Black Spirituality Religion : EVE'S FIRST CHILDREN: The Mother of All Living Versus the Earth Mother

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Chevron Dove, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    EVE’S FIRST CHILDREN:
    The Mother of All Living Versus the Earth Mother, p.1

[1] Shebelle ---------- var. Cybele, Shibboleth...
    [2] Cabel ------------- var. Cain, Cayenne...
    [3] Hebel ------------- var. Abel, Ebel...
    [4] Ethbel ------------- var. Seth, Sheth...

Because of mis-education during the early days of the making of this nation many of us have skipped past this crucial part of earth’s early history regarding reproduction and our existence of which was indeed written in the King James Version of the Holy Bible:

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, . . . And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel [GENESIS 3:14-15].

It’s SCIENCE & GENETICS: The very word ‘SEED’ reveals the very act of sin committed in the Garden of Eden. The word ‘SEED’ infers that ‘FERTILIZATION’ and also, ‘REPRODUCTION’ has taken place. Satan could not reproduce in regards to humankind until Eve came along! Satan can only manipulate the Creator’s creation but, he has nothing to do with the miracle of creation. Therefore, the very ‘seed of Satan’ had to have come from Eve’s womb! And, although Cain was Eve’s firstborn son however, he was NOT Eve’s first child! More importantly, the first child of Eve was also NOT a child of the very first man created on Earth and from the Earth’s substance! Therefore, the very first child of Eve has no part in the inheritance of Adam moreover, Eve had no control over this issue when this ‘seed’ came of age and maturity. When Eve conspired with Satan against the First Man and her Creator, she submitted to the will of Satan and ultimately gave Satan the advantage to strike back at the Creator for doing just that; CREATING THE BEAUTIFUL ADAM MAN! Alternatively, Adam did not appreciate nor did he recognize the value of the gift of God of which was ‘his Evening Flower’ [‘flower’; reproductive organ]. When Satan stocked Adam’s womb, why didn’t Adam take notice!?

According to the Bible, Adam was 130 years old [3882 B.C.] when Seth was born therefore, we know that the first three children of Eve aforementioned were born prior to that time. This time period in the Bible also correlates to modern day historians in their usage of terminology used to describe certain events. Terms such as ‘Amratian period’, ‘Naqada I’, ‘Naqada II’, ‘Gerzean A’, ‘Gerzean B’, ‘Pre-dynastic period’, ‘the Thinite period’, ‘the Copper Age’ and, ‘the Archaic age’ and more correlate to the events that are outlined in the Holy Bible. The very term ‘NAQADA’ used in reference to the 4000s B.C. up to the 3500s B.C. would be the very name that defines the beginning of Adam up until the time when the descendants of Cain became known by the name of his son, Chanoch [Enoch-Cain]. Indeed, the word ‘Naqada’ [Nacada] has been inverted and actually means ‘Can-ada’ [Can-Ada] and refers to the descendants of Adam [Adamah] during a time when the world became heavily influenced by the nodeastern [northeastern] people of Cain. By the 3500s B.C., two distinct civilizations existed and unless the origins of them can be understood, there will always be confusion.

Based upon research and for about 500 years since the Creation of Adam, all mankind became known as ‘Adamah’ [Ada-mah; var. Ham-ra, Amratian...] but eventually, the Naqada period emerged and one civilization became defined by the descendants of Adam [Seth] while the other became defined by the descendants of Cain [Chanoch]. At face value, both of these distinct civilizations co-existed but in reality there was great deception. Today, when the subject of the presence of white people in ancient Africa arises, the very idea oftentimes brings much hostility and great rejection. But irony presents itself in the very same context due to the very artifacts and ancient relics that are esteemed! The archeological findings that are accepted by many Black people today reveal the very presence of white people way back in time and it would be this very distinction that goes back to a mysterious happening that revolves around an occurrence one day in the Garden of Eden. As a result of the act of rebellion committed by Eve, she took on the very NATURE OF SATAN and this nature becomes the key to understanding many problems of today. More importantly too, this nature of Satan reveals that the problems with mankind did not begin after the sin of Adam and Eve but it had to have begun prior to their sin and their Creation.

By the 3500s B.C., both civilizations during the Naqada period became defined by ‘A Color Caste System’ and White Supremacy prevailed as the highest form. Color Supremacy, White Supremacy and Color Discrimination became a fact of life but based upon other records including the Bible, again, the origins of such a Color Caste system did not begin with humankind. By understanding the distinctions made between the earliest recorded humans and the conflicts that occurred amongst them we might move closer and closer to understanding the whole truth.

BELLE [Bel] WORSHIP &
    the Copper Culture Indians

Today, the word ‘Bel’ refers to ‘the color white’ as in the words, ‘Belgium’ and ‘Byelorussia’ [‘Byel’ or ‘Beel’; White Russia] but thousands of years ago, it carried other meanings. Because Adam was created and Eve was cloned from Adam’s rib, they were not considered to be ‘Bels’ but in the beginning all humans were considered ‘Bels’ of which refers to Eve’s ‘BELLY’ [womb]. Eve is the Mother of all living [GEN 3:20]. Therefore the first four seeds of Eve had names as such, Cybele, Cabel, Abel and Ethbel [Seth]. And just as the name of Eve reveals, the first woman on earth was ‘the color of evening’. She was black. But around the 3500s B.C. and even though the presence of white people was on the earth, ‘the Copper Colored people’ emerged on the earth as the prevalent theme. Their presence goes back to the distinction made between Eve, the mother of all living versus her first Bel namely, Cybele, of whom became known as ‘the Earth Mother’. Cybele was ‘a She-Belle’ [Shebelle or, ‘a girl Bel’]. And, the presence of the Copper Colored people on earth stems from the very presence of Cybele:

And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived and bare Enoch:... [Nodeast; GEN 4:16-17.]

Whether they were descended from Seth or Cain, by the 3500s B.C., the significant presence of browner skinned people in addition to the to the black and bronze [black-brown] people signified the presence of Cybele. Based upon research, Cybele was also dark but it was because of her presence that there arose a distinction amongst black people in regards to the color of their skin. So around the 3500s B.C., ‘lighter skinned Black people’ marked a new era as they migrated from the northeast into the South world bringing with them the copper metal trade of which they also became associated with in regards to color. More than a thousand (1000) years before the Giza pyramids were even constructed in the 2500s B.C., the Copper Cultured people had migrated to the ancient Americas and even at that time, they came into a land that had long since been inhabited! In the state of Wisconsin and other areas such as Canada [Naqada], the presence of the Copper Culture Indians have been found. Because Black History has been so deliberately misconstrued, the distinction made between the blacker skinned people of the earlier known ‘Stone Age’ [Chalcolithic age] and the Copper Cultured people have been overlooked. However, this distinction was so significant that a ‘two-system government’ formed further confirming this undeniable history.

During part of the Naqada period that the Copper Age defines, this two-system government became so accepted, it was set up all over the world. Archeology and remnants of the past mark this incredible two-system government with their ideology of THE DUAL-TEMPLE theme and, the erection of the dual-temples became the very obsession that caused this government to become supplanted everywhere. The name ‘Naqada’ would only be one of many, many other two-fold terminologies used to define the most earliest government in this world. Dual words such as ‘Chan Chan’, ‘Kanoki’, ‘Herocleopolitan’, ‘Cancun’, ‘Ten Ten’, ‘Two Ladies Name’ and etc. reveals this two-government system. It came to pass that all major cities began to be marked with a symbolic ‘two-pylon’ gateway signifying this supposedly ‘shared’ and universal government and it became a continual symbol implemented in pagan governments up through thousands and thousands of years. Eventually though, it became realized that this supposed system of equality was not so. In fact, it was always headed up by the descendants of Cain (Chanoch) and after about 500 years around the 3000s B.C., white supremacy began to prevail.

Due to the elevation of ‘white people’, the yin-yang [black-white] theme took precedence. From then on , even the idols within the dual-temples were built to reveal ‘a black-white theme’. Even more revealing would be the time after the turn of the millennium in which the yin-yang theme began to also be defined by other two-color themes that excluded the presence of black! This exclusion may have led to a revelation amongst the Black people and soon, the outcome of it was war. So by the 3000s B.C. and for about a thousand years, the government of Chanoch [Enoch-Cain] prevailed. After 3500 B.C. and by 3000s B.C., it became a time in which caste systems prevailed. By the time of Amen-the-Unifier [3150 B.C.], aboriginal people began to fight back against this two-government system and its Color hierarchy that placed the black skinned people in suppression. And, the very title-name of Amen-the-Unifier [a Cainite man] confirms this! He was written to come up from the south of Egypt and overthrow ‘the Asiatics’ in the north and thus, UNIFIED the north and the south in Egypt and put an end to Asiatic Supremacy (AS) in Egypt during his lifetime!

The Bull Palette found by archeologist reveals the very presence of ‘white people’ way back at a time when they were collectively referred to as “Asiatics”! And because Amen-the-Unifier [Menes] fought for the Seth generations of people, they honored him for thousands upon thousands of years. However, his later generations soon suppressed the Seth people once again byway of the yin-yang system. And unless the origins of this two-temple government system, of which rest in the presence of Cybele, is not fully understood then human degradation will prevail. Cybele [is] not equal nor [is] she supreme to her own mother! And, if we cannot accept that God forgave Eve [and Adam] then, . . . how can we be better than our own mother? This was exactly what Jesus said to the Pharisaic Jews in ST MATTHEW 15:1-14. If we, as an African American race, Muslims, Islam, Hebrew-Israelites, or etc. . . . as ‘a People of Color’ disconnect from our own black origins then are we not hypocrites when we speak of White Supremacy!?

