Black Spirituality Religion : Everything revolves around Black Women

Compared to other races of women most black women still deserve praise for surviving with us. Nobody is as oppressed as black women.

I do not consider survival to equal greatness. Personally, I desire more for my daughter than just survival. I hope for more for our people than just continual survival.

The assertion that nobody is as oppressed as Black Women is not incontrovertible. I've been to places on this earth when I was a Naval Officer and have seen oppression the likes that many here in the U.S. will never experience. Here in the U.S. it can be effectively argued that Black Men are just as oppressed when taking into consideration incarceration rates, high school graduation rates, college entrance rates, and welfare.

I do not consider survival to equal greatness. Personally, I desire more for my daughter than just survival. I hope for more for our people than just continual survival.

The assertion that nobody is as oppressed as Black Women is not incontrovertible. I've been to places on this earth when I was a Naval Officer and have seen oppression the likes that many here in the U.S. will never experience. Here in the U.S. it can be effectively argued that Black Men are just as oppressed when taking into consideration incarceration rates, high school graduation rates, college entrance rates, and welfare.
So basically using your logic youd tell poor kids in those areas you have seen that are worse than the US that they should be thankful that the sun isnt closer because youve seen planets that are closer to the sun?

So basically using your logic youd tell poor kids in those areas you have seen that are worse than the US that they should be thankful that the sun isnt closer because youve seen planets that are closer to the sun?

Your statement is poorly written. I am going to assume you mean this, "You would tell those kids who are in the US that they should be thankful that the sun isn't closer, because you've seen planets that are closer (i.e. children outside of the US in worse conditions) to the sun. My answer is that is not by my logic, since you are committing the Straw Man fallacy. No where in my statements did I say or imply any such thing.

Your statement is poorly written. I am going to assume you mean this, "You would tell those kids who are in the US that they should be thankful that the sun isn't closer, because you've seen planets that are closer (i.e. children outside of the US in worse conditions) to the sun. My answer is that is not by my logic, since you are committing the Straw Man fallacy. No where in my statements did I say or imply any such thing.
You referenced people who had it worse as to devalue my statement about nobody being as oppressed as black women which is why I pointed out that using worse conditions to justify a bad one makes no sense because the goal is to make sure that bad conditions do not exist and not to justify why we should not progress.

My talk is referring strictly to the US. Compared to other groups black women do deserve credit for surviving with us despite being the most oppressed people in this country.

You referenced people who had it worse as to devalue my statement about nobody being as oppressed as black women which is why I pointed out that using worse conditions to justify a bad one makes no sense because the goal is to make sure that bad conditions do not exist and not to justify why we should not progress.

My talk is referring strictly to the US. Compared to other groups black women do deserve credit for surviving with us despite being the most oppressed people in this country.

You have moved the goal post, now limiting your statement to only Black Women in the US. Second, you are committing the Straw Man fallacy twice. No where in my statements did I say or imply that one group's condition is justified, because another groups condition is worse. You are the one that made an unqualified statement about the level of oppression Black Women experience, saying that nobody is more oppressed. I pointed out that a person can effectively argue that is not the case.

Now to answer your new qualified statement; I still say it can be effectively argued against, when considering the economic and education status of many Native America and Central American Women in the US.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back