Black Spirituality Religion : Everything revolves around Black Women

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
So you comparing a section of Africa to the continent of China?

How about comparing the whole continet of Africa to the continent of China. You will see that Africa is worse of than China aka a world power.

Despite the criticism of what Native Americans got they still got something compared to our nothin.
First, I think you need to read up on geography a bit. China is not a continent, it is a country. Asia is the continent that China resides in along with a multitude of other countries like North & South Korea, Mongolia, and many more.

Second, we are discussing Black Women in Africa. That being the case, the vast majority of Black Women in Africa are in the Sub-Saharan portion of Africa. Here is a map to help you out:

Do you see the all capitals word, SAHARA? Everything below that is Sub-Saharan Africa. It is what the world considers to be Black Africa. Here is another image to make it even easier to see:

Everything that is not grey (Except for the Sudan which is the light green portion), is considered Sub-Saharan Africa (Black Africa). It is also the portion of Africa that is the most destitute, exploited, and starved. It is the portion of Africa that has not been politically taken over by Arabs and other Semites. So when talking about Africa and the starvation of Black People, it is there that the United Nations World Food Program have focused.

This is my last response to you on this issue. The synopses of my argument is that many People of Color can play the victim Olympics, with none of them being able to clearly show that they are the greatest victims of all. Stating that Black Women are the most oppressed women on the planet, can be countered by other Women of Color and their own experiences of oppression, starvation, political disenfranchisement, etc. This all leaving your statement not fact, but merely opinion.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
The synopses of my argument is that many People of Color can play the victim Olympics, with none of them being able to clearly show that they are the greatest victims of all. Stating that Black Women are the most oppressed women on the planet, can be countered by other Women of Color and their own experiences of oppression, starvation, political disenfranchisement, etc. This all leaving your statement not fact, but merely opinion.
I admire the way by which you are attempting to make your argument, but you're not focused. Remember we talked about Dr. Amadiume's "separate language." You're not focused because you're using the generalities of "people of color", "victims" and "oppression." When you're not being specific to our thesis i.e., Black Women, of course you gone have other groups who can join in the victim Olympics.

TheBlackBlur

Jan 24, 2016
First, I think you need to read up on geography a bit. China is not a continent, it is a country. Asia is the continent that China resides in along with a multitude of other countries like North & South Korea, Mongolia, and many more.

Second, we are discussing Black Women in Africa. That being the case, the vast majority of Black Women in Africa are in the Sub-Saharan portion of Africa. Here is a map to help you out:

Do you see the all capitals word, SAHARA? Everything below that is Sub-Saharan Africa. It is what the world considers to be Black Africa. Here is another image to make it even easier to see:

Everything that is not grey (Except for the Sudan which is the light green portion), is considered Sub-Saharan Africa (Black Africa). It is also the portion of Africa that is the most destitute, exploited, and starved. It is the portion of Africa that has not been politically taken over by Arabs and other Semites. So when talking about Africa and the starvation of Black People, it is there that the United Nations World Food Program have focused.

This is my last response to you on this issue. The synopses of my argument is that many People of Color can play the victim Olympics, with none of them being able to clearly show that they are the greatest victims of all. Stating that Black Women are the most oppressed women on the planet, can be countered by other Women of Color and their own experiences of oppression, starvation, political disenfranchisement, etc. This all leaving your statement not fact, but merely opinion.
The irony is that the ones in China that you are referencing even look down upon black people.

That aside even if their conditions are comparable that doesnt devalue the fact that in all of the nonblack totem poles we are at the bottom of their caste systems. Nice attempt at distraction but I will not fall for that one. The focus is on black women and for surviving this with us they deserve credit for it.

Black women are still great for surviving in our conditions. Nothing you said has refute that. All you are saying is that other areas deserve their praise as well. Let the chinese give them praise then.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: