Chief Elder Osiris : Everybody Owes Black Everything!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph My Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Dearly Beloved, I must say it is very annoying and irritation when I see so
    call Blacks, irregardless of where we might reside presently in this world,
    make claim that the Black oppressive experience is all our fault and that
    nobody owes Black Folks anything.

When I see us taking such an ill informed position about BlackFolks, it tell
    me one thing and that is, the one making such a claim is totally out of the
    know of the true origin of civilization and who introduced it to the world.

Yet such ignorance make claim to know theTruth when speaking about the
    condition of Black Folks, in the context that we are our biggest hindrance
    in the hall of Justice, as if to say,all we Black Folks have to do is desire
    Justice and work hard toward it and it will come as manner falling from
    heaven.

Only a misguided selfish individual thankful to our oppressors for cracking
    the gate to limited advancement, would make such a false claim, stating that
    nobody owe Black Folks anything.

How can one claim to be a Black African, hold a straight face when making
    such an oppressive claim to our people.

Have we so quickly forgotten who it was that mastered the arts and sciences
    and shared such knowledge with the world ?

now look at the very people who was so civilly charitable to the world,
    TELL ME, where do we reside on the world stratum of a world society ?

Is such a position in the world, we now occupy, is of our own choosing, or
    is it only a lack of initiative on our part or is it that we love being at
    the bottom of the socio,economic and theological ladder in a so call
    civilization that serve to be our biggest stumbling block to Justice?

Is it a fact that the Race we so nourished, has emerged to become the mill
    stone around our Black Neck?

They have so condition themselves to favor only a certain Race of people,
    themselves, yet here we are, as we go hopping happily and merrily alone
    making false claim that such is not the case and the Black Race just love
    being at the foot stool of those in power in the world and all we have to do
    is apply ourselves because opportunities for Blacks are without restraints
    of prejudice racism.

Is it our doing that we hold the crown in the unemployment lines, or that we
    are the majority occupants in the jails and prisons in various parts of the
    world, or that we are the people who least excel academically in
    environments where we do not have power to determine our own goals for the
    various institutions that signify a civilize society.

All that which is being said about us,about what it is we must do to receive
    Justice, equal opportunity, freedom and peace of mind and the very tools
    necessary for us to be equally exposed to them, in order for us to achieve
    our desired goals in life, are the very tools we introduced to the world and
    to suggest that the world should not be thankful to us and that the world
    owes us nothing is a statement embedded in falsehood.

The world owe the Black Nation everything and yet there are those among us
    who happily side with the devil in shouting the loudest, such a lie, stating
    that the Black Nation is not owed anything.

Should no one be responsible and accountable to the action imposed upon our
    Enslaved African Ancestors ? Are we to usurp the blame of every evil act
    imposed upon us as Black people.

Sure I know there is a responsibility that befall upon the Black Nation and
    that responsibility is for us to rise and so demand that we will not be a
    party passively to the injustice that is upon us, now practiced against us
    by the evil of certain members of Mankind, we must proceed to do what ever
    is necessary to bring Justice back into the Black African House.

We must stop blaming ourselves for the evil imposed upon us by others and we
    must stop looking for some white man mirracously descending out of the sky
    to save us from the evil of Racism, so readily directed toward us Black
    People.

Yes, Yes, everybody owes Black Folks everything, because we introduced
    everything that is civil and ecclesiastical to everybody and now look how
    they have miss used such a gift and have turned it to be used to oppress
    those who have been most charitable to any and everybody.

It is the fool who say that no one owes Reparation to our Enslaved African
    Ancestors, which is being equivalent to saying, don't nobody owe Black Folks
    anything. How Foolish and gullible without hindsight have we become !!!

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth !!!

Complete Love To The Black African Nation

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    African Spiritualist

2. Astro

Astro Well-Known Member MEMBER

consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    Everybody Owes Black Everything

Chief Osiris,

What are you talking about, less than a handful of Black's who just might think there are no issues that need to be resolved for our experience in America? I know there are Blacks who are quite conservative as far as their political philosophy is concerned. You have talk radio show host Larry Elder in Los Angeles and Ward Connerly, who led the campaign to end the use of race as a consideration for admittance to universities in California. There are others I'm sure, but in proportion to the whole of the African American population, these don't add up to a handful, by no means are individuals who think like this to be found in any measurable numbers.

I don't get the point of being energized at the thought of what only a few out of millions may think. African Americans who do feel the way your post indicates are very few in number. They make no difference in the overall landscape of African American opinion about reparations or other accommodations. The bondage we endured does remain in the heart and mind, more so in mine as unresolved as anything else. I totally agree that America can have no good conscience until it does something meaningful to demonstrate its commitment to compensate for the destruction to people's lives from slavery. You can't right a wrong without attempting to irestore the victim. No doubt, the grievances of our people from slavery run deep and wide as the Grand Canyon. This is rightfully so. I'm from the South, I lived under segregation, I picked cotton on one of my uncle's farms. I know what it feels like being out in the sun, walking those long rows of cotton plants, getting your hands pricked by the briars on the cotton plant, the stooping over to pick the cotton and dragging that sack as you collect the cotton. I know about not being paid for slaving in the sun. In that case, I was a kid who worked like everybody had to on the farm. There are no lagging people living on farms, everybody has to chip in. If it's your family you don't get paid, usually, you're chipping in, even though it's hard work in hard weather. Slavery involved much more of course and I think the average African American shares sentiments that equate with your own. The few who don't are no more than a infinitismal minority, I know no Blacks who feel a debt is owed to Africa America. I don't any at all. It would be interesting to see some numbers, maybe from a study of some type. I don't get it otherwise Chief Osiris why you would raise this issue when it doesn't appear on the radar scope as anything more than half a bleep.

Astro

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Everybodt Owes Blacks Everything

Hoteph My Dear Beloved Astro:

First let me say that this particular post is a response to something I read some where else that was being presented by an African stating that nobody owes Blacks anything but be that as it may, the message I have written stand on its own merit, regardless of how you or I might feel concerning our condition, not just in america but the world.

I am not persquaded nor am I concerned about the so call labels we wear as we attempt to imitate our oppressor in being identified as liberal or concervative.

The message here is appropiate in setting the facts straight and that is what is important, as for as I am concerned.

Contrary to what you might think concerning how Black People think about our condition,I am here to tell you that there are a significant number of Black Folks who feel just as the person who was writing about what is not owed to Black Folks and giving the false impression that everything is all right for Black Folks and if we are still deprived of those things our life need in order to survive peacefully, well it is our fault we do not have them and it is based on our own neglect and no greater lie has ever been told than that.

My brother if this shoe does not fit you then you are not the target of the truth of this message, also I suggest you go back and study my message because I think you have missed the meaning and purpose of my message because it most certainly is grounded in the truth concerning what we have contributed to the world and I need no cheering squad to verify that which is factually true about Black People and our contribution to the world.

My brother you do not need to prove nor sight your suffering to me because I know if you are Black then I know that you as well as somebody in your family has and still is suffering from the evil of Prejudice Racism in this world but it does not erase the fact of our contribution to it, the world that is and I think our young children need to hear and know this about the Black African Nation of which they are a member of.

Much Love

4. Astro

Astro Well-Known Member MEMBER

consultant
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chief Osiris,

I'm not immersed in ideations of being oppressed by anyone, however there have been times I've lived where oppression was a reality to me. I am aware of bias and what have you, and that people are taking advantage of others to this day. The gravity of that perception weighing on my mind does not appear to be as grave as your own, nevertheless I do agree there are issues in regard to the article you've mentioned. I do reserve, however, my position that there aren't more than a thimble full of African Americans who do not perceive a balancing of what was lost in our enslavement is due. To deny a basic principle that guidelines how people can have right relationships is not a thing many who are descendants of those who've suffered at the hands of others would do. I can read and see you are saying something to the contrary. I don't buy it nor do I perceive such a statement can be confirmed by an independent means. I stand firm in perceiving, having nothing to refer to substantive what i perceive, that not many Blacks feel we are not owed anything from slavery. This is in respect to you as a person, with nothing personal intended in challenging your statement. I'm merely pointing out that idea doesn't wash with what I perceive of Black thought on a corporate level. I may be wrong, if so it would be quite a surprise.

As far as what Africans have contributed to the world, it's a wonderful thing what we've received from all men who've taken time to sit and ponder and figure things to advance knowledge and a better life for others. I figure all people have something they've contributed to the barrel that's chock full of human knowledge. In that regard, I don't think it wise to rely on the argument the world owes Black people something because of the contributions they've made to the knowledge base of mankind. Nothing's owed for that, all people can say they've made a contribution. To have been wronged and made to suffer loss and degradation, yes there should be recompense. But, to set yourself up as being owed tribute because you've come up with ideas and what have you is no claim to fame. All human beings are inventive. All human beings have things to point to in the realm of discovery, therefore no one group is unique in that regard. However, where men have robbed and pillaged, and raped and killed, there should be recompense. This is a divine principle, which even the simplist of men would agree, you don't rob, kill, steal and destroy. If you do, there's a price to pay. Other than that the world owes you nothing, but your place in the sun to plow your crops, raise your family and make you way in the midst of life's problems.

Take care, my thoughts are of high regard for you, although in this instance I think you're on the wrong limb where justifying an argument for reparations are concerned.

Astro....