destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

All I'm asking for is the op to admit that these opinions are his own and that there are no facts to back them up. Self and others have been asking for more and have had nothing but difficulty in getting what we ask for. If the op states what he's saying are "facts" then those facts should be shown and proven. If not then call them what they are, opinions and theories. If the op is bringing a new brand of science to the table then it is their responsibility to teach us this new science. Anything else is a misrepresentation of the truth. Do you agree?

Peace

Peace Brother Precise Allah,

You can ask for that, it is a good thing to have ... i agree ... but no one has to deliver it.

It is not a requirement for participation in the community, not a rule or any such thing as that.

You can ignore those that do not discuss in the manner you like, 'cause you can't make 'em do it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

TheBlackBlur

Jan 24, 2016
Just making claims without any supporting information does nothing to help the image of Black Women. Just claiming their greatness is not enough, you have to also prove their greatness.
Black womens greatness in itself doesnt need much proof. Its common knowledge.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
P.S. I read your pdf file about the Delphic Oracle. I think you should reread it, because it does not give any example of it being even connected to African Women. Also look up Ethylene as it relates to the site at Delphi.
Let me pause and say for the record--despite our differences-- that it says a lot about you that you would take the time to read the attachment. That's what's up bruh (fist to fist).

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
Black womens greatness in itself doesnt need much proof. Its common knowledge.
I disagree. Many Black Women themselves do not know their potential greatness. If they did, they would not allow themselves to be treated in the manner some of them allow continuously. To present unequivocal information demonstrating the greatness accomplished by some black women in the past and present could go a long way in helping to remove the ignorance some of our sisters have concerning their capabilities and worth. Empty boasts of their greatness will leave a lot of them with only an equivocal understanding of their potential greatness, which a lot of times will lead to empty pride.

With my belief above, I have taught my own daughter incontrovertible facts concerning what other Black Women like her have done before, are doing now, and may do in the future. I have tried to raise her in a manner that will help her seek excellence in her own endeavors, helped by her knowledge that many sisters before her have and are paving the way.

TheBlackBlur

Jan 24, 2016
I disagree. Many Black Women themselves do not know their potential greatness. If they did, they would not allow themselves to be treated in the manner some of them allow continuously. To present unequivocal information demonstrating the greatness accomplished by some black women in the past and present could go a long way in helping to remove the ignorance some of our sisters have concerning their capabilities and worth. Empty boasts of their greatness will leave a lot of them with only an equivocal understanding of their potential greatness, which a lot of times will lead to empty pride.

With my belief above, I have taught my own daughter incontrovertible facts concerning what other Black Women like her have done before, are doing now, and may do in the future. I have tried to raise her in a manner that will help her seek excellence in her own endeavors, helped by her knowledge that many sisters before her have and are paving the way.
Compared to other races of women most black women still deserve praise for surviving with us. Nobody is as oppressed as black women.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: