Quiet Poetry Lounge : EVERLASTING

Empress$hyne

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 7, 2006
I took my chances and paid my dues… Professed to God that I was through… I claimed I was sick of love and bid any connections with it adieu… Endured to many stormy memories saturated with thunderous pain… not enough pleasant ones to fortify my refuge from the rain… surreal thoughts of reoccurring habits new relationships would contain…
Then once again you stole my heart… made me omit why we were apart… constructing the when, where, and how we should start…Compelled to disguise what we share… candid emotions but so many decisions remain unclear… I know you, know me, know us now more… desires have evolved into urges what we have I sincerely adore…
But still I can’t pardon our past… Overpowering apparitions accompanied by the insecurities they cast… unable to condone but enchanted nevertheless… mood deviations integrating into a mixture of Shakespeare’s Juliet and Lady Mcbeth… insane to the perception that an asylum couldn’t preserve my mind… so registered in the concept of happiness and hate and that notorious thin line…
Explain, theorize, calculate the equation… honestly does our love deserve this status of subordination… I for one am so endowed in devotion, like that of still waters my emotions run unto a depth were the best swimmers drown…
Never really ending as another stage begins our relationship is immortally bound…
Up to stand the test of time… always and forever God has made you mine…
From the day we were born unto our next lifetimes… from now until then my dear whether we live our lives united or deviated I’ll be near
TRUE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONALLY EVERLASTING​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back