Color Supremacy existed amongst Black people in this world long before White Supremacy became a reality. Without Black support, White Supremacy cannot thrive and this is the mystery of Cybele, the supreme goddess of Ancient Turkey (Anatolia) and the later Roman Empire to form and etc. Cont...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Naqada 2 (Gerzean)
    3500-3200 BCE
    This period is named after the grave at Gerzeh which contained 57 richly equipped graves built by mud-brick. It is noted for the first marl pottery, usually with ochre-brown paintings on beige background. Motifs were either geometrical or representational. The most popular depiction with representational art were boats.
    The period is also noted for its metalworking, especially with copper. Through Naqada 2, copper tools replaced stone tools. Also silver and gold became increasingly used.
    During Naqada 2, the macehead changed from disc-shaped to pear-shaped and also developed into a symbol of power. Throughout pharaonic Egypt it would be the king's weapon.
    Naqada 2 is a culture which seems to have spread all across Egypt, apparently by conquest or the establishment of military and trade strongholds.
    http://i-cias.com/e.o/naqada.htm

In North American Archeological circles, one of the great enigmas is who mined the millions of pounds of pure raw copper from Michigan's upper peninsula and Isle Royale in the time period between 3000 BC and 1200 BC. Indigenous use of copper was limited to small-scale utilization and does not account for the prodigious amounts mined
    http://www.rocklakeresearch.com/history.htm

About 3000 BC groups, of Archaic people began to fashion tools from copper dug from pits in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The Old copper culture was one of the first in the world to fabricate metal. The greatest number of Old Copper tools (tens of thousands) have been found in eastern Wisconsin, which some archeologist refer to as the “heart” of the culture.

http://books.google.com/books?id=23...page&q=copper culture indian, 3000 bc&f=false

Facts about Old Copper culture: North American Indians, as discussed in Native American (indigenous peoples of Canada and United States): Eastern Archaic cultures:
    ...of Michigan and Wisconsin began to work copper, which can be found in large nodules there. Using cold-hammer techniques, they created a variety of distinctive tools and art forms. Their aptly named Old Copper culture appeared about 3000 bc and lasted approximately 2,000 years. Its tools and weapons, particularly its adzes, gouges, and axes, clearly indicate an adaptation to the forest...
    http://www.britannica.com/facts/5/5...ndigenous-peoples-of-Canada-and-United-States

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    As much as I like this post.... I see some female hating coming off it

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

Well, I so glad that you like this post! I just love to talk about Narmer, the Bull King because, I think he was awesome!

Maybe!? I don't 'hate females' at all, I just hate the manipulation and exploitation that has harmed young girls trying to grow up in this world!

Emnity is not nice.

I'm a fighter for young girls! . . . Young African girls . . . they should have a fair chance. You know, educate and then, if a person still chooses to go the wrong way then, your job is done. Don't take our babies and set up foster care programs and adoption . . . help the young girls, educate them so that they can keep their own children.

Alot of what I see in the past and that is perpetuated today comes off of black-on-black exploitation . . . and I believe this early event has a lot to do with it.

Yeah. I'm upset . . . emotional . . . and all that.

Emnity means . . . don't forget your past or, you will be bound to be in the same circumstance again.

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Interesting and complex story...There is some definite truth, so I am anxious to continue reading it. Tell me, what does God/dess want us to destroy the Cybel complex within us once and for all? Since I need to re-read this one, hopefully I didn't miss it. Thanks....and by the way, I'm not so certain that many people are surprised about the Asiatic/white information since Asia and Europe are basically landlocked with each other. Chancellor Williams basically threw Arabs in with that mix.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Yes, I so agree with what you said about Asia and Europe being landlocked and others being aware of this kind of impact Asia/white had on Africa. I'm wondering about Chancellor Williams and want to know more too. I already agree though, with his throwing Arabs into that mix! As I share, I am becoming more acquainted with others of whom already knew about the Asiatic presence.

I so love your screen name!

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I am not sure that Chancellor Williams was particularly religious, but if you're unfamiliar with his work and are looking for one take on history, his book is a classic and is entitled "The Destruction of Black Civilization." He discusses the Arab-Asiatic/Euro presence in Ancient Egypt and our own mistakes in our downfall. Thanks!

7. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I looked up Bro. Chancellor Williams on the internet and his named popped up several times. I'm so intrigued and looking to purchase his book.

Thank you!

8. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Hmmm, I don't really believe the "Satan got Eve pregnant" story. I believe people have added this detail to the truth to make women look worse than we're already viewed by many. She ate the fruit being deceived, and also had Adam join her, but in no manner "knew" any other but her husband. All her children belonged to Adam. :D

We have to be careful not to let too many things cloud the truth in this world full of lies. I believe the Father and the Son will bring us all to truth so long as we seek it sincerely, in faith and true belief of the Father and the Son's works, such as His sacrifice for our sins, and His resurrection from the dead. We can't fear it, but embrace it even if it hurts, and recognize it humbly and happily so that our Way to salvation be before us always.