Omowale Jabali : "EVIDENCE" OF "CHRIISTIANITY'S" AFRICAN ORIGINS

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
" Thes are the words of the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation"

Revelations 3:14

omowalejabali said:
" Thes are the words of the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation"

Revelations 3:14

Yeshua (i.e. "jesus") lived most of his infant life in Afrika:

"And when they were departed behold the angel of the lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he rose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt. And was there until the death of herod; that I might be fulfilled which was sopken by the Lord by the prophet, saying out of Egypt have I called my son."

Who was Rahab?

It was Rahab who birthed Boaz, and then Boaz begot Obed, and Obed begot Jesse, and Jesse begot David, and David begot Solomon etc.

There are those who assert that Yeshua was white, and also that Solomon was a white man. However at that time, "The entire Hebrew people or race of that time were offspring of Negro women" (LaRue, p. 184)

Rahab was a BLACK woman of Jerico, a walled city in canaanland, which was surrounded by such popular Hamitic (Khemetic) cities as jerusalem, Gibeon, and Beeroth. Rahab was the woman who entertained the men sent by Joshua as pies into her city. she was divinely led to hide the hebrew spies from the soldiers of her city, thus saving their lives. Rahab had heard about these hebrews and their God who had rescued them from slavery in the Land of Khem (i.e. Egypt) and subdued their enemies in Canaan.

Rahab later became the wife of a Bethlehemite Jew by the name of salmon, a prince of Judah. The ancient name of this city was Eprath. Rahab thus became a mother in the royal line of David and Yeshuah, the Messiah.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back