Higher Standard Required : Everything Out in the Open - If You Need Destee - It's Best to Post a Thread

Peace and Blessings Family,

We will not be moving any existing threads to the Study Group Area because of the higher standard that area requires.

The threads being suggested to be moved, have already been open to all opinion, negative and positive, and should remain that way.

You all are welcome to start new, like threads, in the Study Group Areas, if you want ... remembering that what might be considered negative and/or contentious arguments are not welcome in that area.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

We will not be moving any existing threads to the Study Group Area because of the higher standard that area requires.

The threads being suggested to be moved, have already been open to all opinion, negative and positive, and should remain that way.

You all are welcome to start new, like threads, in the Study Group Areas, if you want ... remembering that what might be considered negative and/or contentious arguments are not welcome in that area.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Peace,

Understood. I'm wondering why the new threads created in the NGE group are not showing up on the "recent threads" page? Perhaps I missed it in the FAQ?

Peace

Peace,

Understood. I'm wondering why the new threads created in the NGE group are not showing up on the "recent threads" page? Perhaps I missed it in the FAQ?

Peace

Brother Precise Allah ... i forgot that part, thanks for the reminder. All should be well now.

Destee

Sister Destee,

What do reputations do? What's the purpose of them? Besides letting others know how many people thanked you.

Sister MsInterpret ... you didn't have to post here this time, since i was here ... i was just showing you this thread, for when i'm not here and maybe someone else in the Family can help with your question ... but ... for this time ... here's a thread about What Is Reputation?

I hope this helps.

Love You!

Destee