Higher Standard Required : Everything Out in the Open - If You Need Destee - It's Best to Post a Thread

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace Destee,

I've been advised by Clyde Coger Jr. to seek you out here to investigate having a "Nation of Gods and Earths" study sub-forum. I'm not sure what all that entails or whether or not I'd be required to have some kind of regular attendance on the forums to be considered but I thought I'd run it by you just the same.

Please tell me more about what Clyde is talking about and tell me whether you think it's a good idea. Thanks in advance.......

Peace
Precise

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Peace Destee,

I've been advised by Clyde Coger Jr. to seek you out here to investigate having a "Nation of Gods and Earths" study sub-forum. I'm not sure what all that entails or whether or not I'd be required to have some kind of regular attendance on the forums to be considered but I thought I'd run it by you just the same.

Please tell me more about what Clyde is talking about and tell me whether you think it's a good idea. Thanks in advance.......

Peace
Precise

Administration, please consider and if I am wrong, please accept my apologies.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace Destee,

Peace
Precise
Brother Precise Allah ... this is wonderful !!! :toast:

I had wanted a Nations of Gods and Earths study sub-forum, but it really takes someone asking for it, as we have those we put up initially, that get very little activity and i didn't want a bunch of forums with nothing in them. So this is great!

No, you are not required to do anything ... :) ... though we do hope you'll share in it with us, about the Nations of Gods and Earths.

Brother Precise Allah ... take a peek at the study groups area, and how it is laid out ... http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=257. We initially set it up with the major areas listed as categories, and the groups that fall under them with their own individual forum.

I don't know where the Nations of Gods and Earths would fit in there. Would it fall under African Traditional, Islam, Judaic, Christianity, Buddhism or do we need an additional major category, with it listed inside of it?

You tell me how it should be, and i'll set it up! :jumping:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Thank You Brother for being willing, and Thank You Brother Clyde for giving Brother Precise Allah to know he and the Nations of Gods and Earths are welcome!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

After looking at the section, we'd best be described as a non-religious/science based culture. So none of the current categories would be accurate.

I think a new category would be in order. :toast:

Peace
Precise

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Precise Allah ... this is wonderful !!! :toast:

I had wanted a Nations of Gods and Earths study sub-forum, but it really takes someone asking for it, as we have those we put up initially, that get very little activity and i didn't want a bunch of forums with nothing in them. So this is great!

No, you are not required to do anything ... :) ... though we do hope you'll share in it with us, about the Nations of Gods and Earths.

Brother Precise Allah ... take a peek at the study groups area, and how it is laid out ... http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=257. We initially set it up with the major areas listed as categories, and the groups that fall under them with their own individual forum.

I don't know where the Nations of Gods and Earths would fit in there. Would it fall under African Traditional, Islam, Judaic, Christianity, Buddhism or do we need an additional major category, with it listed inside of it?

You tell me how it should be, and i'll set it up! :jumping:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Thank You Brother for being willing, and Thank You Brother Clyde for giving Brother Precise Allah to know he and the Nations of Gods and Earths are welcome!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

You are very welcome Sister Destee.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.