Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
Fullspeed, I'll pose this question again. If you admit you would not push Black nationalism (for obvious reasons to many of us), why keep being worried about what folks are going to do about it? What's the fixation if you understand you would not be part of it? I can't be the only one curious about that. What's the deal? Please don't come back with "I'm black so ..blah blah blah". A straight answer is needed.

Yes, in order for a people to work as a collective group, there must be a collective vision. Why do you think we are spinning our wheels today???? Why do you think some of us are talking about Black Nationalism without any clear vision for what Black Nationalism consist of? What are our goals for the next 5 years, 10 years, 25 years, 50 years, 100 years??? Are we all planning to go back to Africa? Are we going to build our own cities and towns again? Are we going to integrate and compete? What is the goal, direction, vision for the Black man? Tie that into what X and Martin left us to work with.

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
Fullspeed, I'll pose this question again. If you admit you would not push Black nationalism (for obvious reasons to many of us), why keep being worried about what folks are going to do about it? What's the fixation if you understand you would not be part of it? I can't be the only one curious about that. What's the deal? Please don't come back with "I'm black so ..blah blah blah". A straight answer is needed.
Straight answer:
1) My reason for not pushing for Black Nationalism is not even close to the reason you think is so "obvious to many of us" My reason is that I don't see it as a viable solution and we are closer to a better, more realistic, and viable solution.
2) I will be a part of whatever produces the best results for our people.
3) If those of us who consider it to be a viable solution should prove me wrong, then praise the Lord and Pass the ammo.
4) I don't like to see us spin our wheels as a people. I want to see progress.

I want the best for Black people. I want to see Black people live at our potential. I know that our potential is FAR BEYOND where we are today. I know what works for me. I know where I, as an individual, find joy, peace, contentment, fullfillment. But I also know that what floats my boat, might not float yours, but I still want you to obtain your version of success, joy, peace, contentment, fullfillment.

I don't know if Black nationalism is the solution, but many among us TALK as though it is the ONLY solution. If that is the case, I want that solution to be realized, for those, my people, who see it as the solution. I am pushing the ideology and approach that I believe in but I also want to support and encourage those who believe in a different approach to push theirs.

As far as me not being a part of it, If I want to, I certainly will be a part of it. I am not the one to be excluded from something I want to be a part of. If Black Nationalism proves to be everything it's cracked up to be, you and no one else will exclude me for "obvious reasons to many of us". That's just ain't gonna happen.

Blaklioness, you and I have ideological differences, but rather you like it or not, you are my sister and I care for your well being. If I see you alone broken down on the side of the road, you better believe I'm going to stop and do what I can to help you.

The bottom line is that I want to provoke anyone who says they have a solution to move beyond talking about it and start implementing it. I pray that their solution works. I am a RESULTS ORIENTED person. I don't really care about the methods or who gets credit for solving the problem I just want it solved. Obviously, being a results oriented person, I believe my method is the best, but many here reject my methods. That's cool, then pursue your own methods...but at least DO SOMETHING other than TALK about DOING SOMETHING.

SO, while I personally won't push for someone elses ideology when I believe my ideology is better, If someone elses ideology ultimately proves to be better and produces better results, I'm on board.

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
This isn't about being nice and respecting someone's right to their own path. You are going to run into trouble telling folks who are Black nationalists who do not see white folks as part of the vision that they are going to accept you whether or not they like it. That's ridiculous and over the top---even you know that. If you think your vision works, then work on it---why be here questioning folks to death about theirs? You spend so much time jumping into these "non-viable" threads trying to get folks to reveal to you every move (which no intelligent strategist would anyway), that I can't possibly see how you are working on your own vision.

Straight answer:
1) My reason for not pushing for Black Nationalism is not even close to the reason you think is so "obvious to many of us" My reason is that I don't see it as a viable solution and we are closer to a better, more realistic, and viable solution.
2) I will be a part of whatever produces the best results for our people.
3) If those of us who consider it to be a viable solution should prove me wrong, then praise the Lord and Pass the ammo.
4) I don't like to see us spin our wheels as a people. I want to see progress.

I want the best for Black people. I want to see Black people live at our potential. I know that our potential is FAR BEYOND where we are today. I know what works for me. I know where I, as an individual, find joy, peace, contentment, fullfillment. But I also know that what floats my boat, might not float yours, but I still want you to obtain your version of success, joy, peace, contentment, fullfillment.

I don't know if Black nationalism is the solution, but many among us TALK as though it is the ONLY solution. If that is the case, I want that solution to be realized, for those, my people, who see it as the solution. I am pushing the ideology and approach that I believe in but I also want to support and encourage those who believe in a different approach to push theirs.

As far as me not being a part of it, If I want to, I certainly will be a part of it. I am not the one to be excluded from something I want to be a part of. If Black Nationalism proves to be everything it's cracked up to be, you and no one else will exclude me for "obvious reasons to many of us". That's just ain't gonna happen.

Blaklioness, you and I have ideological differences, but rather you like it or not, you are my sister and I care for your well being. If I see you alone broken down on the side of the road, you better believe I'm going to stop and do what I can to help you.

The bottom line is that I want to provoke anyone who says they have a solution to move beyond talking about it and start implementing it. I pray that their solution works. I am a RESULTS ORIENTED person. I don't really care about the methods or who gets credit for solving the problem I just want it solved. Obviously, being a results oriented person, I believe my method is the best, but many here reject my methods. That's cool, then pursue your own methods...but at least DO SOMETHING other than TALK about DOING SOMETHING.

SO, while I personally won't push for someone elses ideology when I believe my ideology is better, If someone elses ideology ultimately proves to be better and produces better results, I'm on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.