Black Spirituality Religion : EVE'S FIRST CHILDREN: The Mother of All Living Versus the Earth Mother

I am not sure that Chancellor Williams was particularly religious, but if you're unfamiliar with his work and are looking for one take on history, his book is a classic and is entitled "The Destruction of Black Civilization." He discusses the Arab-Asiatic/Euro presence in Ancient Egypt and our own mistakes in our downfall. Thanks!

Yes, I so agree with what you said about Asia and Europe being landlocked and others being aware of this kind of impact Asia/white had on Africa. I'm wondering about Chancellor Williams and want to know more too. I already agree though, with his throwing Arabs into that mix! As I share, I am becoming more acquainted with others of whom already knew about the Asiatic presence.

I so love your screen name!

I am not sure that Chancellor Williams was particularly religious, but if you're unfamiliar with his work and are looking for one take on history, his book is a classic and is entitled "The Destruction of Black Civilization." He discusses the Arab-Asiatic/Euro presence in Ancient Egypt and our own mistakes in our downfall. Thanks!

I looked up Bro. Chancellor Williams on the internet and his named popped up several times. I'm so intrigued and looking to purchase his book.

Thank you!

It’s SCIENCE & GENETICS: The very word ‘SEED’ reveals the very act of sin committed in the Garden of Eden. The word ‘SEED’ infers that ‘FERTILIZATION’ and also, ‘REPRODUCTION’ has taken place. Satan could not reproduce in regards to humankind until Eve came along! Satan can only manipulate the Creator’s creation but, he has nothing to do with the miracle of creation. Therefore, the very ‘seed of Satan’ had to have come from Eve’s womb! And, although Cain was Eve’s firstborn son however, he was NOT Eve’s first child! More importantly, the first child of Eve was also NOT a child of the very first man created on Earth and from the Earth’s substance! Therefore, the very first child of Eve has no part in the inheritance of Adam moreover, Eve had no control over this issue when this ‘seed’ came of age and maturity. When Eve conspired with Satan against the First Man and her Creator, she submitted to the will of Satan and ultimately gave Satan the advantage to strike back at the Creator for doing just that; CREATING THE BEAUTIFUL ADAM MAN! Alternatively, Adam did not appreciate nor did he recognize the value of the gift of God of which was ‘his Evening Flower’ [‘flower’; reproductive organ]. When Satan stocked Adam’s womb, why didn’t Adam take notice!?

Hmmm, I don't really believe the "Satan got Eve pregnant" story. I believe people have added this detail to the truth to make women look worse than we're already viewed by many. She ate the fruit being deceived, and also had Adam join her, but in no manner "knew" any other but her husband. All her children belonged to Adam. :D

We have to be careful not to let too many things cloud the truth in this world full of lies. I believe the Father and the Son will bring us all to truth so long as we seek it sincerely, in faith and true belief of the Father and the Son's works, such as His sacrifice for our sins, and His resurrection from the dead. We can't fear it, but embrace it even if it hurts, and recognize it humbly and happily so that our Way to salvation be before us always.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back