Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't acknowledge that they are responsible for the outcome of their children. If you won't do that, then we'll
continue to go in circles.

My thing is dealing with us from one generation to the other.
You choose to pick out particular cases and argue that as
if it is an wholistic view of what our problem is. I said
to take racism out of the equation, yet you for some
reason refuse to analyze precisely, how the disconnect
came to be....

This isn't about being nice and respecting someone's right to their own path. You are going to run into trouble telling folks who are Black nationalists who do not see white folks as part of the vision that they are going to accept you whether or not they like it. That's ridiculous and over the top---even you know that. If you think your vision works, then work on it---why be here questioning folks to death about theirs? You spend so much time jumping into these "non-viable" threads trying to get folks to reveal to you every move (which no intelligent strategist would anyway), that I can't possibly see how you are working on your own vision.
Who said anything about being nice and respecting someones right to their own path???? Who said anything about you or Black Nationalist accepting me??? I am not out here looking for anyone's acceptance. I am what I am. I said you cannot exclude me. Do you have any idea how many places and situations I have been in where I was not "accepted"? LOL What is rediculous and over the top to you is routine, run of the mill stuff to me.

I don't think my vision works, I know it does. I work on it every day, I can do what they call "multi-tasking"...ever heard of it?? If it bothers you that I mult-task, that I ask people questions about their strategy, that I challenge people to do what they claim they are about, ignore me. Isn't that simple? Why does it bother you so much that I "question folks to death"? Why do you have to LIE and claim that I try to get folks to "reveal to you every move"??? Why do you pretend that an "intelligent strategist" needs to treat basic information as if it where a national secret? LOL, as if doing something positive for Black folks is against the law :rolleyes: Kenyatta mentioned to me about his Fish and Honey Bee project with his group...Have I asked him a single question about those projects or his group since that time???? What did I do? I told him and serveral people on this board how much I respected his ACTION!! How I consider him the real deal. He doesn't accept me, do you think I care? Of course not. I don't need his acceptance. I still respect what he is doing and the fact that he is the real deal, and don't mind telling him.

As far these fake Black Nationalist, if they were the real deal, instead of going round and round in circles with me, dancing around the questions that I ask they would do one or two things. They would do as Kenyatta has done and point to something that demonstrate that they are real or they would ignore me all together.

If you can't possibly see how I am working on my own vision, I will give you a brief description of how multi-tasking works. My vision is to be a loving and supportive son, husband, and father, to have a challenging, rewarding, and fullfilling career, have the freedom to pursue whatever life goals I choose without hinderence from outside entities and to be an asset to my community. I have those things and more. I can sit at work (earn a living), watch the surveillence/security cameras of my auto repair shop via the internet (provide others within my community the opportunity to earn a living), talk to my wife or children on the cell phone (family man) all while questioning people who claim they are Black Nationalist. At the end of the day, I put all of this stuff down and plug into my family. Understand?

a. Do you even understand what you write?
b. If you put all this down at the end of the day to deal with your family, either your family runs 24 hours a day or you must truly work long hours...lmao.
c. Again, try worrying less about Black nationalists--fake or genuine--if it ain't your flow.

Who said anything about being nice and respecting someones right to their own path???? Who said anything about you or Black Nationalist accepting me??? I am not out here looking for anyone's acceptance. I am what I am. I said you cannot exclude me. Do you have any idea how many places and situations I have been in where I was not "accepted"? LOL What is rediculous and over the top to you is routine, run of the mill stuff to me.

I don't think my vision works, I know it does. I work on it every day, I can do what they call "multi-tasking"...ever heard of it?? If it bothers you that I mult-task, that I ask people questions about their strategy, that I challenge people to do what they claim they are about, ignore me. Isn't that simple? Why does it bother you so much that I "question folks to death"? Why do you have to LIE and claim that I try to get folks to "reveal to you every move"??? Why do you pretend that an "intelligent strategist" needs to treat basic information as if it where a national secret? LOL, as if doing something positive for Black folks is against the law :rolleyes: Kenyatta mentioned to me about his Fish and Honey Bee project with his group...Have I asked him a single question about those projects or his group since that time???? What did I do? I told him and serveral people on this board how much I respected his ACTION!! How I consider him the real deal. He doesn't accept me, do you think I care? Of course not. I don't need his acceptance. I still respect what he is doing and the fact that he is the real deal, and don't mind telling him.

As far these fake Black Nationalist, if they were the real deal, instead of going round and round in circles with me, dancing around the questions that I ask they would do one or two things. They would do as Kenyatta has done and point to something that demonstrate that they are real or they would ignore me all together.

If you can't possibly see how I am working on my own vision, I will give you a brief description of how multi-tasking works. My vision is to be a loving and supportive son, husband, and father, to have a challenging, rewarding, and fullfilling career, have the freedom to pursue whatever life goals I choose without hinderence from outside entities and to be an asset to my community. I have those things and more. I can sit at work (earn a living), watch the surveillence/security cameras of my auto repair shop via the internet (provide others within my community the opportunity to earn a living), talk to my wife or children on the cell phone (family man) all while questioning people who claim they are Black Nationalist. At the end of the day, I put all of this stuff down and plug into my family. Understand?

a. Do you even understand what you write?
b. If you put all this down at the end of the day to deal with your family, either your family runs 24 hours a day or you must truly work long hours...lmao.
c. Again, try worrying less about Black nationalists--fake or genuine--if it ain't your flow.
A. Yeap, vividly

B. Yeap, I do work long hours. (But fortunately, most of my time at work is doing exactly what I'm doing now...sitting down with nothing specific to do but wait for someone to get badly hurt or gravely sick -- We don't do the minor stuff) I can only watch survelliance cameras for so long before I get the uncontrollable urge to "worry about Black Nationalist". (Plus my shop is closed on Sunday and the weather is too bad to fly...so I got all day to do nothing but "worry about Black Nationalist") Don't worry, my shift ends in about an hour and a half, then it will be sometime tomorrow before I get to "worry about Black Nationalist" again.

C. Why do you waste time trying to tell me what to worry about and what is or is not my flow? 'Cause if you got any sense at all, you gotta know that I don't care about what you want me to worry about, what questions you want me not to ask, or what you consider to be my flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back