolish and sadly shameless we Black folks have become, demonstrating that we have no dignity nor self-respect, always chasing White folks, begging them to respect and socialize with us, as if they have some kind of magnetism of decency and intelligence that will rub off on us, if we are in close proximity to them, what foolish people we have become, hungry to be just like our oppressors, so much so, until we now thank them for now referring to us as Human Beings, and constructing a Biological Melting Pot that will create a Brand New Human Being of their choosing, all in an attempt to dilute our Black Behind, not me, I will stay with the identity of our Ancient Divine Cosmic Black Ancestors, Divine Beings That They Were, because if it were not for the Divine Essence in the way IT Has Equipped us Genetically, we would have long been gone extinct, upon this planet..

BELOVED, WORDS AND ELOQUENCE WILL NOT SAVE US, IF IT COME ALONE, HAVING BO ACTION TO BACK IT UP.

It is the Goal Black People have in life that define the Truthfulness of those claiming to be your leaders and as the old saying goes, you know the tree by the fruit it bear, all talk without a rooted goal of Freedom away from America, is a dead Tree standing, serving no purpose but to self, hustling your oppression.

Be Kind To Yourselves

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
www.fwioamsrm.com
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
copyright@2008

Chief Elder Osiris said:
EVIL, PROCREATION MELTING POT, A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF HUMAN BEINGS !!!
:?:​
So No !, I can not refer to White People or any of those other people with a History of Abusing Black People, to be related to me, not in any way, because my divine Mind inform me that no Brother, Sister, Cousin, Aunt or Uncle, Nephews or Niece, will create a situation of the magnitude that Black People Lives find ourselves in, all done by the Hand of a people with a history of Abusing Black People and stating that Black People have no Rights that they are bound to respect, and then act out that belief against us Black People and I am to refer to that Rapist, as being my relatives?
Whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, the DNA of our former slave master is inextricably mixed with our own. Ole Massa's frequent nocturnal visits to the slave quarters, along with a certain amount of voluntary jungle fever on our own part, has made sure of that biological fact.

Slavery Ties Sharpton to Thurmond

Obama Related to Pitt

If mixing is "EVIL", then pretty much all of us black Americans are already "EVIL, PROCREATION MELTING POT, A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF HUMAN BEINGS !!!".

On the other hand, if the evil that men do is not genetic, but rather a _learned_ response -- an unwise _reaction_ to external stimuli ---than the unavoidable conclusion is that they are us and we is them.

You know, I give you credit, you hide it _extremely_ well. But, under all the "beloved" talk, you are just yet another older brother who hates whitey's guts. I can relate to that, because Lord knows whitey does gives us enormously compelling reasons to hate his guts.

But, when we invite such strong emotions into our being, they just keep building up pressure, within the nine gates of our temple, until, one day, they explode and we along with them:

:explode:

Peace, Peace, Peace.

Beloved, when you do not know it prompt we to say things that you even can not See our own contradiction, your opine of that which I share is a verification of that which I share is Divinely True.

You have had your say, let the Black World decide if there is Wisdom in that which you have produced here.

Beloved do not allow your want to Love your Oppressors overshadow your ability to Reason Profoundly.

By the way, I have clearly stated that I am Angry and do Hate Evil without an Apology and such Reasonable Justification has all to do with the length of Time I have been on this Planet.

There are some of us that can not recognize Divine Love coming to us by us when it appear abd by me knowing that, there is nothing disrespectful you can say to me that cause me to become angry, just sad with a pity for those of us that have been made Blind by the Human Being Religion.

Be Kind To Yourself Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Is not anything against GOD not natural?

Rape is not natural .....

I was never a slave... although one would define being forced into slavery makes you one.....

I have never loved hate...

I simply hate hate... and without a second thought would give this life for love....

which also has to be defined... so many distorted definitions of what that is...

in any event naturally the mind and the universe need to co-exist ...

but in order to get there truth must be known.....

in order for truth ... understanding......

Cheif Elder, I think it is a waste of time trying to get oppressors to be sorry for what they do.... same with evil.... I never want to be a part of their grand scheme of things because there is nothing good, truthful or natural in it..... that being said I also have to survive here in this hell from day to day...

How do you live in the spirit of mind that enables one to reach the realization of purpose?

Beloved, Hate is a viture when placed in its natural context and not a caste of Evil, it does not lock up your mind, it free up your Minf to See clearly that which is causing yjat Rational expression.

Beloved, it take more of an effort to Love those that despite you, than to Divinely Hate those Spirit ( attitude, Behavior ) that has fooled you, because one is an act of irrational emotional so call Love, while the other is a Divine expression of justified Hate toward Evil, which is to be more Divine than Religious ?

I know that this what I am sharing with you rival that which religion has taught you about Love and Hate, but then that is why I am here, which is to share to you that you have long forgotten, that is Divinely True, because if I do not, I would be giving to you that same flawed information that keep the Brand New Afrikan Human Being a Slave to all lies and acts of deception that come from the Mind of Lucifer.

When someone place you in the electric chair for no justified reason, because you know that you have been set up to do what bring you to that point in life, do you express Love for the executioner or do you maintain your dignity by letting the executioner know that you hate with every Divine aspect of your Mind what is about to happen to you and those that have played a part in getting you there, as you observe the Masked Eyes of the executioner.

The problem with Black People, we do not know how to hate Divinely and what is preventing us from learning such a much needed Craft, it is white folks religion, that which we have allowed to define our Life behavior, in term of what is to be acceptable or unacceptable, sinful ot Godly, to us Black People, we all time being fearful of the White Man God, his tool he use to control and dictate our Life behavior, even in the face of an unjustified death.

Beloved, we must learn again the power of the Mind and our responsibility we have to be in control of it, and not be so submissive to those that show you no respect, because through the Mind of a Divine Rational Thinking People, there lies the path that lead you away from this physical Hell that the oppressors have so artfully constructed for us black People in America, Afrika, and the World in general.

I know that this may appear very foreign to you, but it is not, because there is a method to this Divine Mind action, capable of freeing the entire Black Nation, those that have so designated themselves to become Free again, and our Black Life deserve such a gift.

so you see, I do not allow my Mind to be reduced back to where it has been, in the clutches of the conditioning by a people referring to themselves as Human Beings and were so bold to define themselves to you, knowing they had gain control of our Mind process of Belief, a chain that cause Black Folks to be slaves and not victims who were enslaved.

Be Kind To Yourself Beloved

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back