Higher Standard Required : Everything Out in the Open - If You Need Destee - It's Best to Post a Thread

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

After looking at the section, we'd best be described as a non-religious/science based culture. So none of the current categories would be accurate.

I think a new category would be in order. :toast:

Peace
Precise
Brother Precise Allah ... it is done !!! :toast:

Study Group Category : Non-Religious Science Based Cultures

Study Group Forum : Nation of Gods and Earths

Looking forward to learning !!! :teach:

Let me know if you need anything else, have questions, etc.

Thank You Very Much !!! :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace Clyde,

I've been told there are other threads with Allah's Nation (The Nation of Gods and Earths) as the subject but I don't have access to search so I don't know that for sure. Hashim has stated he is a member of the NGE so it's fine by me. Since he created the thread I think he should have some say also.

Peace
Precise

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Peace Clyde,

I've been told there are other threads with Allah's Nation (The Nation of Gods and Earths) as the subject but I don't have access to search so I don't know that for sure. Hashim has stated he is a member of the NGE so it's fine by me. Since he created the thread I think he should have some say also.

Peace
Precise

Yes there are other threads Precise, our Administrative staff, the people in Red, can help arrange the finding and relocating of pertinent threads, take your time; a great decision to include Hashim into the mix...Peace In

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We will not be moving any existing threads to the Study Group Area because of the higher standard that area requires.

The threads being suggested to be moved, have already been open to all opinion, negative and positive, and should remain that way.

You all are welcome to start new, like threads, in the Study Group Areas, if you want ... remembering that what might be considered negative and/or contentious arguments are not welcome in that area.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace and Blessings Family,

We will not be moving any existing threads to the Study Group Area because of the higher standard that area requires.

The threads being suggested to be moved, have already been open to all opinion, negative and positive, and should remain that way.

You all are welcome to start new, like threads, in the Study Group Areas, if you want ... remembering that what might be considered negative and/or contentious arguments are not welcome in that area.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Peace,

Understood. I'm wondering why the new threads created in the NGE group are not showing up on the "recent threads" page? Perhaps I missed it in the FAQ?

Peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

Understood. I'm wondering why the new threads created in the NGE group are not showing up on the "recent threads" page? Perhaps I missed it in the FAQ?

Peace
Brother Precise Allah ... i forgot that part, thanks for the reminder. All should be well now.

Destee

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
Sister Destee,

What do reputations do? What's the purpose of them? Besides letting others know how many people thanked you.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister Destee,

What do reputations do? What's the purpose of them? Besides letting others know how many people thanked you.
Sister MsInterpret ... you didn't have to post here this time, since i was here ... i was just showing you this thread, for when i'm not here and maybe someone else in the Family can help with your question ... but ... for this time ... here's a thread about What Is Reputation?

I hope this helps.

Love You!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.