Higher Standard Required : Everything Out in the Open - If You Need Destee - It's Best to Post a Thread

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I prefer all discussion, dialogue, etc., that I must be a part of, to be done in the open. It saves me so much time to be able to answer the question or address the issue once, for everyone, vs several times privately.

Of course there will be times when we need or want to speak privately, and we do have that option. It's just that usually other Members will benefit from being privy to the discussion, and I would like us to consider that.

Also, I am terrible about responding to emails and private messages, as I get so many, always thinking I am going to come back to it. If the question, concern, etc., is posted in the open, even if I cannot respond immediately it's always "in my face" reminding me that I need to respond. Additionally, another Family Member may be able to help, if I am not right here to address it in a timely manner.

For the record, rarely are there things so private, that I can talk to one Member about it, but cannot allow other Members to know. So please, let's put it all out on the table, making our home even more unified.

If you need me, just start a thread ... and Family ... if you can help answer questions, please do.

Thanks a Bunch!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Astrologer ... i see where you've shouted out to me. I'm sorry that i've been so out-of-pocket, and do hope it wasn't an emergency or anything. I'm not as present as in times past, so i do encourage you to ask one of the Administrators or Moderators (by posting on the forum, so your concern won't be delayed any more than it has to be).

The Moderating TEAM are more than qualified to answer most questions, and those they can't answer, they can find an answer.

So please ... don't feel like you've got to wait on me, when time might be of the essence.

I'm here now though Sister ... if it's not too late ... what can i do for you ... :love:

:heart:

Destee